Community > Posts By > Monnie45

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 03:46 PM
is it it?

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 03:45 PM

Who knows the answer to this question, what is the only seven letter word in the english language that you can make seven other words out of without rearranging any of the letters in the word?
I know the answer if you cannot figure it out and want to know.

got it!!!!!! ANYTIME:smile:

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 03:44 PM

Figure out the answer, i cant figure out the bloody question.

I freaking tried anyone,anyhow,anywhere,ok ok just say it already! lollaugh

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 03:17 PM
DAMNNNNNNNN cindy,noden,robin,laci,tommy,grey,storm,clancy,oc,fett,let's rock this damn place now,"they are back"happy flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 02:20 PM

If she was a little further south I would have said :

" I think your as pretty as 50 brand new John Deer Cotton pickers, standin in the middle of a 1000 acre field of waist high cotton"

DAMN ,, you gotta love that southern Charm

Well DAMN you make me happier than a newly bred sow wallerin in 2 feet of mud on a hot summer dayflowerforyou flowerforyou

you remind me of my sister in a way with your wayzzzz,you are a cool person,and no worries you and tommy are a great pair anyone with damn eyes can see that lady

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 02:16 PM

hold on to the table

table better not be sturdy enough

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 01:39 PM
noway which way did it go george which way did it go?flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 01:29 PM

I like tacos!laugh

So this is your captain? I am glad to see you both visit,welcome or welcome backflowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 01:25 PM

flowerforyou welcome back laci,tommy has been bawling his damn eyes out for you,hope ya'll had fun?:wink:

If I would have been here without him I would been bawling too:cry: sad

We will both be happy tonitebigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Well I know I am damn fond of you both,am off for two days now so will see ya'll some,really damn glad to have the room moving againflowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 01:12 PM
flowerforyou welcome back laci,tommy has been bawling his damn eyes out for you,hope ya'll had fun?:wink:

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 06:49 PM

Laci is at her sisters, I came down with the DAMN flu !

damn while ya'll were together? that would be damn miserablefrown

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 06:44 PM
now what?

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 06:40 PM

Hi Monnie, DAmn , thought I was the only one here
flowerforyou nope I said hi and welcome back earlier but guess you were busy,going soon though,damn where is laci and what have you been damn sick with?

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 06:28 PM
hey cindy damn it is slow tonight,lil you snuck in on me,damn going to have to watch youflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 06:19 PM

we should sto[p meeting like this

Even if we do they will talk anyway:smile: you know how forums are

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 05:51 PM
Prayers and blessings are sent ya'lls wayflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 05:07 PM

It's amazing that everyone is telling you it is cheating yet you don't listen to any of us....Why Ask then?....

She doesn't really sound like his gf....more like his f#ck friend twice a month....Either way, everyone involved sounds like losers to me....you all deserve each other....drinker

Amen! and the basics are what seperates animal from man,man is supposed to have emotions animals just do it because it is a basic need,get it?flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 04:37 PM
Damn Tommy,thought you and Laci were never comming back,welcome home,damn I hope everyone is having fun tonightflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 03:00 PM
I don't have a crush on anyone yet:smile:

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 06:46 AM

Because women always say they want a good guy, but they always end up with the jerk. Thnik they can change them. Then men like me, gentlemen, intelligent, caring, faithful, are left to sit alone.

That all sounds good but the attraction has to be there too,one does not hold the beauty in the eye only but it sure as hell has to have something to do with the connection between two people,that is a fact,simple.flowerforyou

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 20 21