Community > Posts By > Spenzer

Spenzer's photo
Thu 01/26/12 08:29 AM
awesome smile

Spenzer's photo
Thu 01/26/12 08:26 AM

noway Well,,Your very attractive for sure..but,,,well.

In order to know for sure IF this outfit really makes you or breaks you,,

Could we see one of you standing naked holding it out away from ya for a true comparason

:wink: laugh NOT,,,,kidding ya,,,YOU LOOK SUPER MODEL HERE!!

great Pic...flowerforyou :banana: :banana: :banana:
hahaha lol thank you

Spenzer's photo
Thu 01/26/12 08:25 AM

They are gorgeous.surprised

You are smokin hot!pitchfork bigsmile

Wow!flowers

That is the sexiest one piece on the planet,drool

and you rock it sistah!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
hahaha thank u sista lol you are too sweet

Spenzer's photo
Thu 01/26/12 08:21 AM

lol you liar you are like no 1 on
my whitelist

You, you list your potentials by..color?
no no no I meant the proverbial whitelist blacklist lists like if you fall on the whitelist you are a potential yes and if you fall on the blacklist you are banned from my profile

Spenzer's photo
Thu 01/26/12 08:13 AM

Im not sure where to put this,what

but its a question,

that doesnt seem to belong anywhere else,

so I put it here.biggrin

I have recently started to wear thong (G-String)underware.drool

Are they suppose to rub your butt crack raw,frown

and cause you to, continually pull them out of your butt crack,grumble

thus,whoa

always looking like, your picking your butt crack, in public?surprised

Just askin?:wink:
lol hahahahaha awwwe you'll get used to it you eventually do...I have been wearing thong since I was 16 its really uncomfortable at first but when time goes by u don't even notice it

Spenzer's photo
Wed 01/25/12 06:07 PM

Yup.

I like the one above the bathing suit pic.

But, fyi, I love that bathing suit too.
get outta here lol

Spenzer's photo
Wed 01/25/12 06:05 PM
I thought it was hold my umbrella

Spenzer's photo
Wed 01/25/12 05:53 PM

hey spenzer, do you really have a profile? do you like ice cream? what's your favorite color? i have to ask because i think i was mistakenly blocked. hmu girl
lol you liar you are like no 1 on my whitelist

Spenzer's photo
Wed 01/25/12 05:51 PM

I have always wondered what hmu meant. I actually had to Google it. How sad is that?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
I still have no clue of what it means

Spenzer's photo
Wed 01/25/12 05:27 PM

sum pple jux being scammers while others trying to smooched u in to see wats underneath ur clothes huh ....
I've liked banned 3 of em coz they were like creaping me out

Spenzer's photo
Wed 01/25/12 05:26 PM

I get messages every day: "Hi, I read your profile and I loved it! Where are you and what do you do?"

There was a time when I would write them back and say "If you actually read my profile, you would know the answers to those questions," but I gave up when I realized they weren't reading my e-mails either. They'd reply with "Thanks for getting back to me! Where are you and what do you do?"

Lately, I'm getting nothing but "Hi!" and "Hello!" and "How are you?" messages. I don't bother responding to those either. If they can't give me more than three words, I'm not going to waste my time!

I know it's like buffling when someone asks you where you are from I mean its the first thing you see when you check someones profile

Spenzer's photo
Wed 01/25/12 05:16 PM
woe lol that is so psycho lmfao

Spenzer's photo
Wed 01/25/12 05:09 PM

...that's easy....

Not everyone goes and checks out every new profile...a few do. People who don't participate in the forums will have to randomly stumble across your profile. The people here in the forums will all check out your profile sooner or later.

Give it a ittle time for people to get to know you Honey and soon enough you will need to beat em away with a stick.
lol you sooo don't know how freakin right you are...its really annoying when someone has to entertain aimless jibber jabber like what do you like to do do you like go to school what do I look like a freakin narrator go check my profile lol

Spenzer's photo
Wed 01/25/12 04:52 PM
I am not complaining but its just an observation I've made.What's the use of having a profile if someones not gonna read it?Like I don't know its mind boggling.They'll like ask you for an answer that's in your profile

Spenzer's photo
Wed 01/25/12 04:20 PM
that's my name-Akcent feat Edward Maya

Spenzer's photo
Wed 01/25/12 04:08 PM

I always find it humorous when somebody who has pictures of themselves where they are wearing items of clothing and hairstyles etc that are designed to make them look good, are asking why people care about how people look. Oh the irony :D

...that's her style, what she's comfortable in.

She is also, evidently, comfortable in her own skin.

..or would it only be acceptable for you if she made the comment and looked like a caveman?

good point !!!
I really don't care what anybody thinks of me either I live my life the way I want to live it most importantly I love myself and self love is the best love there is .
I agree with Kissy like why lose sleep over someone who doesn't know you.I basically don't care what people think of me I wear what I want I do what I want because am doing it for me

Spenzer's photo
Wed 01/25/12 03:55 PM
definately working that dress

Spenzer's photo
Tue 01/24/12 08:31 AM

Krazy Fun N outgoing..
no one can handle tequila the way I do
does it make ur clothes come off?bigsmile
they may or may not depending on how smashed I am
bigsmile
I mean if I am like with you and if we're like drinkin and one thing led to another I wouldn't tell you to get off

Spenzer's photo
Tue 01/24/12 08:29 AM

Think she likes Jack Daniels been there done that.
lol I can see the tiger also knows how to live it up

Spenzer's photo
Tue 01/24/12 02:44 AM

Krazy Fun N outgoing..
no one can handle tequila the way I do

N sum J.D in tha end drinker
Jack Daniels baby!!!We should get drunk together you look like a good drunk lol