Community > Posts By > VintagenNerdy

no photo
Sun 02/12/12 04:24 PM
waving Welcome.

no photo
Sun 02/12/12 04:10 PM
I try to check most of the sections, however I don't ever post. I'm such a movies and music nerd. I always seem to end up there most the time.

Ruth, I love your outlook on things. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 02/12/12 04:09 PM
Aw.. the heart picture is adorable.

no photo
Sun 02/12/12 04:02 PM

Becca..

Won't you please be my Valentine?

<3

Since you put it that way..
Okay.

no photo
Sun 02/12/12 03:56 PM
LMFAO...
Please stop making horrible songs that are somehow catchy. I really don't like running around singing.. "I'm sexy and I know ittttt."

no photo
Sun 02/12/12 03:54 PM

dark chocolate;
you're the worst of chocolates.

Agreed. noway
I can't ever eat the dark chocolates.
So I save them up to throw at people.

no photo
Sun 02/12/12 03:53 PM
1,000th post. Even though most of those posts were probably used on movies, music, poetry, and random thoughts on how I feel like punching something.
What part of the forums do you spend most of your time in?

no photo
Sun 02/12/12 03:50 PM

Big dogs, do they snore in tandum, my lab only weighs 48 kilos, and he is on a diet.

I have a 10 pound Pomeranian and I'm pretty sure she snores worse than even a bear. However she shares the bed with me anyway.

no photo
Sun 02/12/12 03:46 PM
AHHH all the romantic comedies on every damn channel. Effing ugh. (Insert every expletive known to man here.)

no photo
Sun 02/12/12 03:37 PM

I know, baby.
I plan to.

Just getting outside opinions before I show him.

I think it's hard to say much without having known the person it's wrote about. I think the first draft is perfect though.

no photo
Sun 02/12/12 03:34 PM

Nobody. noway
I don't even like people. (Okay a few are exempt from that.)
Happy future Venereal Disease day.

And now, I have a crush on you. smitten

That defeats the whole purpose. You're not helping me out here, man.

no photo
Sun 02/12/12 03:22 PM
I mean have him read it, before you read it at the funeral.
Yes, it's very heartfelt.

no photo
Sun 02/12/12 03:15 PM
It's supposed to be from his perspective right? You might want to have him read it, but it really is beautiful and exceptionally touching.

no photo
Sun 02/12/12 10:26 AM

just watched Pieces of April and started crying because I really did have that very thing happen in my old building in east dayton where my stove broke the night before I had to cook a holiday dinner

my landlord fixed mine...but it brought back that memory...and I pretty much had a fairly similar collection of interesting neighbors, and before I got the call from my landlord about fixing my stove I had gone door to door to borrow an oven just like in the movie.....I loved the movie

it brought back a lot of good memories of my old neighbors in my old neighborhoodflowerforyou

:thumbsup: Good stuff.

no photo
Sun 02/12/12 10:25 AM

I watched "The Butterfly Efeect 3"

It was better than the second one by a mile, but not as good as the first one.

noway
I seriously detest those movies. That's just me.

no photo
Sat 02/11/12 11:14 PM

threats.

A woman after my own heart.
Get out the rocks.

no photo
Sat 02/11/12 10:28 PM

thinking that is bad for one to like themselves
as I have never had as many hurtful comment on a
facebook status before. think imma go cry now.

I know this isn't facebook, but personally I wasn't trying to be rude in anyway. I apologize if it wasn't taken as such.

no photo
Sat 02/11/12 09:59 PM

Why do I have to be so good looking, maybe if I was ugly girls would like me more.

When you're good looking you either get thought of as a player or as a piece of meat.

I am man hear me meow

(Copy and pasted from my facebook status)

Wait, are you being serious?

this time yes

I don't know, personally.. I like men for more than aesthetics, and those are relative. However, I find narcissism to be a horrible turn off.

I agree that is a horrible personality trait, But I would prefer
that to someone who was insecure and disliked themselves.

I generally shoot for someone that's at a comfortable meeting between the two.

no photo
Sat 02/11/12 09:35 PM

Why do I have to be so good looking, maybe if I was ugly girls would like me more.

When you're good looking you either get thought of as a player or as a piece of meat.

I am man hear me meow

this time yes

Well, you are cute, and love your kids...so IDK what the prob is. You seem to be making friends very well. flowerforyou

lol, now I feel awful for my harsh opinion. You're such a sweetheart. flowerforyou

Becca!!! Hi sweetie! flowerforyou Hopefully Daddy isn't a narcissist. what

Hi!!! How are you doing gorgeous?
That is just the vibe I always get when people talk about how good looking they are, and how it seems to be a hindrance. Who knows, lol.

no photo
Sat 02/11/12 09:29 PM

I am man hear me meow

this time yes

Well, you are cute, and love your kids...so IDK what the prob is. You seem to be making friends very well. flowerforyou

lol, now I feel awful for my harsh opinion. You're such a sweetheart. flowerforyou

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25