Community > Posts By > rob82many

rob82many's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:14 AM

just google that area for bay fishing bro smokin
So just google " atlanta area bay fishing"

rob82many's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:11 AM
I'm going to see my girl in atlanta this weekend and we are going fishing. The problem is i dont know where to go. I am looking to go to a public fishing spot where you can stand on the bank and fish. preferably a place within 30 minutes of austell ga. any suggestions? thanks

rob82many's photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:48 PM

What experiment? See how big your ego can go without exploding?explode
Damn Timmy, dont be hatin

rob82many's photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:45 PM

What experiment? See how big your ego can go?
honestly, im just bored

rob82many's photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:43 PM
Just curious, based on first glance alone who would go out with me? The rules are you can look at my pics and i'm not gay. Don't worry, I wont hold you to it. Its just an experiment

rob82many's photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:04 PM
You know it really bugs the crap out of me that the first thing people say in these situations is dump the bastard and move on. Nobody ever thinks that there are deeper concerns. You all can say that cuz youre not connected to the situation. But the best thing to do is follow your heart. Yes, you have a great risk of getting hurt. But nothing worth it is ever easy or without risk. If more people would get this then the damn divorce rate would be alot lower and there would be alot more happier people! You all need to grow up and realize life is not simple and actually WORK for the things you want.!!!

rob82many's photo
Sat 01/12/08 04:13 PM
If you were a bit older and I was a bit younger and if you tried not to smoke,... then yea

rob82many's photo
Sat 01/12/08 02:16 PM
It's not just about finding a good one, it's finding a good one youre attracted too. That is the hardest part.

rob82many's photo
Fri 01/11/08 12:02 AM
You have to be attracted first. Thats just the plain hard truth. I know i'm not the best looking guy around. But I also know that online is alot different. If the first time we would meet ever was in person, my attitude towards you would probably be completely different because I get the personality at the same time. You just can't have the same effect with a few written words and a still picture.

rob82many's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:54 PM

Here's what I don't get. I was starting to talk to this one woman on this site through the site email system.

This woman is upset at me and getting all angery because I had not spoken to her in some time.

What I don't understand or get is the fact that some how this is all my fault some how because I have not bothered to email or talk to her.

I first off didn't know or have a clue she liked me until we talked until after midnight one night before the new year, then she get's up set because for whatever the reason I can't remember now.

But I guess I am coming to the point that she wants me to do all of the talking and she does noting. I don't know what it is.

I have said before time and time again that I have never been in a relationship, I don't say a whole lot unless spoken to for the most part.

I mean for crying out loud why should I be the one doing all the talkin, she could have send me a message or something all that time, that is if she really did start to like me as she claims she did.

I'm not naming names here but I was hoping at first something would have became of me talking to this one woman, but I guess not if she is like this towards me.

Don't know what I shall do other then move on.

You didn't cater to her attention-whoredom. All you are to her is a source of praise, admiration. Her ego feeds off of these things. Without attention she'll wither up and die. If she has to message you, it's a blow to her ego; the attention is forced from you.
This woman is no good for you or any other man. Block her immediately.
I agree whole heartedly

rob82many's photo
Sat 01/05/08 07:35 PM
a bad movie for me to watch right now, even though i did. I want my ex back.lol

rob82many's photo
Sat 01/05/08 02:55 PM
I'll probably try one more time if she comes around again, but i'm not really gonna put too much into it unless she does. And then thats it.

rob82many's photo
Sat 01/05/08 02:52 PM

being strung along its not cool.it hurts .i know i'm not waiting for my ex yeah he needs to go off a cliff.if he tells you something you can assume hes lying.i think if you start something with someone else it isn't very fair of you either
Yea, I already have a girl sweating me and i know I cant act interested at all cuz i'm not. I don't do that to people. But i do wanna date

rob82many's photo
Sat 01/05/08 02:50 PM

Ummm what part of emotional yoyo, don't you understand?

What part of addicted co-dependent, don't you understand?

Work on you, cut the chords that hold you two, then do the work on you.

An independent and healthy relationship, that has two WHOLE people in it, is by far more rewarding and sustainable.flowerforyou

The background is that we live 300 miles apart. I had to sorta fight for time with us from the beginning so it was hard from day one. The unfortunate side affect is that we both fell for each other and niether expected it. I'm letting her go no doubt. I even feel certain she'll return. I just really wish the hurt would stop so I can move on.

rob82many's photo
Sat 01/05/08 02:46 PM

oops I meant more not me....
Well thanks, that made me laugh

rob82many's photo
Sat 01/05/08 02:36 PM
I'm being strung along and I know it. My ex girl knows that I want her back and she wants to stay in contact with me. She's with another guy already. Don't get me wrong, their relationship was doomed before it started. I'm not even worried about that. Yea, she likes him and all i'm sure, but you don't tell your ex you love them still and really care that much abou the one you're with. I know she loves me and she thinks I'll always be there. So i'm trying to cut ties, for at least a month or so. But it's hard when you love them and you KNOW they still care for you too. She just doesn't want me right now because she can. How do I show her that i'm not waiting around, but I still want her back later when she comes to her senses, if she does?

rob82many's photo
Tue 01/01/08 12:57 PM

AGE DOES NOT MATTER ,,, IT IS ONLY A NUMBER AND TELLS HOW LONG YOU HAVE EXISTED ON EARTH .....

WHY DO SOME PUT A AGE LIMIT ON THERE PROFILES ???huh huh huh huh

COULD BE MISSING OUT ON SOMETHING THAT IS VERY WELL WORTH YOUR TIME :wink:

AGE HAS NO LIMITS bigsmile
If you chose to ignore the problems that a big age difference can bring, then you give yourself an unlikely chance of a good relationship.

rob82many's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:58 AM

when i was 19, i went out with this 30 yr old. she wanted some fun and thats it. i was similar to you as i didn't like alot of stuff most of the people my age liked. frankly i thought they were childish. but you do have to find a crowd and hang out, the older women will come your way. but just remember that your gonna get older and the women will too. lol
Aahaha, so true, its not like I have anything againts peers my age, just most of them have an IQ of 7. Their main focus in life is getting hammered and getting laid. Not exactly a fuflling life if you ask me.
This might sound lame, but go to church. It sounds like you want nice, good girl who is mature. thats a good place to start

rob82many's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:54 AM
you sound alot like me. I remember thinking that i could meet someone and get married at a your age. and i could have. i would have stayed married too. it's just that not many people are ready for that at your age. in fact theres not many women ready for that at 25-27 or so. you will catch up over time, and they will catch up with you. it sux, just try to have some fun in the meentime.

rob82many's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:48 AM
when i was 19, i went out with this 30 yr old. she wanted some fun and thats it. i was similar to you as i didn't like alot of stuff most of the people my age liked. frankly i thought they were childish. but you do have to find a crowd and hang out, the older women will come your way. but just remember that your gonna get older and the women will too. lol

Previous 1