Community > Posts By > Monnie45

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 06:40 PM

Had to break it off with her damn it ,,, I'd try to walk away and she would always have her nose in my business noway

laugh how are you tommy? went through the damn op yet?
Monnie sweetie. sorry no talk so much on IM. been tied up damn it. Bad way. Check Tommys UTube. Cool damn funny

damn cuppy you mean as wild as you are you didn't want to be tied up?laugh :wink:

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 06:39 PM

Damn monnie seen the video yet if not you gottalaugh laugh laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azn1WjVxirA

I will go look at it here soon,damn how have ya'll been? it has been a while,and I am sick with the damn fluflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 06:34 PM

Had to break it off with her damn it ,,, I'd try to walk away and she would always have her nose in my business noway

laugh how are you tommy? went through the damn op yet?

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 05:34 PM
as I once heard on here 'eat more chicken' maybe it will clear things up for youhappy

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 07:31 AM

A friend told me that I needed to look closer to home for someone to date. What do you do when the area you live is small and you have not met anyone you like? Is anyone willing to have a long distance relationship?

I am,and I met him on here,he is from england and I live in the u.s.,he is planning to come over so we may get to know each other better and I am good with this,distance should not stop you if you believe in fate,I too had to expand my search because of my towns population and I am not regretting it in the least,good luck,Meflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 08:15 PM

Start at page 1 and you will come to realize Normal is:
1 a setting on a wash machine
2 societies definition of what you should be to fit in with the masses and not question anything
3 a real boring life
4 all of the above.....

Reading I guess is optional nowadays laugh laugh
wtf? loldrinker flowerforyou laugh laugh :tongue:

wtf,I believe it is an option,just like being crazy or abnormal is so I opt to be...............CRAZY

No just joking that on every page we get someone that asks "what is normal"

I was joking reading is optional as we define, define, but no one wants to read 40+ pages LOL

Crazy is a good answer LOL laugh laugh
flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 08:07 PM

Start at page 1 and you will come to realize Normal is:
1 a setting on a wash machine
2 societies definition of what you should be to fit in with the masses and not question anything
3 a real boring life
4 all of the above.....

Reading I guess is optional nowadays laugh laugh
wtf? loldrinker flowerforyou laugh laugh :tongue:

wtf,I believe it is an option,just like being crazy or abnormal is so I opt to be...............CRAZY

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:59 PM

define normal

yes I would like clarification of normality and who is the judge of this before I answer:tongue:

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:04 PM
welcome to jshflowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:32 PM

I am so sorry to hera that. I will keep Your mother, you and your family in prayer

God's Speed

My prayers will be said tonight for your mother

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:25 AM

Well, that goes without saying mostly, but.....

I'm not exactly the kind of person that jumps into relationships, I have a daugter and a life and friends and those come first when i meet someone i don't drop everything.

I agree,even though we only have so much time on earth it should still be spent quality wise,so I choose carefully and am still looking,I make myself happy because it is a choice while I am searching for that one special man,I won't settle no matter how pretty the words may be,so delusional? maybe I am too,but it is a choiceflowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 08:25 PM
had emails to check,yes four comes early now I am damn gone to bed ya'll behave,goodnightflowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 08:18 PM
ya'll have a damn good nightflowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 03:01 PM

DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHAT snmaster,idx database is?????? THEY WANT MT TO RESTORE THIS FILE AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.WHEN I TRY TO GET HELP BY PHONE,IT IS A VOICE MACHINE THAT SAYS IT DOESN'T UNDERSTAND MY ANSWERS TO THEIR QUESTIONS. I END-UP NO WHERE.PLEASE DON'T USE BIG WORDS,MAKE IT PLAIN AND SIMPLE,AS I'M STILL LEARNED.... THANKS....

go to google and type it in,that should lead you somewhere if not yahoo but google should give you somethingflowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 02:58 PM
damn well felt good,the nap that is how is everyone? where is cuppy and cindy at laci?flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 02:54 PM
laugh open mouth insert foot,good one

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 01:33 PM

damn, what'z up !smokin

me barely damn it,slow today I see,going to jump around some be back in a damn bit

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 01:31 PM
How's it going ya'll,damn hard day at workflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:44 PM

damn, i think everybody went to bed ?noway

going in a little bit,last night to stay up late damn it for a couple of days,damn I say
damn , see you on the flip side !

not gone yet but in case I don't see you,goodnight chevy have a damn good oneflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:38 PM

damn, i think everybody went to bed ?noway

going in a little bit,last night to stay up late damn it for a couple of days,damn I say

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 20 21