Community > Posts By > Monnie45

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:09 AM
:smile: Top of the damn morning to ya'll,tell tommy by for me laci,I have to go get a cup of coffee,nobody left me one here by the damn computer,cuppy,after laci and tommy left you left me last night and it died,damn,well let's get this damn day started good,short work day for me so I will be on here after two and bothering people,damn laci I am still under 100:tongue: :wink:

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 08:52 PM
dam opting out for the night,ya'll have a damn goodnight,will go to another site but will visit before sleepy time,have a damn good time or a damn good nightflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 08:50 PM
damn you can sure tell who the life of the party is,come back tommy and laci what are we going to do without ya'll? damn shutterbug,lil,cuppy,clancy,all the rest I have not mentioned,damn

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 08:40 PM
damn people come and go so quick in here,see I told todo this was not kansas,or was todo a girl? or is it toto? damn,goodnight to you cuppy,like the fur your wearing:tongue:

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 08:20 PM
goodnight laci tell tommy goodnight too,damn,will see ya'll tomorrow

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 08:16 PM
damn just got back and either ya'll are leaving or gone,goodnight to the ones gone,damn

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 07:17 PM
cuppy I would never cheat on ya'll damn it,realty just quoted because that is where the hell I walked in from supper,damn ya'll are crazylaugh laugh laugh I love the damn game you just never know what anyone is going to say now I have to go to the store to get some damn coke,be back shortly,shoot from the hip damn it while I am gone

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 07:11 PM

Impotence: Nature's way of saying "No hard feelings"

DAMN noway noway noway noway noway noway noway

laugh laugh laugh damn you come up with some stuff lady

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:46 PM

damn I didn't get my drink,realty take it? you said you only needed "a" drink not mine too:tongue: ya'll are cool,and dear laci I don't even notice the post count but I saw it is at.....at.....84,there you go now you know I talk too damn much don't you?:tongue: flowerforyou

damn ooops 85 posts laugh laugh

this is odd,I can hear your mind calculating already,this minus that divided by this,you and tommy think a lot alike,ya'll are cool folks no wonder you two get a long so well,cuppy? I don't hear you and oc hardly has anything to say,realty pass out?

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:42 PM
damn I didn't get my drink,realty take it? you said you only needed "a" drink not mine too:tongue: ya'll are cool,and dear laci I don't even notice the post count but I saw it is at.....at.....84,there you go now you know I talk too damn much don't you?:tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:39 PM
damn first shut then put up,damn well sounds like an ex,notice 'ex':tongue:

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:36 PM

Damn monnie how many posts ya got now?...your still newflowerforyou

laugh damn am I talking too much? if so I can tone it down,damn,down,hmmmmnoway

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:34 PM

Damn that's ok, I got pic for damn friends. lol It's all in the damn mind anyway.

Hey OC, damn you look like my type.:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

LMAOlaugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:32 PM

Hey monnie, thanks for bein my friend damn it. I guess I picked on birdie and photo boy so damn much that they told everybody to damn chastize me.

I don't pay attention to mean people they prove nothing but what they are so let go and join the damn party and your damn well welcome:tongue:

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:30 PM

damn, as you can see I still can't wake up damn it

Like I told ya last night ,,, you don't have to hold on ,, you can't fall off the damn floor !

damn I thought that was lil you told that too,I am losing it aren't I? damnnnnnoway noway

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:29 PM

Damn good to see ya cuppyflowerforyou

realtylady damn drink on it's waydrinker

monnie ever tried cherry kisses....damn they are goodbigsmile

Damn laci those sound good are they real? where can you get the damn things.....welcome Realtyhappy share that damn drink with me that laci gave ya

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:23 PM
welcome back cuppy,damn good to see you,put your two damn cents worth in here will ya?:tongue:

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:21 PM
damn,chocolate covered cherries called my name:heart:

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:01 PM
dammmmmmmmn,it's not going to start getting messy in here right? can't have that with only one damn day left

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 05:52 PM

REmember the sixties ? Banning the damn bra was a flop

damn was there pun intended here tommy?laugh