Community > Posts By > aims84

aims84's photo
Wed 03/05/08 08:39 PM
Im sorry about your day. There's always tomorrow.

I spent 6 hours of my day in the car driving, only 5 hours sleeping BUT I got to see my amazing boyfriend even it was only for an hour.

so worth it. bigsmile

aims84's photo
Tue 03/04/08 09:26 PM
First of all, Are you just assuming that he doesn't like you that way or did you discuss it with him? I always say you should be honest and put your feelings out there because if you dont you will never know. I've been in a situation with a friend like this before and you can still remain friends if one person doesn't feel the same way. It's a difficult thing to deal with but it can be done.

Good luck!

aims84's photo
Tue 03/04/08 09:18 PM
theres no reason not to give them a shot just because they've never had a relationship.

Not to sound mean but there is some reason they have never had a relationship, i say just be careful & see what that reason is.

aims84's photo
Thu 02/28/08 11:58 PM

what about deep throat?

what aboutit?

aims84's photo
Thu 02/28/08 11:48 PM
people who drive BELOW the speed limit.

aims84's photo
Thu 02/28/08 11:47 PM
At this point they hurt so bad I figure it cant get much worse.

aims84's photo
Thu 02/28/08 11:36 PM

: awww im sry aim......ur in for good times....
but i think chimp munks girls r cute laugh laugh laugh

dammmmn im gonna look like a chimpmunk?

aims84's photo
Thu 02/28/08 11:33 PM
had their tonsils taken out?

I just found out i gotta have my out in 2 weeks. noway

aims84's photo
Thu 02/28/08 11:26 PM

I've been "talking" to some matches thru email (this site and other paid one). After corresponding for some time (1-2 months) when I broach the topic of talking or meeting, the communication comes to an abrupt halt. Why? Does this imply too much of a commitment? If we were to have met in person in the first place we may have already exchanged phone numbers or arranged another date. Is there some unwritten rule I violate when asking for a more personal sort of contact?

I also have issues with topic. I probably wouldn't, so much, if I didn't enjoy the forums and be exposed to a national membership like this site has, well...world wide, really...I guess...is it?

Anyways, my concerns about meeting people who live far away have to do with questions like ,What if we meet each other, hit it off, decide to keep talking as if we're going to do something drastic, like relocating away from family, friends & work and do all that without really having had the chance to ever know that person casually, without major life changes involved.
I'm still trying to reconcile all this before I dissapoint someone, or visa versa...ohwell

I started chatting with someone who lives 3 hours away. After chatting for 2 months we finally met and now we're working on something great. The 3 hours isnt a huge deal right now & if it gets serious its not like someone cant move.

I say go for it because you never know when something beautiful might be right in your face.

aims84's photo
Thu 02/28/08 11:10 PM
You just click on the instant message button on someone's profile and a chat box pops up.

aims84's photo
Wed 02/27/08 11:30 PM
are my eyes red? smokin

aims84's photo
Wed 02/27/08 11:20 PM
breed

aims84's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:49 PM
Probably the worst tasting liquid ever. But the best if you want to sleep good & for a long time.

aims84's photo
Wed 02/27/08 03:44 AM
wow.ohwell

aims84's photo
Wed 02/27/08 12:17 AM
heeey i'll take some free jack drinker drinker drinker

aims84's photo
Fri 02/22/08 03:50 AM

That first moment
when your lips touched mine
butterflies float
and I felt alive
My heart beat sped
as you rubbed my face
so soft & gentle
at the perfect pace
Still quite nervous
placed your hand in mine
peace within
for a moment in time
Then it was clear
between you and me
something so real
waiting to see
Let's see you said
and I do agree
where we can go
and what we can be
sweet hearts 4 ever n friends

huh?

aims84's photo
Fri 02/22/08 03:33 AM
That first moment
when your lips touched mine
butterflies float
and I felt alive
My heart beat sped
as you rubbed my face
so soft & gentle
at the perfect pace
Still quite nervous
placed your hand in mine
peace within
for a moment in time
Then it was clear
between you and me
something so real
waiting to see
Let's see you said
and I do agree
where we can go
and what we can be

aims84's photo
Fri 02/22/08 01:07 AM

<--- there is my sexy new pic laugh

what the F is that?

aims84's photo
Fri 02/22/08 01:04 AM

well im just saying whens the last time any kind of election was down to 1 vote apart, none, no election will ever be as close as 10,000 votes ever

thats right. do you know how many people say that, just like you? Probably pretty close to 10,000. put that in your pipe & smoke it.

aims84's photo
Fri 02/22/08 12:58 AM
haha people really do ask this once a week.