Community > Posts By > aims84

aims84's photo
Sat 12/15/07 01:59 AM
laugh laugh laugh thanks for letting us know bud. If you want clean jokes, post some.laugh laugh laugh

I'll drink to that. drinker drinker

I'm pretty pissed about the howard stern thing too. If you don't like it, don't watch it. No one told you to.

aims84's photo
Sat 12/15/07 01:49 AM
How come they don't say when alcohol doesn't do the trick people do harder things?

And have you ever heard a story where a high driver killed themselves and a car full of other people?

aims84's photo
Sat 12/15/07 01:40 AM
So i was chillin with this guy, and we were not in the "right" state of mind, ya get me? And he looks at me and says "would you f u c k a midget?

So would you?

aims84's photo
Sat 12/15/07 01:34 AM

This is stupid and dumb, I don't care about shoes in every friggin color, don't now at 53 and didn't when I was 23 or 35, you girls need to get a life!! I am trying not to be mean, just really who gives a rat's tail about this crap, the only one I might give any credence to is #10, understanding other women, but then I don't even care what other women think, most times it does not interest me, women are concerned so much with themselves no wonder we get on men's nerves.... flowerforyou

Yes some of them are classifying women as a whole but come on, it's funny.

Laugh, it makes life better.laugh laugh laugh drinker

aims84's photo
Sat 12/15/07 01:30 AM

ok somebody explain to me how their making money with it being illegal?????

and to say it was put here for a reason and it's natural, so are a lot of poisons should we take those too? their natural...

Because weed is not taxable, therefore they could not sale it. By it being illegal they can lock tons of people up & charge them, therefore making money. If something isn't taxable the government doesn't make money off it so it will never be legal.

aims84's photo
Sat 12/15/07 01:27 AM

Ok well Im neither of those 2 types of people
3 weeks ago I quit smoking pot after 14 years
The reason why I will leave for myself.
But since I feel much better
not to mention I was spending 400 a month on Cali Kush
I could be driving a mercedes instead of that
Now they say weed enhances your mind but I dont really think so
It seems to enhance my mind without smoking
I believe I was and still am an addict of it.
I mean I guess I could do a hit here and there but I felt that I couldnt do anything without it
Granted now Im very bored
So i dunno about it beneficial
i do miss mary a lot
but i guess i grew out of it
While reasearh and successful drug policy
should be increased and law enforcement decreases while abolishing mandatory minimum sentences
the prison system population has more than doubled since 1985
and for what an herb?
but yea it should be legalized but regulated alcohol is way worse

One thing I don't believe here...that you are addicted to weed. I don't think thats possible. Yes, there are people who smoke every day but there is not addictive in it like nicotine. If you don't smoke for a week, you're not irritable and having withdrawals.

I think its ridiculous that a pothead can be sitting in jail next to a child molestor and the child molestor will get out of jail first. The rapist is harm to society while the pothead is hurting no one. Makes no sense.

aims84's photo
Thu 12/13/07 08:35 PM
hahahahaha

very funny. laugh

aims84's photo
Thu 12/13/07 08:33 PM
I work the graveyard shift. I'll be here all night.

Let's drink to that. drinker drinker

aims84's photo
Thu 12/13/07 12:16 AM
haha munch. I'll have some drinks with him, seems like a nice guy. Hey i'm at work, why not?

drinker laugh drinker drinker drinker laugh

aims84's photo
Thu 12/13/07 12:15 AM
Wow, where are you from? Texas? You're so country.

aims84's photo
Thu 12/13/07 12:14 AM
hehehe. You people are funny.

Love the chewing gum joke.

aims84's photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:46 PM
haha very nice. laugh

I think i'll pretend i'm drinking to that. drinker

aims84's photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:36 PM
i work graveyard and its almost 3 am. woooo!

aims84's photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:34 PM
i'm lonely tonight & could use a laugh...let's see who can do it...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next