Community > Posts By > Monnie45

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 05:59 AM
Damn good morning ya'llflowerforyou somebody will have to start another damn game,got to go to work,see ya'll on another damn game:wink:

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 05:54 AM

i only run into dogs why is that

Because it is easier to NOT man up on the computer that is why,you think you are talking to a gent and all of a sudden out of nowhere they attack you with sexual inuendos,sucks but that is part of the game,and too there are women on these sites that are just bored and all they want are men that are dogs,I do set my standards high that is why I am still seeking:wink:

no photo
Tue 01/08/08 06:51 PM

Monnie, damn I love ya girl. Respect is what is all about. damn

Damn Skippy cuppyflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 01/08/08 06:29 PM

DAMN....I know, I know!...I'm not saying either:wink:
[/quote
Me either but just to let you know I have more respect for my fellow women friends than that,just for future purposes cindy and cuppy,have fun that is what it is all about damn itflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 01/08/08 06:18 PM
damn cindy have we seen him on the damn game? curiosity is eating me up damn it,shareflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 01/08/08 05:45 PM
flowerforyou damn cindy so you have found someone too?

no photo
Tue 01/08/08 05:31 PM

Tommy has a damn somethin, what? Has bird been on, Damn I want him.

I am damn happy for you,congrats on that,so nobody knows what the hell tommy's got hm? damn when is laci supposed to be back,and yes clancy was in earlier but I came in late should we do a damn roll call?

no photo
Tue 01/08/08 05:27 PM

DAMN (((((((Monnieflowerforyou , Robinflowerforyou & cuppyflowerforyou ))))))).

Had a hot lunch date huh cuppy? Details please! :wink:

Monnie, the little stinker walked behind me...knew he was there...I was talking to another adult and practicaly jumped into her arms when his teeth sunk in! Was so unexpected!laugh

Too damn bad it wasn't a tall handsome man that it youlaugh what is up with cuppy's damn phone call? and what is wrong with tommy?

no photo
Tue 01/08/08 05:25 PM
flowerforyou Cuppy! what kind of damn phone call and what is up with the piss and vinegar? and cindy got bit on the ass today,she has not told how or why though damn itgrumble

no photo
Tue 01/08/08 05:06 PM
flowerforyou Damn I hope ya'll are having a good evening,tommy is sick? and give us the heads up on the biting on the ass part cindy,I want to know what happened

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:03 PM

first of all i meant in no way to offend any one, if i have offended you im sorry it was not my intention, i can see some people have strong opinions on this topic so i will just leave this be before this turns ugly, thank you all for your input on this topic.

Some people on here get rough,don't tote their critical opinion of your opinions,and you can post as much as you want as long as it is not offensive or unwarranted rudeness,our moderator sees to this so keep posting what you want when you want and welcome to just say hi,goodnightflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:00 PM
Got to say good night ya'll,see you tomorrow four a:m comes early,damnnnn it comes earlyhappy flowerforyou sweet dreams

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:47 PM

Damn..gotta say g'night to ya'll. If I don't catch ya in the morning, hope ya have a great day tomorrow.flowerforyou

have a damn goodnight lil,see you tomorrowflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:44 PM

Damn right shutter. Got to get my foot in all those damn doors. Monnie, damn it feel around. I love the scandal site too.

does it involve real damn people? I am looking at one of our other topics watching peoples reactions,our moderator may have to shut it down if it get's too hot

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:27 PM
I heard or read somewhere that 1 in 4 women have an std and 1 in 5 men have an std,scary but a fact.How can you tell anyway? let them admit it?

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:21 PM
flowerforyou cindy were you lurking?laugh I was on the porch,I hate the inside,the virgo in me

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:20 PM

Monnie sweetie, I missed some action but kickin it up again damn it

no no cuppy,you didn't miss any damn action,not much going on in the last few days,first damn game since tommy and laci left,still same damn gamegrumble

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:18 PM
damn,where did everybody go? cindy go to bed? realty woman dipping into tommy's stash of booze again:wink:

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:15 PM
flowerforyou Hey cuppy,damn nice to see you,been a few days since I have seen you,where you been damn it?

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 07:39 PM
I am here tooflowerforyou

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 20 21