Community > Posts By > Spenzer

Spenzer's photo
Wed 02/01/12 10:13 AM
I don't think I can ever ask a guy out I always let my pride get in the way

Spenzer's photo
Wed 02/01/12 10:02 AM
I too suck at getting it when someone is interested in me I can't tell and it really sucks that I cant

Spenzer's photo
Wed 02/01/12 09:57 AM

Spenzer's photo
Wed 02/01/12 09:55 AM

Can you please also provide a Bulgarian translation?
sorry we are experiencing technical problems and Bulgarian translation is not available right now but I'll refer you to google translate and they'll be sure to help you thank you for calling spencerbuzz limited have a good day sir(disconnect tone)

Spenzer's photo
Wed 02/01/12 09:51 AM

Do we get to crash at your place?
its big enough plus am rarely home so you don't have to worry bout putting up with me lol

I promise not to eat all the food.
I already can't wait lol

Spenzer's photo
Wed 02/01/12 09:50 AM
looking good lol

Spenzer's photo
Wed 02/01/12 09:16 AM

it is crazy how I seem to know everything bout soccer yet am so girly lol well in Africa everyone watches soccer

Et... vous parlez francais... smitten
oui je parle français courament.Ich parle allemand aussi et Swahili

Spenzer's photo
Sat 01/28/12 06:04 PM
it is crazy how I seem to know everything bout soccer yet am so girly lol well in Africa everyone watches soccer

Spenzer's photo
Sat 01/28/12 05:58 PM
agreed am Spencer btw

Spenzer's photo
Sat 01/28/12 05:52 PM

I wouldn't deny Lio is the best player in the world according to the no of trophies his won but again if we were to choose the worlds best according to trophies won then why not Pedro Rodriguez Ledesma or Xavier Hernandez Creus?They have won the world cup and quite frankly more cups than Messi

What the World Cup is every 4 years. Argentina does not have the same talent compared to Spain, Brazil, and Italy in my opinion. Messi has won five La Liga titles, and three Champions League titles. Amazing when you think about it.
yes it is indeed but so has pedro and xavi coz they all play for barcelona lol...have you hard of Neymar santos da silva junior?

Spenzer's photo
Sat 01/28/12 05:47 PM

I wouldn't deny Lio is the best player in the world according to the no of trophies his won but again if we were to choose the worlds best according to trophies won then why not Pedro Rodriguez Ledesma or Xavier Hernandez Creus?They have won the world cup and quite frankly more cups than Messi

What the World Cup is every 4 years. Messi has won every year for Barcelona.
Messi is Argentine Pedro and Xavi are spanish the last team to win the world cup was spain

Spenzer's photo
Sat 01/28/12 05:27 PM

Spenzer's photo
Sat 01/28/12 05:16 PM

Your profile says you play online on PS3. Darn it! Im not sharing your controller. I love Xbox controller. Its joystick is way better than PS3 controller.
are you kidding me an xbox controller is like 3 times the size of my hand not to mention complicated and I really don't get why the analogs or joysticks are symetrically alligned

Spenzer's photo
Sat 01/28/12 04:56 PM

Ca parle le Francais au Seychelles? Etes-vous agente de voyage?

Fix me up.... I'm in for next February. Near a Dive shop plz flowerforyou
that can be arranged

Spenzer's photo
Sat 01/28/12 04:55 PM

Do we get to crash at your place?
its big enough plus am rarely home so you don't have to worry bout putting up with me lol

Spenzer's photo
Sat 01/28/12 10:11 AM
13 legit

Spenzer's photo
Sat 01/28/12 09:51 AM
Si vous voulez faire
l'expérience de la vie insulaire, les
Seychelles sont l'endroit idéal pour
l'hiver prochain.Les prix sont très plats et il est aussi un très belle endroit-If you want to experience island life,Seychelles is the place to be this winter.The prices are very fare and its a really beautiful place

Spenzer's photo
Sat 01/28/12 08:49 AM
single
currently in mombasa kenya
I am a family girl

Spenzer's photo
Sat 01/28/12 08:45 AM
lol hahahaha

Spenzer's photo
Thu 01/26/12 03:05 PM

That's a lot of islands.
Have you seen them all?
Good thing you can float :-)
surprisingly no am like a city person av only seen 73

I was going to ask, why drive a car? On one of your pics you look buzzed from the joy of driving. I mean, if you can traverse the largest of the S. Islands on foot in fifteen-twenty minutes, then isn't a car a bit of an overkill there?

But hey, who am I to criticise your lifestyle. Go, kill away to your hearts desire.
lol actually am not in seychelles in that picture