Community > Posts By > JR27

JR27's photo
Tue 12/18/07 09:34 PM
Never has the blood in my veins flowed so fiercely as when I feel this around me. I am whole. Now I feel the passion burning, my resolve to push me further. I am a mortal man, but im not falling. I am not broken yet. This cements my own beliefs, I am my own master. The deepest gray forever lives inside of me, but I am not not afraid for I have lived this agony. I have suffered defeat, pain and loss. I still push to the edge and never falter. My challenge comes in the air that I breathe. I will never choke on failure. No more are that days that I will fear for I have found a strength that no one can match and I will push forward. "

JR27's photo
Tue 12/18/07 08:34 PM
its fun, but then when u go actually date someone ur fck buddy usually gets hurt.

JR27's photo
Mon 12/17/07 07:33 PM
i agree that there is a huge difference on how u r looked at by where u live. chicago's people cristicism of other people is extreme. i have gone out with a few black woman and a few latinas and i always get dirrty looks and someone always says something to me no matter where i go. why cant people look past race and just let people follow their heart?

JR27's photo
Tue 12/11/07 09:20 PM
a lil girl goes into a pet shop. she asks the employee with a lisp, "i want a fwuffy wittle wabbit."

the employee says, " would u wike a fwuffy white bunny, a black fwuffy bunny or a grey wittle fwuffy bunny?"

the lil girl replies," i dont fink my pyfthon gives a thit."