Community > Posts By > ADiamond

ADiamond's photo
Sun 07/25/10 11:31 AM

How do you deal with liars?

Confront them?? If so...how far do you take it?
Walk away?? If so...how do you blow it off?

*edit to add* Insert disclaimer here laugh

Good question.....

I deal with liars, by letting them know they are lying. If they deny it, I share the fact(s) of how I know.

If they continue to lie about(whatever)the subject. I make sure they have a guarded or no part of my life.

If, they admit they lied, I try to find out why, they felt like they needed to lie to me?

THE only problem is I still keep lying to myself about not looking fat in this outfit.... rofl rofl rofl rofl

ADiamond's photo
Sun 07/25/10 11:25 AM
Welcome and Enjoy your stay.....

ADiamond's photo
Wed 07/21/10 09:03 AM

Mail?

Does that mean you work for the post office?

I think he is referring to his "Package" and he needs some women to put his stamp on. Too bad his delivery appears to be by air. Women beware, he might go postal!
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

ADiamond's photo
Wed 06/30/10 08:19 PM
Hello!! Glad you are back...I just came back around too....Still fun!

ADiamond's photo
Wed 06/30/10 07:45 PM

nice legs does it for me...big boobs are ok, but not to big.. more than a handful is a waste anyway...nice butts are good, but there's that handful thing again... her having money never hurts...i like chics in bmw's...or vettes...long hair is nice... nice tan is ok...mini skirts and high heels... thongs... braless...thats about it...waving waving

these things make you think of marriage?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

poor guy doesnt stand a chance

rofl rofl rofl

ADiamond's photo
Wed 06/30/10 07:42 PM

nice legs does it for me...big boobs are ok, but not to big.. more than a handful is a waste anyway...nice butts are good, but there's that handful thing again... her having money never hurts...i like chics in bmw's...or vettes...long hair is nice... nice tan is ok...mini skirts and high heels... thongs... braless...thats about it...waving waving

these things make you think of marriage?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ADiamond's photo
Wed 06/30/10 07:41 PM

I'm 6'4", so I tend to prefer taller women. I also like darker brown, or raven hair. If she knows the difference between an allen wrench and a crescent wrench.. I could fall in love..smitten :thumbsup:

I know the difference between the two, but I am short...oh well, there goes my chance....lol!!!

ADiamond's photo
Wed 06/30/10 07:36 PM

@ a diamond ! i agree with the everything you said . Especially the HOT body part !

Keeping it real that is.......

ADiamond's photo
Wed 06/30/10 07:35 PM
No women on this site.....no fires allowed....

Welcome

ADiamond's photo
Wed 06/30/10 07:34 PM
i want one.......sad sad sad sad sad
Not Fair...........tears tears tears

ADiamond's photo
Wed 06/30/10 07:32 PM
Edited by ADiamond on Wed 06/30/10 07:32 PM
Good question....
One with a heart for others, giving & kind, mature and honest. Not to mention a "HOT BODY" to go along with it...lol!!

ADiamond's photo
Wed 06/30/10 03:07 PM

So today I stop to get gas on my way home from work, and because I'm a farmer and had a difficult day, I was dirty as $h!t. There's a guy on the other side pumping gas and stands where we can see each other and it just looks like he wants to say something...long eye contact (most beautiful eyes I've EVER seen). So I say hi and we talked for quite a while; just instant chemistry, super nice, gorgeous man...the down side: he's moving to Florida and was on his way there grumble Stupidly, all I could think to say was, "It was nice seeing you." Was a totally awkward good-bye. ::sigh:: Anyone else been stricken recently?

Dang!!! too bad he is moving....grumble

ADiamond's photo
Wed 06/30/10 03:01 PM

One more mascara commercial that claims my lashes will look just like the ones on T.V, I will scream. Do the advertisers really think we women are that stupid and naive? It looks like the models have three sets of eyelashes on. frustrated

I agree......laugh laugh laugh laugh

ADiamond's photo
Tue 06/29/10 10:58 AM

Pondering the Why's????????frustrated

Whywhat what what what what what biggrin

ADiamond's photo
Tue 06/29/10 10:57 AM
drinker

Being poor.

One word....Lottery!!!

ADiamond's photo
Tue 06/29/10 10:57 AM

Being depressed. sad

Don't be sad!!!laugh laugh laugh

It's more then just sad.

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/277779

True!!! I will pray for your peace of mind and heart to find happiness, joy and the strength to find your way past,ove and around the struggle.....

ADiamond's photo
Tue 06/29/10 10:49 AM

Drooling every time I see Beach. :tongue: :tongue:

laugh laugh laugh
ya'll are killing me....laugh

ADiamond's photo
Tue 06/29/10 10:48 AM

Getting older and uglier!!!noway grumble :wink:

Not older just more mature....drinker
thank U but I am still ugly!!:wink: bigsmile :banana:

No...distinguisheddrinker

ADiamond's photo
Tue 06/29/10 10:47 AM

wanting to touch myself every time I see Beachfarmer

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

ADiamond's photo
Tue 06/29/10 10:43 AM
Edited by ADiamond on Tue 06/29/10 10:45 AM

Nooooo! Don't text! Call him. Don't be a chicken!

O.K., I will call....wow!!! I ask huh???? Thanks I feel better about approaching this....flowerforyou
i agree voice tone of a person can tell so much more... what they actually laugh at.. etc..and misunderstandings are much less than typing

O.K., ya'll are the coolest....flowerforyou flowerforyou

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25