Community > Posts By > John8659

John8659's photo
Fri 01/06/12 05:31 PM
I, myself, have no hopes of any real help from someone that asks an obviously stupid question.

John8659's photo
Fri 01/06/12 05:23 PM

As there are self proclaimed prophets, I use to be a self-proclaimed psychologist. I use to charge 25 cents per session, and always was willing to put it on "account" which means, on account that they were not going to pay me.

The real pay off, is when someone listens to reason.

Why do I feel like I'm in an episode of Peanuts.. (Charlie Brown)?

True story. I once took a curve way too fast on my motorcycle, with no helment. So, when I hit the curb and got tossed off, I had to do a judo flip to keep my face on.

I am laying in the road, hands bleeding, *** bleeding, and this lady drives up in a VW and asks me if I am hurt.

I say, no, I do this for a living.

She said, Oh, and drove away.

I am an ingrained smart ***.

John8659's photo
Fri 01/06/12 05:16 PM
Cool! Kindred spirits.

John8659's photo
Fri 01/06/12 05:10 PM
Edited by John8659 on Fri 01/06/12 05:11 PM
As there are self proclaimed prophets, I use to be a self-proclaimed psychologist. I use to charge 25 cents per session, and always was willing to put it on "account" which means, on account that they were not going to pay me.

The real pay off, is when someone listens to reason.

John8659's photo
Fri 01/06/12 02:12 PM
DEVASTATING

Since we, as mind, process information, and the virtue of our processing is directly related to linguistic principles, DEVASTATING, is when one lies and is completely unaware of it.

We, as mind, have a job to do, DEVASTATING, is when we cannot do it, as our life depends upon it.

John8659's photo
Fri 01/06/12 12:39 PM
Edited by John8659 on Fri 01/06/12 12:41 PM
Your asking someone who tends to stop people and ask them if they have seen me walking around anywhere.

I went out looking for myself in the 60's, got lost, and have been seeking help ever since.

And shrinks, I think they get paid to justify their own existence.

I have met a few braggarts now and then who claim they have seen me. I pity them the most. That is insecurity.

John8659's photo
Fri 01/06/12 12:33 PM
Now you are giving me a complex. Do I look more stupid than scary? Oh, darn. Now I got to get a rent a shrink.

John8659's photo
Fri 01/06/12 11:07 AM
Edited by John8659 on Fri 01/06/12 11:18 AM
A mind is a mind.

A great many primitive languages are stuctured to indicate if the language is spoken by a male or a female.

However, slowly, when it is realized that there is no such thing as male arithmetic and female arithmetic, or male geometry and female geometry, suddenly, slowly, some begin to realize that the mind in a body is not the body in which it is the mind.

Someday, people will not think of each other as males and females, because they will also distinguish that a person is not the body, nor the body the person. And that reason is reason, be it spoken by a rock, a tree, or god forbid, a female.

John8659's photo
Fri 01/06/12 11:05 AM
Bab 5 was a real love story.

Now isn't that an oxymoron?

John8659's photo
Fri 01/06/12 10:28 AM
When you address someone in terms of their sexuality, you are not addressing them.

I would say that Hawkins has been consistent in his stupidity.

John8659's photo
Fri 01/06/12 10:22 AM
People who measure life in terms of pleasure and pain do so because they cannot reason.

John8659's photo
Fri 01/06/12 09:27 AM
Edited by John8659 on Fri 01/06/12 09:31 AM
And I will remind you that the lever has been around for thousands of years, and to speak as if you have not been introduced to the truth of it demonstrats a lack of the most fundamental kind of work posssible. John Clark

John8659's photo
Fri 01/06/12 09:04 AM
Edited by John8659 on Fri 01/06/12 09:08 AM
Passion, in of itself, is neither good nor evil. Like all emotions it is nothing until you apply a form to it.

Everything, then, depends upon the form you applyt to passion.

