Community > Posts By > Monnie45

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:43 PM
cindy and cuppy ya'll didn't go on the damn match making site?

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:40 PM

damn chevy the one I saw I think was home made,had a huge back on it,the size of the car 350,damn ugly
darling they have a web site you can go look at them ! www.bosshoss.com they even make them in trike's ! that what i got play on ! bigsmile

How damn cool will check it out thanksflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:15 PM
damn chevy the one I saw I think was home made,had a huge back on it,the size of the car 350,damn ugly

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:13 PM

damn it i have to run now !devil

bye chevy,I heard from a damn guy I talk to in london of 350s being put into motorcycles,have a damn good nightflowerforyou

Damn.....How many chevy's does it take to put a 350 in a motorcycle???????noway
I got the 350 just need the chevy, damn you talkin dollas

laugh cuppy it is the size of an engine damn it now act like you know woman,hugs to youflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:12 PM

bye chevy,I heard from a damn guy I talk to in london of 350s being put into motorcycles,have a damn good nightflowerforyou
chevy aint goin damn it, we are runnin. what London guy

He's just a damn possible right now cuppy,a nice possible though

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:11 PM

i wasnt leaving ! just running from cuppy , they have been put small block chevy's in motorcycle's for year's ! they are called boss hoss ! they are a blast to ride !!!!!drinker

yes this damn guy told me of a name I will have to ask him again that is on google or something like that,saw one of the damn things myself

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:10 PM
There is no room or sense for violent behavior on here verbal or threats did you report them? oops almost forgot,damn it?

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:03 PM

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:01 PM
It is called an EGO and we all have them,to what extent? it varies from each of ushappy

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 05:59 PM

damn laci that was so damn deep I had to dig for the damn dictionary.

Monnie, I had a bad IM

Always damn good to see you too Laci,especially when you are being brillant,cuppy you alright now,I heard you played with that madam woman

Damn it that did not come out right did itblushing where are you cindy,damn it

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 05:57 PM

damn laci that was so damn deep I had to dig for the damn dictionary.

Monnie, I had a bad IM

Always damn good to see you too Laci,especially when you are being brillant,cuppy you alright now,I heard you played with that madam woman

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 05:55 PM

Any mental functions attempted in this DAMN area must be re-evaluated during a subsequent period.
It has been discovered that standard logic works sideways in this area due to the DAMN influence of the occupant.

HOW'S THAT FOR BRILLANT:tongue:

DAMN BRILLANT Laci,thanks a damn lotflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 05:51 PM

DAMN I could say something brilliant at any moment!noway noway drinker laugh

damn please do,how's everybody tonight? cuppy you forgot to tell me what the hell happened?

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 05:43 PM

how do you get over a broken heart? it ended over a year ago and for some reason my heart doesnt want let go no matter what my head says.

:cry:
iam sorry to hear that.for me,at least 3 yrs.to fully get the heartache out.love is one strong drug.

Love is very real as well as Hate,they are the only tangible things you cannot touch but oh so realflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 05:20 PM
ok I am trying not to laugh because this is serious but you guys are making it hard,av,try putting SOMETHING in your profile guy,it shows nothing.happy

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 04:06 PM

to have a friend you must first be a friend.

Shewwww didn't have to duck after all,Amen to the quote abovedrinker

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 03:57 PM

how do you get over a broken heart? it ended over a year ago and for some reason my heart doesnt want let go no matter what my head says.

Ok, this may be rude.... but get the head examined, it may help with the heart.

ummm,maybe not so much as rude but a little crass don't you think? a broken heart is real for anyone so we must tread gently,no matter:smile:

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 03:39 PM
friends are not about quantity it is about quality,a simple line and we are friends? yea and I am fixing to duck on that statement but I had to say it.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 03:21 PM

Know this,you are not alone in this pain,we have all been through it,we go through our three steps as humans to deal with it,denial,anger,acceptance,there is only one variation that us humans differ in this and that is just how long it takes to reach the acceptance,if it has been a year you should know,really know that it is not going anywhere,you just can't be in love by yourself,it is hell,start with making friends,here is a good place to start,welcome to jshflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 02:34 PM

yes we had an invasion here at jsh last night but cuppy, indn and i took them on....we put on our capes and off we went...but chevy didnt listen...he got probed!

I don't know you madam but cuppy has been too busy today to tell me what happened last night I cannot wait! I believe we are not top notch on the totem pole as far as a higher being is concerned,think outside the box,oops did I type that out loud?

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 20 21