Community > Posts By > EddiePeePee

EddiePeePee's photo
Thu 09/14/23 07:09 AM
Quote: Hi I'm Jen, I'm 33, never married, no kids. I'm a Financial Project Manager for a Bank/Insurance/Investment company in Boston. Can we chat on Telegram, since I'm busy and not here often?

EddiePeePee's photo
Tue 07/11/23 05:26 PM
Animal shelter, humans can fend for themselves

EddiePeePee's photo
Sun 07/09/23 04:41 PM
I'm sure Rosie Palm and her 5 sisters are available. You'll just have to decide left or right hand. Lol

EddiePeePee's photo
Wed 08/03/22 10:32 AM
What good is a dating site if you can't contact anyone anymore?

EddiePeePee's photo
Mon 07/18/22 09:22 AM
To the OP, wait until unfortunately your parents pass then your assh.le relatives will come out of the woodwork for their "SHARE" of the estate. Sorry but hitting a nerve with me since I was the primary care giver to my mother, who died of Pancreatic cancer exactly 2 years ago. My family just wanted to put her into a home, but she had no money or insurance to cover it. Medicare in USA sucks and county agencies wanted to her to sign everything over to them just to send a foreigner over once a day to check on her. Assh.ole county couldn't tell me the cost, again just wanted direct access to the little assets she had left.

She was in a lot of pain, built up a tolerance to the weak pain meds the doctor's could prescribe, since so many others in the States has to abuse opiods and now doctor's hands are tied on what they can prescribe. Of course this caused her to become mean to me, since I was the only one around her. So I mastered the system, drop her off at the ER when her electrolites dropped, after a week at the hospital, then to rehab facility until her Medicare time was up, then home for a week or two until we repeated it again.

Unfortunately, during this process, I dropped her off at the ER, only to get a call the next day that there was nothing they could do but make her comfortable until she took her last breath.

So **** armchair relatives, Medicare and Franklin County. I know what I did was the right thing to do.

EddiePeePee's photo
Wed 07/13/22 05:05 PM
My last wife was great at sex at first, but due to her having untreated bi-polar issues, I wasn't treated very nicely outside of the bedroom. So good sex and good treatment one without the other sucks

EddiePeePee's photo
Tue 07/05/22 02:59 PM
Sure if it's also okay for your wife to fu.k other young boys

EddiePeePee's photo
Tue 06/28/22 05:08 PM
In my younger days, didn't talk about sex beforehand with the lady. Just guessed and a mood killer is asking if I need to stop and put a condom on. Fast forward, laying out ground rules beforehand can make the experience more rewarding. Had one lady friend tell me to cut the chase, that she was taking hormones for post-menopause and was horny as all get out and wanted to know if I would just fu.k her brains out. Of course I volunteered to help out a damsel in distress.

EddiePeePee's photo
Sat 04/30/22 08:27 PM
Yes I do and I wear a condom to bed even though I sleep alone. Can never be too safe

EddiePeePee's photo
Sat 04/30/22 08:18 PM
Wrong race compared to their picture

EddiePeePee's photo
Sat 04/30/22 08:18 PM
Wrong race compared to their picture

EddiePeePee's photo
Sun 04/03/22 06:34 PM
Until Will Smith walks up and ***** slaps Chris Rock

EddiePeePee's photo
Sun 04/03/22 06:10 PM
Only issue Sharon is all your pictures have your phone blocking your face

EddiePeePee's photo
Sun 04/03/22 06:06 PM
So I'm hearing it's bad to ask what color and style panties she is wearing to soon in a chat?

EddiePeePee's photo
Sun 04/03/22 06:00 PM
Edited by EddiePeePee on Sun 04/03/22 06:02 PM
But enjoy having a female on the back, have been told a few times nothing gets their panties wetter than the vibration of a big bike between their legs

EddiePeePee's photo
Sun 04/03/22 06:00 PM
But enjoy having a female on the back, over been told a few times nothing gets their panties wetter than the vibration of a big bike between their legs

EddiePeePee's photo
Sun 04/03/22 05:58 PM
I have both an 80s muscle bike and a newer hand built Italian bike. I'll ride anything with two wheels but Harley is so overrated for what you get off the showroom floor.

EddiePeePee's photo
Wed 08/26/20 11:56 AM
nooooooo, don't need scammers lighting up my digits