Community > Posts By > Nozz1

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 08:51 AM
Edited by Nozz1 on Sun 01/13/08 08:53 AM
Cold feet on your leg at night, kiss on the forehead followed by the word's Good Morning...Hearing them move through the house, walking with them to the car & hugging them good bye, reading the Good Morning / Have a Good Day E-mail reply for the 10th time that morning. Finding a little note in your lunch bag/box & knowing they found the one you left for them. Prepairing dinner with them, their hand on your arm, share the same joke for the 1000th time and still able to laugh at it, being able to relax. That's a few things...

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 08:09 AM
Look's like this could be fun!! I'm in!

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 07:51 PM
Edited by Nozz1 on Wed 01/09/08 07:54 PM
Well, I, really don't think you can stop falling for someone once it starts...I believe that once you have those kind of feelings/emotions for someone it all or nothing at that point. imo.

I might be leary of this "Funk", *cough* excuse *cough*

As for what can you do to make them start falling for you...nothing. You just have to be you. If it happens, good for you, if not, it will someday with someone. You cannot make or wish for someone to fall for you if they are not ready for or don't want to, sorry.

But really what do i know! I'm single :smile: Best of Luck!

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 03:15 PM

That sounds like an excellent romantic evening in for someone that you're comfortable with and have been seeing for at least a little while. If my boyfriend of 2 months did that it would be very sweet and he would definitely be rewarded.

If someone did that on the first date, though, I would be running the other direction as quickly as possible. There is too much familiarity and intimacy built into that plan. I would immediately feel uncomfortable and like the man was either desperate, clingy, or just trying to get into my pants. The first few dates should be somewhere neutral that allows easy conversation, a chance to get to know one another, and a feeling of safety for the woman.

You've obviously got a good head for romance, but make sure that you don' take things too fast. Even a fantastic date at the wrong time can send the completely wrong signal and leave you dateless.

Bingo!! That's exactly what i was thinking. Trouble just made it sound better!

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:02 PM
Great idea, well thought out!. But not the 1st date...that is maybe 4th date or special occasion.

But it's your call...go for it!!

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 06:41 PM
xoSherily- You are 100% correct! I would say that defines what i believe is a True Woman!

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:54 PM
Just be polite and drop them a reply that you are not interested...What's that take, about 2 minutes after reading their profile. A lot nicer then not replying to them at all!

And if they continue, Block'em!

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:41 PM

Please fill the void and tell me that I wont be the only one, ringing in the New Year alone! They always say that how you bring in the year is how you will leave the year, any truth to that? sad LOL.....

I sure hope not...Keep your chin up!

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 04:25 PM
Ditto-Will be alone also...That suck's just thinking about it and typing it!