Now, if you spend your life fighting the effects, you are an ant pissing on a forest fire and your passion, and your piss, will be the ruin of you for it matters not how much passion you have, if you lack discretion.

John8659's photo
Fri 01/06/12 08:17 AM
People who look for true love are as witless as those who look for truth.

In both cases, it is something you make, not find.

John8659's photo
Fri 01/06/12 05:24 AM

One day,
Youngsters will learn words they will not understand,
Children from India will ask: "What is hunger?"
Children from Alabama will ask: "What is racial segregation?"
Children from Hiroshima will ask: "What is the atomic bomb?"
Children at school will ask: "What is war?"
You will answer them, you will tell them: "Those are words not used any more,
Like 'stage-coaches', 'galleys' or 'slavery',
Words no longer meaningful,
That is why they have been removed from dictionaries."

Martin Luther King

My god, how many ways can one say ignorance is bliss, and the whole world thinks wisdom has been spoken?

John8659's photo
Fri 01/06/12 04:28 AM
Edited by John8659 on Fri 01/06/12 05:12 AM
The surviability of any social structure is wholly dependent upon the education of its children.

This has been echo'd by Confucius, Plato, Christ, and anyone with understanding.

It follows naturally that women have always had the greatest power in history, but have failed to develop it, for the children have always been in their hands. They do not see, that the life of man has always dependended upon them.

And men, being the dumb ***** they are, have failed to encourage the development of their women.

Mistreat a woman, you destroy civilation. Duh. This is why a great deal can be learned about a society by examining marital customs of a people.

Those who survive their childhood are rare, and even more rarely find a kindred soul.

No wonder, when someone says that love is all the things two people do together to maintain and promote their life, they emerge from their childhood completly unable to comprehend the truth of it.

John8659's photo
Fri 01/06/12 03:00 AM
Edited by John8659 on Fri 01/06/12 03:57 AM
Never heard of it. I realized very young the truth of Confucius's and Plato's stand. And later, I learned it is Scriptural also. I am not religious, man does not yet understand that text.

I know telepathy exists, I have had some remarkable experiences myself, I am, quite frankly, alive today because of it.

However, because man is not yet capable of rational thought, it is best that it is hidden from man, for now.

People look to find others to think and live for them, they don't realize that that is a death wish due to the lack of their own mental development.

We can improve our mind, just like our body, through exercise. The best thing one can do for their fellow man, is to lay the path before them, step by step, but only they can choose to follow the path, or follow their folly.

I would not put too much trust in your diagnosis. I was believed to be mentally retarded, until they did an actual IQ test.

Children need to play, structured play, to soak up understanding, not be confined behind a desk which amounts to sensory deprivation.

The sad thing is, schools may be doing more harm than good at times.

Anyone with a pence worth of understanding can see it. We name our experences, we do not experience names.

Of often sees it themselves, people with low and average intelligence do great in school, where people of high intelligence even sometimes go mad. It is a form of sensory deprivation.

This is also why I have said that society has structured itself to insure its own downfall, it begins with education and children.

We need to learn how to standardize children's play to maximize joy and conceptual understanding. To teach fear and hope.

John8659's photo
Thu 01/05/12 02:36 PM
The only thing I do is try to share my philosophy project.

I never held anyone to even reading anything, and none actually did, so I never actually made it a must. I figured I was just lucky enough to find someone.

But now, with a screwed past, screwed present, and dim future, I just do my best to send them on their way, by being honest.

If that does not frighten them, well then, they are doing something I don't, drugs.

John8659's photo
Thu 01/05/12 01:46 AM
Hope and fear in the words of a young woman.

John8659's photo
Wed 01/04/12 11:22 AM
Edited by John8659 on Wed 01/04/12 11:23 AM

What on earth do you have against a one man charity organization?

one man.

okay, okay, one male. I am here looking to make it one man.

brat.

See what I mean? Your mind is like a lighning bolt.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 14 15