Community > Posts By > wiley

wiley's photo
Wed 05/06/09 05:02 PM

Got a bit of a problem. I can not for the life of me find get a girl to go out with me. I feel like I put some effort into letting a girl know I'm interested but I can never get them to be interested in me. I'm begining to wonder if theres something I'm doing to repell women away or if there's some secret, unforseen code that I need to know to have a girl return the interest. In other words, how do I get a girl's number without appearing overbearing, desperate, or creepy? Is there any good way? Help someone, it's been forever since I've had a date and I know I could make some lucky lady very happy.
:smile: Act like you dont give a ****:smile:

Close.

Stop giving a ****! As in, dont act. Easier said than done i know.

:thumbsup: If you act like it long enough it will eventually become naturalsmile2

I don't even see them anymore. I'm pretty sure they're mostly just a figment of my imagination anyway.

wiley's photo
Wed 05/06/09 05:01 PM

Have you tried the honest, sincere, "I think you're beautiful" approach. It works.:wink:

I've tried that. It's probably the drooling while I'm saying it that drives them away. frustrated

wiley's photo
Wed 05/06/09 04:57 PM
Edited by wiley on Wed 05/06/09 04:57 PM

Got a bit of a problem. I can not for the life of me find get a girl to go out with me. I feel like I put some effort into letting a girl know I'm interested but I can never get them to be interested in me. I'm begining to wonder if theres something I'm doing to repell women away or if there's some secret, unforseen code that I need to know to have a girl return the interest. In other words, how do I get a girl's number without appearing overbearing, desperate, or creepy? Is there any good way? Help someone, it's been forever since I've had a date and I know I could make some lucky lady very happy.

Jusy say the heck with them. You're more attractive to them if you aren't interested anyway. Besides. Leaves more for the rest of us. :tongue:

wiley's photo
Tue 05/05/09 05:34 AM
Meh.

wiley's photo
Mon 05/04/09 06:05 PM
Greetings. Salutations. Whatever generally floats your boat at this somewhat fine hour...

wiley's photo
Sun 05/03/09 05:50 PM

People have brought this question (or ones similar to it) many times, and I still always have the same answer:

How the hell are you gonna POWER the damn thing???

Jesus, you're on a deserted frickin' island, for Christ's sake! What are you gonna do, plug it into a current bush??

I'd imagine if I could fashion a laser from a coconut tree, I could make some solar panels as well.

Professor Roy Hinckley could do sh!t like that, too, yet he still had poor Gilligan pedaling that damn bike! On top of that, while he could build all this other crap, he couldn't even build a friggin' raft to get 'em off that island??

Have you seen 'Signs?' Basically the same preface... Aliens who have mastered the intracacies of interstellar travel are completely baffled by the utter complexity of a single wooden door. laugh

wiley's photo
Sun 05/03/09 05:34 PM
What What

wiley's photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:31 PM
And on that note, I'm out. Yay for having to be up in 6 hours. :groan:

wiley's photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:29 PM
You're right Princess. I lived in Cali for almost 8 years. It definitely blows chunks.

wiley's photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:26 PM
Patient Zero has been identified:

wiley's photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:23 PM

oh and thanks for not making me catch up over pages guys...

Drew I'm really sorry, that totally sucks!!!

thanks. it is what it is. i'm looking to move anyway. if i can find a decent job in an affordable area i'll move.

. . .

Where do you live Drew? I forgot... Well Cali isn't the place, it's crazy expensive here unfortunately...

Crap my son is making me rewatch Oscar get his ass kicked...

illinois. i want out of the cold. and i'm sick of the midwest.

. . .

You could try for Arizona- the weather's nice AND you can own firearms there! :smile:

Texas too. Of course I heard they're bat**** crazy down there.

wiley's photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:21 PM
here piggy piggy piggy SUEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

wiley's photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:15 PM
Edited by wiley on Thu 04/30/09 11:16 PM

And just HOW do YOU know about that, Chev??? huh

laugh
because thats where my sister buy's them !!!!!laugh

Chevy, you can't fool us. We all know your "sister" is just you sneaking out at night with the wig on.
i dont need a wig !!!surprised

You telling us you have Farrah hair? laugh

wiley's photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:11 PM

laugh
because thats where my sister buy's them !!!!!laugh

Chevy, you can't fool us. We all know your "sister" is just you sneaking out at night with the wig on.

wiley's photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:08 PM

laugh

Research... lots and lots of research... laugh

wiley's photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:07 PM
They're probably behind the counter. Just stay away from the weird looking guy hanging around outside wearing a trench coat. He's up to no good.

wiley's photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:06 PM
Is this where somebody says "I can show you, but it'll cost you..." laugh

wiley's photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:04 PM
Depends on the month. laugh

wiley's photo
Thu 04/30/09 03:11 PM
This just in:

Apparently, I peed in somebody's corn flakes this morning. Who knew?

wiley's photo
Wed 04/29/09 11:52 PM
Muahahaha... or something.