Community > Posts By > rob82many

rob82many's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:44 AM
she's got daddy issues and i know it

rob82many's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:37 AM
Age certainly DOES matter. Not usually in something around 6 to 9 years if your both over I would say 22 or 23. But if your a guy around 60, and your girlfriend is around 25, You got no business together. The old guy mind set is so much at a different point than the 25 yr old. I mean if it's just about having some fun for a little while thats fine. But when you start thinking about marraige and stuff like that it's ridiculous. Yea, i'm speaking of personal knowledge. The girl wants a family one day. That man already has grandkids. No way in hell that lasts. It's not beautiful, it's just wrong

rob82many's photo
Mon 12/31/07 11:59 AM
It's because women only want what they cant or dont already have. And we are all drawn to a "type". I'm sure there are plenty of women who are attracted to you, you just don't like them. But, if the initial attraction is there and you start dating, if your what she's looking for it will last. And vice versa. I always follow my heart. And I seem to get hurt deeper and more often because of it. But I dont regret it. Keep following your heart and be honest. You will eventually find her.

rob82many's photo
Fri 12/21/07 09:31 AM
as much as I try to move on myself, It just tears my heart apart that she's not around. It's different for me. We still talk everyday. We were long distance love. This one is different than any other i've had. The love is so intense. I pray everyday. I keep getting the same answer. Patient but steady. I believe we will be together again soon and for good. But I have every reason to believe so. She is young and confused but one thing is clear. She loves me and is a little scared of commitment. I would let her go otherwise.

rob82many's photo
Mon 12/17/07 08:11 AM
I start everyone at 100 and then work down from there. Unfortunately most people start others at 0 and work up. If you live life thinking negative then thats what you will find. I feel sorry for those people. If being positive and trusting is also being naive, then thats a good thing. You may get hurt sometimes but in the end I believe we come out on top and those others are sucking fumes.

rob82many's photo
Sat 12/15/07 12:03 PM
I am a one woman guy too

rob82many's photo
Sat 12/15/07 12:01 PM
Not all guys do it at all. Thats why I think so many people cheat is because they think everyone else does. Just bs.

2 Next