Community > Posts By > Monnie45

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 10:32 PM

thank ya mam :wink:

flowerforyou sweet

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 10:12 PM

Ok, just stopping to correct your grammar... as I'm not a woman I will not answer.

To phrase it properly:

You want a man that:

A. has been around the block; so many times he has a trail named after him.

B. 'fine as stated above'(no corrections needed).

C. is a virgin.

Sorry, I just don't care for bad grammar and spelling!laugh

Lmao laugh did somebody lose humble?noway

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 09:42 PM
your analogy of restroom/marriage has me worried about you:tongue: seriously though marriage is not valued like it once was,some peoples vows to certain beliefs no longer hold their honor and dignity and moralistic and ethical beliefs together any longer at least that is a lot of it,hopefully they will find their way back and show others the way it is supposed to be,the old ways are not so drab,I like old fashioned.flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 09:35 PM

you must like dogs........

LMAOlaugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 09:30 PM
No I don't....grumble noway grumble noway bigsmile

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 09:27 PM
damn,lmao too,I knew who I was talking to occifer,truely,blushing goodnight cindyflowerforyou sorry

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 09:21 PM
Well damn,ok lil have a good damn nightflowerforyou nice to meet you Rose goodnight to you tooflowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 09:19 PM

Rose..................next time you better be wearing pajammas in my bed!!!!!!!grumble grumble grumble

LMAO who invited ya'll in my bed?noway grumble laugh

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 09:17 PM
well damn,I am going to check in here once more before I go to bed,hope the damn place will be moving by then,if not,goodnight ya'll.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :smile:

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 09:13 PM
ackerman,you are right but so far this place has been cool,nasty should be between two people not more than that.Just a thought.This seems to be a cool site though,I have only met a couple of jerks on here.:smile:

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 08:40 PM

nuhuhhh girlfriend. OH NO YOU DIDNT. No way..plah plah...wash that mouth out with soap!

please no offense but eewwwwwwnoway grumble

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 07:52 PM
may I go one up?grumble

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 05:10 PM
damn well sounds good to me lil,see you in a bit,flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 05:08 PM
do you think it wise to do a roll call or call it damn quits and just come in here every damn now and then?

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 05:05 PM
Ok,don't tell anyone,it was a long family trip,got out of the car to stretch,I let one loose,a long one,what I didn't know was that there was a guy about even with my butt,he was sitting in his car,I had no idea he was there of course and his jaw actually was on his chest,I will never ever repeat this againgrumble

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 04:59 PM
damn good to see you lil,how's you damn evening going? not much here when tommy and laci and clancy and cuppy are not around hmm?

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 04:40 PM
damn,where is everybody?

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 04:05 PM
damn it is empty in here,echo,echo,hello cindy nice to see youflowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 12:00 PM
Hark what is that calling my name? a damn nap,ok I will answer,c ya'll later,bye a whileflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 11:52 AM
It surprised me that they had only known each other for a damn little over a month but they are like two damn peas in a pod,clicks!snap!