Community > Posts By > Pirategirl89

Pirategirl89's photo
Wed 06/18/08 04:35 PM
That might get me laid but that's not hat I'm looking for dude. embarassed

Pirategirl89's photo
Wed 06/18/08 04:34 PM
I know how you feel, its terrible but if we keep going for it then you never know we might find someone out there that wont break us ya?flowerforyou

Pirategirl89's photo
Wed 06/18/08 04:33 PM
Cute lol! laugh

Pirategirl89's photo
Wed 06/18/08 04:32 PM
Never... Just because those issues would have been solved doen't mean there wont ever be issues that would arise causing even more problems. There is no point in thinking about the past, its a waste of the present and makes no room for the future.

Pirategirl89's photo
Wed 06/18/08 04:29 PM
I've only ever been on one real date and that was just recently. ohwell
Sad I know, what I am concerned about is that I always seem to cling to the guys that I meet and show any form of interest of kindness to me. This makes it extremely difficult to have any sort of relationship with the opposite sex and so therefore I am single. I don't have any problems with obbsession or anything more along the facts that I get nervous so I over act in a way. I am so shy and insecure at times that I start to think that I'm not doind enough and then the vicious cycle of over clinging kicks in....frown
The question is.... Is there any possible way to overcome this terrible habit of mine?

Pirategirl89's photo
Wed 06/18/08 04:24 PM
Strawberries come on people best fruit ever :heart:

Pirategirl89's photo
Tue 01/15/08 11:55 PM
If it were me I wouldn't give the scum a chance... But if you still care for him and want your son to know him, let him around but be cautious and on your guard, don't let him hurt you, he's human creature of habit so if you do give him a chance make him earn his keep, work his sorry ass until you are positive you can trust him again!

Pirategirl89's photo
Tue 01/15/08 01:08 AM
Thanks! happy Now if my mom would let me bring him on my trip next month then maybe I'll actually get the chance to be mom without just shadowing another mother at work... lol

Pirategirl89's photo
Tue 01/15/08 01:06 AM
My son is just a newborn but I live with my family still and all of my siblings are special needs kids.

We have to live in a house that is big and we cannot afford because each kid has to have their own bedroom.

my 15 year old brother has anger problems and ADHD along with depression. My 12 year old brother has asburgers, anti-social personality disorder, OCD and explosive something disoder... My sister who is 9 has the mentality of a 3 year old and is well beyond her years... noway I have no idea how my mother does it I can barely handle my son without wanting to cry!

Pirategirl89's photo
Tue 01/15/08 01:02 AM
laugh What's the point in ahving a guy around when you got a baby? You get attention, love and devotion without question and never have to worry about them waking up one morning and deciding that they hate your guts! happy babies are better than men any day!

Pirategirl89's photo
Tue 01/15/08 12:58 AM
My mom tells me stuff like that lol. She has three other kids including me, and they are all crazy so if my son is anything like that I'm sure I'll be fine...

Does the motherly instinct thing always kick in when you hear a baby cry after you have your own children? All the mothers I have been around when my son cries seems to come and try to help me with him even though they are complete strangers... Just wondering if I should be offended or if its just a natural thing.

Pirategirl89's photo
Tue 01/15/08 12:44 AM
I'll try to remember that, thank you! ^__^ Still I think I am scarred for life with the image and sounds of his fear and pain from that experience... brokenheart

Pirategirl89's photo
Tue 01/15/08 12:42 AM
I have a new born son and I'm 18... Going to school can be hell with the lack of sleep but just to see the smile on my sons face when I get home from an exhausting day at the school makes all that hard work I'm doing worth while! I know how hard kids can be especially when they are energetic, years of babysitting and three younger siblings can teach you a lot just hang in there and savor all that life and energy because look at how older kids are these days... You might end up missing it later down the road. :wink:

Pirategirl89's photo
Tue 01/15/08 12:29 AM
I feel so bad today, my son who is only 1 1/2 months old just got his cirrcumcision (spelling) today. sad It's so sad! He was crying so hard, I sat in there with him and cooed at him trying to keep him calm but just the way he screamed caused me to cry too. He's my first baby, does it ever get easier than this or am I going to end up with gray hair by the time I'm 30?

I just realized today that I can't always keep the pain away from him. How does a parent deal?

Pirategirl89's photo
Mon 12/17/07 10:48 PM
Hey everyone!
I just signed up for this online dating service thing yesturday and am hoping to meet some peeople. flowerforyou I have heard a lot of good things about online dating and thought I would give it a try so here I am! Just messaging in to make my existance known. lol:heart:

1 3 Next