Community > Posts By > Kevin

Kevin's photo
Mon 09/28/15 01:10 PM
Two pees meaning a pissing contest? Generally does not work out.

Kevin's photo
Mon 09/28/15 01:08 PM
Try a ruler. Inches or centimeters: your choice.

Kevin's photo
Mon 09/28/15 01:05 PM
One of each.

Kevin's photo
Mon 09/28/15 01:02 PM
He who is lost, hesitates.

Kevin's photo
Wed 09/16/15 09:38 AM
If someone asks for unconditional love, I'll run. I think they want someone who will love them and be nice to them even if they are neglectful and/or abusive. If you want unconditional love, get a dog - but even then it can turn on you if abused enough.

Kevin's photo
Tue 09/08/15 10:43 AM
Edited by Kevin on Tue 09/08/15 10:44 AM
Most were within 150 miles, and very few were within 20. One was 8000 miles - we had two three week long dates.

So, for someone with true potential, I'd travel almost anywhere, but it has to be possible and reasonable for one of us to relocate within a year, else it's not viable.

The one I eventually married was only 100 miles away - I got lucky to find someone so close!

Kevin's photo
Fri 09/04/15 08:29 AM
I would say that sex is very important. However, having a similar level of interest is most important. If desire/libido levels differ considerably, there will always be frustration and perhaps conflict. There is also the potential for problems if the type or range and level of enthusiasm and participation differ significantly.

You can be very compatible in most ways yet still be sexually incompatible, in which case it's better to be friends and search for someone who is more completely compatible.

Kevin's photo
Thu 09/03/15 11:06 AM
This one was on TV the other night: muff cuffed.

Kevin's photo
Mon 08/31/15 01:15 PM
I would find it infinitely preferable to having someone pray for me to be in their life. It may not work, but has a better chance than talking to yourself.

Kevin's photo
Mon 08/24/15 12:44 PM
I've encountered several so far. They're not hard to spot: considerably younger women with a poor command of English (usually) who provide little detail in their profiles and emails, and "want to know me better." They never live close by, either, so there's little chance of meeting, and they're typically cash-strapped so I suspect they'll eventually ask for money to come visit. Yeah, right.

Kevin's photo
Mon 08/24/15 12:36 PM
I've had some open relationships, which have worked well. There most certainly were agreed upon boundaries. Open relationships can work in several situations. Perhaps you're not suited for or desiring of a monogamous relationship - not everyone is. Or maybe you have a kink or fetish that can't be satisfied in your primary relationship. Maybe you just like sexual variety occasionally. It could even be that your existing relationships aren't expected to be permanent or serious, so you agree to dating others.

I can do either open/poly or serious monogamous relationships - but the latter requires a highly compatible partner.

Kevin's photo
Thu 12/22/11 08:30 AM
I think it is possible to love more than one person, and many do without having to cheat. However, while I think it's possible to both love someone and cheat on them, that seems like a very dysfunctional kind of love to me.

2 Next