Community > Posts By > angel00legna

angel00legna's photo
Sat 10/27/12 09:57 AM
I avoid asking that question, but I have been asked. My general response: I choose to be single because I am not willing to settle.

angel00legna's photo
Wed 09/05/12 07:01 PM

:thumbsup:

u really are an angel then!

Why thank you. With patients, he turned out to be a good kid. He’s completely drug free, employed, and heading to college this fall.

angel00legna's photo
Wed 09/05/12 06:48 PM
Excluding situations that include complete negative vibes, inviting a displaced and troubled child into my home was one of the most difficult decisions I have made.
Raising him as one of my own turned out to be one the most rewarding things thus far.

angel00legna's photo
Fri 08/31/12 07:29 PM
Humbling!

angel00legna's photo
Sun 07/15/12 09:48 AM
Lowering your standards may enable you to find someone, it may even curb loneliness for a time, but I fail to see the long-term gains.

angel00legna's photo
Sun 07/08/12 02:56 PM
I miss those days as well.
Would you happen to know what minimum wage is in those areas? If basic pay is much higher than it is in the U.S. then it may not be as bad as it appears.

angel00legna's photo
Sun 07/01/12 03:28 PM
Parents who forget their child is in the backseat and leaves them locked in the car for hour in this dreadful heat! That really pisses me off.

angel00legna's photo
Sun 07/01/12 01:52 PM
It would surprise me if my friends didn’t already know!

angel00legna's photo
Tue 02/07/12 09:30 PM
I’ve been on Mingle 2 for a couple of month’s now, but since I have never been much for public speaking, I haven’t introduced myself. I read the forums almost every day but I haven’t posted on any topics. I thought this would be a good starting point. I think the best way to get over my fear of public opinion is to just ask, so what do you think about my profile?