Community > Posts By > Monnie45

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 05:30 PM

The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the ability to reach the damn thing

laugh laugh laugh damn I am here,walked out for a few damn mins and look,what is going on people?

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:34 PM

DNA: National Dyslexic Association.noway noway damn

damn laugh

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:32 PM
Yea she was the first one to welcome me,damn I like that,I hope she is alright,damn oc you are quiet

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:29 PM
damn ya'll is shutterbug out of town or sick or both?

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:07 PM
Damn ya'll has there ever been a 'hell' game?

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:03 PM

DAMN ,, Laci fall in a hole ? ,, where are ya baby ? flowerforyou

Monnie, I think your getting addicted to this damn thing ,,, laugh

Damn it tommy nobody was supposed to notice!grumble grumble

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 03:49 PM
damn,dry those eyes laci,he is damn well here nowhappy

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 03:46 PM
damn nice to meet you lil,tommy is still sleeping or he would damn well be here.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 03:44 PM
Damn nice to see ya'll oc,laci, how is your damn day going?

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 02:51 PM
Hard damn day at work,too damn early this morning for hung over people,lol,I damn well messed with every damn one of'em too,hope ya'll have had a good damn day.:smile:

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:33 AM
How damn cool is that I ask? How damn long now if you don't mind? and did you two meet on here? I have heard of these damn things working out,so far not for me though,I damn well analyze too damn much I think but won't settle for any damn thing other than perfect for me.Got to go will be on later and tell laci ya'll have a damn good day,monnie:smile: flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:28 AM
damn,for real ya'll are going to meet? damn friends or? I think she is cool,a very very active mind but you damn well have one too,I like ya'll' style,two damn peas in a damn pod.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:23 AM
damn tommy you still up or just rising? good damn morning to you too and happy damn new year,readying myself for work herehappy

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:18 AM
Damn usually I am running late on this damn game,ha!I am first up,I hope ya'll had a rockin damn new year,damn well missed ya'll but were in my prayers for a good year to come,I will win the lottery,irish luck I am damn well thinking,cu later jsh family,have a good damn day:smile: :smile: flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 07:56 PM

dammm Monnie thank u

but is the good or bad ????

damn oc it is GOOD:wink: see ya'll tomorrow,bye a while

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 07:55 PM
Tommy,lace,thank ya'll a whole damn lot,ya'll are cool people,I will look forward to seeing you both in the damn future,keep me laughing,I cannot stay up,five comes early and up since damn four,sorry guys,gotta go to sleep,damn wish could bring it in with ya,have a very prosperous year,and may all of us be blessed:smile: and oc if you keep looking like that?damnflowerforyou nice view for me to go to sleep on um hum,if you are married please disregard anything before this:tongue: the rest i will get to know hopefully and may we all have a good damn year,to friends knownflowerforyou and to friends i will know in 2008drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 07:50 PM
orange cat,interstesting new look,damn.:wink:

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 07:14 PM

An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old damn year leaves.

I damn well like thatdrinker

damn I really have a problem then,I am both an optimsit and pessimist,damn that is why I can't come to a resolution,too damn messed up in the headgrumble

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 07:10 PM

An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old damn year leaves.

I damn well like thatdrinker

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 06:12 PM
damn laci I am sorry,I guess you were too quiet or I am going damn well deaf from loud music,what damn irishman/woman dosen't like music I ask you.:wink: