Community > Posts By > JustAGuy2112

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 06/23/10 09:50 PM

ill

Hush, you. LOL

LOL Kidding... :heart: Best of luck my friend!

Thanks, Myka.

I'm gonna need it right now.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 06/23/10 09:32 PM

You'll have better luck cruising the local grocery store for a date then getting one here...and you don't have to payrofl rofl rofl

Still gotta buy some groceries E. Either that or you just wind up seeming creepy...lmao

By the way...I did better here than I EVER did at the grocery store...:tongue:

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 06/23/10 09:20 PM
Thanks, babe.:heart: :heart:

Even with the family history....I can think of no better reason for quitting than having a long life by your side.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Tue 06/22/10 11:18 PM

why isn't the u.s. into soccer like the rest of the world.

Not much scoring...guys falling down like they've been shot trying to draw a foul....no promotion of the best world's best players here in the States..

etc

JustAGuy2112's photo
Tue 06/22/10 10:59 PM
Most excellent.bigsmile :heart:

How's you??

JustAGuy2112's photo
Tue 06/22/10 10:56 PM
Hiya {{{Joy}}}

JustAGuy2112's photo
Tue 06/22/10 10:37 PM
One day at a time is definitely the plan, dude.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Tue 06/22/10 10:01 PM
What's happening, TJ??

JustAGuy2112's photo
Tue 06/22/10 09:59 PM

Best of luck, it's a hard thing to do. I would wind up killing someone if I stoppedlaugh

Ya know....things at work are horrible right now.

I thought the same thing.

Figured I would get so stressed out that I would wind up choking someone.

So far...it hasn't been all that bad.

Hiya Pats. Good to see ya, man.drinker

JustAGuy2112's photo
Tue 06/22/10 09:44 PM
Hiya {{Sneaks}}

JustAGuy2112's photo
Tue 06/22/10 09:43 PM

What would you rather be doing right now?

I would rather be 400 miles from where I am. Sitting on the couch watching a movie and wrapping my arms around the one I love.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Tue 06/22/10 09:36 PM
waving

JustAGuy2112's photo
Tue 06/22/10 09:34 PM

You're quitting for the right reason, which is yourself, rather than quitting because someone is telling you to do so. You have motivation as well. You'll be able to do it. :smile:

Yep. I knew very well that quitting because someone else told me to was pointless.

But...hearing her tell me that she wanted me around for a long time made me start thinking about the health situation in my family. quit.

Realizing what I did about my family...that made me realize that I really HAVE to stop killing myself slowly or it might not wind up being as slow as I thought.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Tue 06/22/10 09:31 PM

Ahhhhhh.
Motivation :-)

Yeah.

She's definitely worth it.love

JustAGuy2112's photo
Tue 06/22/10 09:27 PM

...at 12:10pm...

I ran out of smokes and decided it was time for me to quit smoking.

I have been smoking a pack per day since I was 13.

I am quitting for a couple of reasons.

First one being....I have someone now that I want to be with for a long, long time.

Second..all the males on my mom's side of the family have died before the age of 50 due to heart problems. My Dad recently had a heart attack too. I figure I have a double whammy headed my way.

My heart is still in good shape, but I turned 40 last year and I really don't want to take chances with my health.

I have gone from a pack and a half per day down to three cigs MAX.

I AM going to quit these things.

I've heard it is relatively easy when you are down to only three a day. At that point smoking is just there so you do it, removing them is the next step. Best of luck.

Yeah. I did that in two days.

Today...I had one when I woke up. One at dinner time at work..and one when I got home tonight.

I know I can beat this thing.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Tue 06/22/10 09:10 PM
...at 12:10pm...

I ran out of smokes and decided it was time for me to quit smoking.

I have been smoking a pack per day since I was 13.

I am quitting for a couple of reasons.

First one being....I have someone now that I want to be with for a long, long time.

Second..all the males on my mom's side of the family have died before the age of 50 due to heart problems. My Dad recently had a heart attack too. I figure I have a double whammy headed my way.

My heart is still in good shape, but I turned 40 last year and I really don't want to take chances with my health.

I have gone from a pack and a half per day down to three cigs MAX.

I AM going to quit these things.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Tue 06/22/10 09:00 PM
Welllll......

Take a look at Lex's profile.

That should be specific enough. LOL

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 06/21/10 12:10 AM
Mt Morris, Michigan.

A place called The Mounds. There are ponds there that are FULL of Bluegill.

Cast a line out toward the middle of the pond...set the bobber about 6 feet or so above the lure and enjoy!

JustAGuy2112's photo
Sun 06/20/10 10:39 PM

Gee ... they don't seem to like it when you tell 'em the truth any better than they like it when I tell 'em the same thing ...

'Holy Mutha the Urth' is all-sacred ... screw that ...

I am not quite as extreme in my environmental views as you appear to be.

I do think recycling and other things can help.

What I don't believe, though, is that " Green Energy " has ANY chance of replacing oil based products any time in the near future.

I do think that we need to do what we can to take care of the only place we have to live.

BUT...I ALSO believe that it has to be done in reasonable ways.

The main problem in this country is extremism.

Far too many people think THEIR way is the ONLY way.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Sun 06/20/10 10:35 PM

We dont have to replace anything. LOOK WHAT WE WAISTE!!!! WHAT WE THROW AWAY!!!!

Mandtory recycling!!! OH NO YOUR INFRIGING ON MY RIGHTS TO BE A TOTAL AZZ!!!!!

F@@@K THE RIGHT AND F@@@@KING THE LEFT YOU ALL CAN KISS MY AZZZZZZ> You all got your head so far up your parties azzzzz you got shitballs washing up your nose..

This DISASTER is OUR HOMES, OUR JOBS, OUR WAY OF LIFE!!!!!!!! AND YOU WANT TO TALK PARTYS ****!!!!!! I KNEW I LEFT THIS SITE FOR A REASON!!!

You left....but yet...here you are yapping away.

Mandatory recycling?? Who's gonna pay for all the municipalities to build those recycling places??

Oh yeah. The people who pay taxes.

Let's make recycling mandatory and have the government in charge of seeing that it gets done?? You have GOT to be kidding.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25