Community > Posts By > ADiamond

ADiamond's photo
Tue 06/29/10 08:54 AM

Good question.... it's also my birthday... and I'm not sure.

HAPPY EARLY B'DAY!!!!!!!drinker drinker

ADiamond's photo
Tue 06/29/10 08:53 AM
Edited by ADiamond on Tue 06/29/10 08:53 AM

ADiamond's photo
Tue 06/29/10 08:53 AM
Put everything, add nothing!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Sorry, just joking!!!

WelcomE!!!

ADiamond's photo
Tue 06/29/10 08:51 AM

I personaly dont like chatting on the the internet for 6 months and then finaly talking on the phone once and realize iv waisted my time with them.

Welll that's a bit long for sure ohwell

I agree....

ADiamond's photo
Tue 06/29/10 08:51 AM

I'll wait until we've 'talked' enough online to be comfortable with who we both appear to be - then I'll ask if she'd like my number so she can call ... I don't see much point in asking for her number 'cuz that could be seen as 'pushy' - or 'stalker'-ish ... I will NOT meet anyone unless we've spoken 'in real life' first ... there are a lot of things y' can hear in a voice you'll never hear in a typed screen message ... plus y' get to find out if they really DO have that 'quick sense of humor' they say they have ... and lots of other things that a screen message can never tell ya ...

Very true, because you really never know who is really typing those one liners...

ADiamond's photo
Tue 06/29/10 08:49 AM

I personaly dont like chatting on the the internet for 6 months and then finaly talking on the phone once and realize iv waisted my time with them.

chatting online for 6 months is rather long, but if things are going well with the chats (no red flags) the phone is fine, I always block my number at first......

ADiamond's photo
Tue 06/29/10 08:49 AM

chatting online for 6 months is rather long, but if things are going well with the chats (no red flags) the phone is fine, I always block my number at first......

ADiamond's photo
Tue 06/29/10 06:08 AM
To upload a photo, go to My Account (not mine your's)lol! You will see the options to edit photos, and you can upload them there....to send and email, click on the person's pic you want to send a message to and click email....Good Luck!!!

ADiamond's photo
Mon 06/28/10 08:42 PM

pretty women.

After trying to "appeal" to women who are considered "pretty" and "beautiful" by the majority - and failing miserably not getting a passing score for a date for many months, I'm gonna just boycott them.

So I'm gonna start seeking out women who are not very good looking and not even attracted to at all. A terrible profile with almost nothing in it and lack of any posts is a plus now! :wink:

Basically, I'm just gonna start avoiding those who catches my eye and feel any sort of attaction. smokin

If everyone would do like I do..the very pretty and beautiful women would learn their lesson by not having a lot of people looking at their profiles anymore and they won't feel like they got a lot of choices anymore. waving

So Sorry!! I 'm glad I don't have to worry ....laugh

You are fired too. Goodbye. waving

Not me too!!!! That is all I hear around here!!!!! I quit!!1:wink:

ADiamond's photo
Mon 06/28/10 08:38 PM

Hi there,
I'm new to this chat room/forum things. Not sure what I am doing, or where to start. spock . I am sure it's not really that hard to figure out, time will tell. hope everyone has a good night. waving

You sure you have not been here before??? I have seen that pic!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Just joking!!

Welcome!

ADiamond's photo
Mon 06/28/10 08:35 PM

pretty women.

After trying to "appeal" to women who are considered "pretty" and "beautiful" by the majority - and failing miserably not getting a passing score for a date for many months, I'm gonna just boycott them.

So I'm gonna start seeking out women who are not very good looking and not even attracted to at all. A terrible profile with almost nothing in it and lack of any posts is a plus now! :wink:

Basically, I'm just gonna start avoiding those who catches my eye and feel any sort of attaction. smokin

If everyone would do like I do..the very pretty and beautiful women would learn their lesson by not having a lot of people looking at their profiles anymore and they won't feel like they got a lot of choices anymore. waving

So Sorry!! I 'm glad I don't have to worry ....laugh

ADiamond's photo
Mon 06/28/10 08:32 PM

No

Now that is to the point...

ADiamond's photo
Mon 06/28/10 08:30 PM

relocate if you met the right someone?

I do not think I would, because I have a son to think of...

It would be sort of pointless, since I'm not allowed to be in a relationship for more than 90 days.

WOW!!!!!

ADiamond's photo
Mon 06/28/10 08:29 PM

I'm moving to Alabama to be with my one true love!love

Congrats......drinker drinker drinker

ADiamond's photo
Mon 06/28/10 08:26 PM

Kind of torn on that one.....

Initially my heart says yes...cause for real love it would be worth it..even if it wasn't the place I call my home.

but, (there always seems to be a "but")...I feel an obligation to stay close to my parents as they age and thier bodies are beginning to fail them. My brother is half the country away to be with his children and my sister is a couple hundred miles away. After all the crap my parents put up with from me as a kid...I really want to be there for them now that they could use a hand. My Mom tells me "We will be fine...we want you to have a life too"....

Unfortunately, as I think about it...I would not move. My parents deserve someone who loves and honors them to care for them....

In time, when thier time has passed and my duties as a son have been fulfilled...yes, I would move...or move someone to me. Hell, there is a gal on this site I would like to have a life with...but, there is no point even bringing it up until I can make her my world without asking her to stand a distant second behind my family.

egads.........that just depressed the crap out of me.

That is so kind to think of your parents, and don't be down on putting them before you....I believe your giving heart will be given to in return......

ADiamond's photo
Mon 06/28/10 08:23 PM

relocate if you met the right someone?

I do not think I would, because I have a son to think of...

I'm in the middle of relocating now. Not for anyone but myself, but you never know.

Good Luck!!!!!

ADiamond's photo
Mon 06/28/10 08:21 PM

I use to say no but now I may say yes if it was the right person.

What about your job? Can you wk from anywhere?

ADiamond's photo
Mon 06/28/10 08:12 PM

I have two kids myself........oh the child issue. Bottom line...if the kids aren't happy...it's not happening. So many factors to think about. Great question girl.

Kids were there first......

ADiamond's photo
Mon 06/28/10 08:08 PM

wouldn't someone who is right for you also have to be right for your kids??? in that case i see no problems relocating, but if it's to find out whether or not someone is right for you that's a completely different story

Yes, they would have to be right for my child, and it would take a while before they ever met...and I agree with the other being a totally different story

ADiamond's photo
Mon 06/28/10 08:05 PM

First.......great question. I think yes, for love I could go anywhere. Would have many factors to think about for sure.

Thanks, Yes, Backup plans are a MUST.....