Community > Posts By > Spenzer

Spenzer's photo
Mon 02/13/12 03:08 PM
cool person

Spenzer's photo
Mon 02/13/12 03:05 PM
Guess i will be spending this years Valentine with myself today was desperation day and its past midnight and am home alone so no date.If i'd choose someone from here it would definitely be daddytime

Spenzer's photo
Mon 02/13/12 03:00 PM

Spenzer's photo
Mon 02/13/12 02:58 PM
awesome profile picture i mean did you draw it?It belongs somewhere between the Monalisas and famous works of art

Spenzer's photo
Mon 02/13/12 02:55 PM

You look about 10 years younger than 23..
Second that

Spenzer's photo
Mon 02/13/12 02:48 PM
definitely a farmer

Spenzer's photo
Mon 02/13/12 02:44 PM

6 you need a better camera

Not mine. Also, no camera. Maybe you need glasses? :tongue:
no you definitely need a better camera

Spenzer's photo
Tue 02/07/12 03:26 PM
I think your profile is rich in content a really great profile nice pictures you really are a hot dad welcome to mingle

Spenzer's photo
Tue 02/07/12 02:56 PM
leverage

Spenzer's photo
Tue 02/07/12 02:43 PM
6 you need a better camera

Spenzer's photo
Sun 02/05/12 05:03 PM

my ideal man has to be stronger emotionally than me cause sometimes in a relationship couples engage themselves in psychological warfare example if me and my guy are fighting and he insults me I wont keep my mouth shut and try to be the bigger person am not his child I will insult the hell out of him and the one mistake he can make is cry infront of me...if my guy is emotionally weaker than I am then he's a woos and I have no business being with him

This I strongly disagree with this and my main concern is this part.

I wont keep my mouth shut and try to be the bigger person am not his child I will insult the hell out of hi

why would you do this?

I was raised by a single mother and what she told me is this 'when a woman is married or seeing a guy she should be submissive to her husband/bf but that's no reason to take crap from him...African women are feisty that way

I love a heated debate, but being belittled by my partner is not something I would enjoy to much. When you care deeply for someone their opinion of you means more, to take advantage of that and use it against them to hurt them is not right.

It's one thing to stand up for what you believe in it;s another to stand there and continuously insult someone.

he may be a wuss is he cries, but he is a B!tch if he stand's there and takes that, if this was the case a real man would drop you like a hot potato the 1st time you pulled that.

relationships are about mutual respect and if one is insulting the other and belittling them to the point that crying might be a result then that is a lack of respect.

I hear the word emotional abuse used a lot by women for men who do this.

I see your point of view and you are right.

Spenzer's photo
Sun 02/05/12 04:28 PM
probably that's why for sencond there I thought you were lying bout being irish and that you were actually scottish oxo:-#

Spenzer's photo
Sun 02/05/12 04:21 PM

my ideal man has to be stronger emotionally than me cause sometimes in a relationship couples engage themselves in psychological warfare example if me and my guy are fighting and he insults me I wont keep my mouth shut and try to be the bigger person am not his child I will insult the hell out of him and the one mistake he can make is cry infront of me...if my guy is emotionally weaker than I am then he's a woos and I have no business being with him

This I strongly disagree with this and my main concern is this part.

I wont keep my mouth shut and try to be the bigger person am not his child I will insult the hell out of hi

why would you do this?

I was raised by a single mother and what she told me is this 'when a woman is married or seeing a guy she should be submissive to her husband/bf but that's no reason to take crap from him...African women are feisty that way

Spenzer's photo
Sun 02/05/12 04:11 PM

Im an irishman that doesnt get drunk. hah. =P

that's virtually impossible

Spenzer's photo
Sun 02/05/12 04:05 PM

Spenzer's photo
Sun 02/05/12 03:56 PM
I can't see a reason why not if it's what pays the bills,mortgage takes the kids to school feeds the family then strip away honey here's a dollar you slut$$$

Spenzer's photo
Sun 02/05/12 03:49 PM

Sorry I was sarcastic ribs are the most painful spot to get tatter lol
yay that's where I wanna get my tattoo on my ribs but just below like halfway round my waist

Spenzer's photo
Sun 02/05/12 03:47 PM

9 it depends where you live.
That's a lil harsh giving someone a 9 depending on where they live????(>_<)
I was talkin about the INK. You asked where should you get it from?
hahahahaha was screwing with you lol I really don't care where one lives as long as they are cool awesome people if they are not they will wake up to a fresh morning dump on their door mat

Spenzer's photo
Sun 02/05/12 03:43 PM

She didnt answered his question. Like big weiners? Oooops. I didnt asked it but I'd like to know.
The bigger the better

Irish people have biggg hahaha

And I'm Irish ;p
I love irish people they know how to have a good time *drunk$£€

Spenzer's photo
Sun 02/05/12 03:40 PM
I don't know how a walrus looks like being from Africa and all but I know how a rhino looks like yeah ugly face and an ugly temper mainly found in the tsavo n serengeti