Community > Posts By > VintagenNerdy

no photo
Sat 02/11/12 09:27 PM

Why do I have to be so good looking, maybe if I was ugly girls would like me more.

When you're good looking you either get thought of as a player or as a piece of meat.

I am man hear me meow

(Copy and pasted from my facebook status)

Wait, are you being serious?

this time yes

I don't know, personally.. I like men for more than aesthetics, and those are relative. However, I find narcissism to be a horrible turn off.

no photo
Sat 02/11/12 09:16 PM

Why do I have to be so good looking, maybe if I was ugly girls would like me more.

When you're good looking you either get thought of as a player or as a piece of meat.

I am man hear me meow

(Copy and pasted from my facebook status)

Wait, are you being serious?

no photo
Sat 02/11/12 09:11 PM
I decided to watch it tonight because I adore Zooey Deschenal. However, the last time I watched much of it was probably 10 or so years ago. I think a lot of the humor anymore is lost on me. I think I never found sketch comedy shows outside of Kids in the Hall that funny for whatever reason.

no photo
Sat 02/11/12 09:06 PM

What am I thinking about right now... Hmmm, some food for thought I suppose. I am thinking about a girl I could meet and perhaps share my life with. Some may say I'm too young. Some may think I should have been divorced. Others think that I should've had a kid by now. I look at these, and wonder to myself. Why is it that I must do all of these things.

Some say I'm smart. Other's think I just haven't found the right woman yet. Others think it's because I'm too picky. Now I've done alot of travelling. Probably more than I should have. But I do. I travel alot. I only recently settled down. So what is on my mind? That is a very good question. For things pertaining with love. And long term relationships. I find it hard at this particular time to look for someone serious enough to want a long term relationship with me.

Whether it is an issue I've had. Or just the fact that I haven't found that right person yet. I'm waiting for hopefully a woman to catch my attention. And one that I catch theirs and there's an instant connection to. I don't know really. I just hope that I am able to find a woman I can settle down with. Relax while watching one of our favorite movies and just enjoy each other's company.

I guess that's what I am thinking as of right now.

I think a lot people are in that same boat, to be honest.

no photo
Sat 02/11/12 06:50 PM

G'night, Mingle Peeps. :heart:

Goodnight gorgeous. :heart:

no photo
Sat 02/11/12 05:08 PM

Wait Until Dark, on TCM. I've been waiting all day for this.

Well, you had to wait until....never mind.

I loled.

no photo
Sat 02/11/12 05:06 PM
Wait Until Dark, on TCM. I've been waiting all day for this.

no photo
Sat 02/11/12 04:50 PM
Edited by VintagenNerdy on Sat 02/11/12 04:54 PM
Why do I seem to be the only one who knows who they are?
Louis Prima seemed to get a little bit more recognition than Keely Smith, but they were married and often sang together in and around the 50's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfNgcDvPn1M

So adorable.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAP9hC4GP_U&feature=related

no photo
Sat 02/11/12 04:28 PM
The movie we shan't ever speak of.

no photo
Sat 02/11/12 04:25 PM
It's hardly been cold much at all, most of the winter. Until now. It was grey, gloomy, and freezing all day here as well.

no photo
Sat 02/11/12 04:19 PM
I stick to Ghost Hunters, and I generally don't dare to venture beyond that. I've caught moments of various reality shows here and there. Bah.

no photo
Sat 02/11/12 04:13 PM

Nice work...:smile: flowers

Thank you. flowers

no photo
Sat 02/11/12 04:10 PM
Ugh, it's so cold. I had to put pants on. I hate pants.grumble

no photo
Sat 02/11/12 12:12 PM

I'm one of the other ones.

I somehow knew you would.

no photo
Sat 02/11/12 11:18 AM

Apparently not a Kids in the Hall fan....laugh

Actually. I love Kids in the Hall. I got it. laugh I'm probably one of the only living people that actually owns Kids in the Hall: Brain Candy.

no photo
Sat 02/11/12 11:14 AM

Invisible, in the shadows and never seen.
Caught in cracks, slipping further between.
I scream to the top of my lungs and nobody can hear.
I cry until my eyes are dry, and no one ever sees a tear.
I fall off the face of the earth, yet no one looks for me.
What will it take to get someone to see?
I've cried out for help many times in life.
Yet, most refuse or care to see the strife.
My nights left sleepless.
My heart feels beat-less.
..you'll never see me because I'm not here.
That, is my nightmare come true. My biggest fear.

flowerforyou :heart:

This is interesting because I have suffered from depression for just the opposite problem. I felt like I was never alone. So much pressure to be there for everyone. I even resented the fact that I could not kill myself because others would be hurt. I carry everyone's burdens, but no one helps with mine.

This is a beautiful poem, Becca. :heart:

I was like that when I was younger. Everyone seemed to fuss over me, and no one let me even breathe. It was smothering. Then as time wore on everyone seemed to become somewhat apathetic towards me and my health issues. Even my own mother.
I hope sometimes you actually get some time to be alone and breathe. flowerforyou
Thank you. :heart:

no photo
Sat 02/11/12 11:10 AM

I'm crushing your head.

Rude.

no photo
Sat 02/11/12 11:05 AM
Nobody. noway
I don't even like people. (Okay a few are exempt from that.)
Happy future Venereal Disease day.

no photo
Sat 02/11/12 10:54 AM

Explain Carrot Top.

Birth defect.

Or steroids and plastic surgery.

waving

no photo
Sat 02/11/12 10:51 AM
Asphyxiation.
Strangled.
Begging for apathy.