Community > Posts By > Monnie45

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 06:10 PM
tsk tsk let's not forget 2007,laughing my damn ars off because I first typed in 2077,damn I am quick! anyway people we would not be here and you would not have anything else to do so at least be thankful for the damn year of 2007,I know I damn well will remember itdrinker drinker drinker

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 06:06 PM
damn where is laci?

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 06:03 PM
Happy damn new year Noden and thanks for the damn gamegrumble I am addicted to the damn thing,but I guess it is a bit better than being addicted to a damn dolllaugh

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 05:57 PM

Well look at it this way lilbug ,,, you can't fall of the damn floor !

Laughing my damn ars off!!!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 05:22 PM
damn! I meant is it the beer occifernoway :tongue: damn can't you take a joke?:wink: let's rock this party early,early damn morning for me to go to that damn job:angry:

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 05:19 PM
Damn looking,aint that the wrong kind of shampooh? damn you are looking bad,or it is the damn beer again?noway drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 05:17 PM
Feral you have to move damn quick in here or else! is shutterguy kin to shutterbug in any kind of damn way? Hope we are having some damn fun here? Thanks for spending new years with me,damn nice of ya'll:tongue: happy

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 04:37 PM
Well when is the damn party? I am good and damn well ready for it,the party is here right? damn,I am confused again I will just betgrumble

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 04:33 PM

LOVE... just don't be to ugly please! laugh
LMAO,for reals!!!!

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 04:28 PM
Damn it is 6:26PM here counting down,laci ready for the damn new year I hope,where are you,that man is damn hard to find when his stomach is empty I am learning,what time is the damn party anyway?

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 03:38 PM
laugh damn I hope I never have to resort to a damn dollgrumble

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 03:17 PM
Yes,that is the damn pic I spoke of,laughing my damn ars offlaugh laugh laugh too cool

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 02:45 PM
Looking4u put the damn shower pic up,it is damn funnylaugh

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 02:41 PM
buy the damn sweater anyway,happy damn new year ya'lldrinker

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 02:17 PM
Damn why was I loyal to that creep,now I don't have a damn date for tonight,I hope ya'll had a damn good day,mine sucked eggs.

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 06:36 PM
Hey cuppy it is 8:35 pm,damn got to get up early just thought I would check one more time on this damn thing,and by the way,thanks for responding to the fact that I was in the DAMN room,you are cool,have a damn good night cuppy,and thanks for recognizing I was damn well here:wink: :smile: till,tomorrow

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 06:33 PM
I have come to an understanding in life,we say we "thought" we were in love after a breakup but the fact is is we "were" in love,love comes in degrees and levels so to say I "thought" I was in love when actually you "were" in love is to short change yourself,a feeling is the only tangible thing that is not touchable,I don't like being short changed myself.Just a thought.

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 06:08 PM
damn I wish shutterbug would come back,she is a nice damn lady have a good night anyway ya'll

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 05:36 PM
Worked late and i'll be damn,I am running late again on this damn game,so what is up ya'll? not a damn thing?:tongue:

no photo
Sat 12/29/07 06:56 PM

the only thing i have to say about getting to know someone that has only good looks...LAME. lol.

its like come on! what are you going to do when you are with the a$$/Bit*h because she is hot and they get in a tragic accident and get all uglied up? kinda like Karma i guess. what happened to all the guys that are hott and have a personallity?

DING! DING! We have a winner. Hey that is what I go by. Attraction is looking across the room and saying: "That person is HOT!". Love is looking across the room 30 years later and saying the same thing. Just a thought...

AGREED