Community > Posts By > ADiamond

ADiamond's photo
Tue 06/29/10 10:04 AM

call him... talk to him on the phone.. then go from there if you have things in common go meet him then... he may be so gross on the phone you wont even want to meet him lol... you never know

I am going to text him today since, I know where he works and his hours today...he hinted that he worked all week!

Maybe, we will talk after he gets off, who know...the least I end up with is a friend, right?

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

ADiamond's photo
Tue 06/29/10 10:02 AM

In my experiencce, much younger guys can be a lot of fun at first, but then they are a lot of work. Seems they are looking to be taken care of, want more of a mommy than a lover. Conversations get more sparse after a few years. And it makes you feel old when you go to reminisce and realize, for instance, that he was in diapers when you were enjoying the bicentennial.

Oh!!! Did not think of that!!!surprised

ADiamond's photo
Tue 06/29/10 10:01 AM

oh and would i do it again? well i have never searched out for someone that young.. and never would.. however like i said i thought back because when i was younger i did date someone that age... for me i recalled a difference in the maturity level.. yes i compared!! so it wasnt his age.. my answer would be yes i believe i would try it again and i would take all those things into factor...

Funny thing is I saw him looking at me, and Yes HE caught my eye...but I would have never thought he was interested until he gave me his number...I was so flattered and taken back!!!! biggrin

ADiamond's photo
Tue 06/29/10 09:48 AM

ill tell you what.. age difference at our age is not the same as when you were younger.... i remember when i was 35 and 25 was way too young for me....
however.. at 47 i dated a guy 32 and the difference was surprisingly different...
the first couple of months i thought i really like him! well i still do.. just we decided to be friends.. we have done things together after that as friends for another 9 months, movies, hikes etc.. however not judge his age.. but his mental mentality of his self.. he is too young..
though just friends.. i didnt date anyone else in that time nor did he. I would of though<since just friends>
I can tell you this.. it will cause mixed emotions if you do really like him.. and you spend lots of time together..
He just recently asked me to be his girlfriend... since i had to struggle my thoughts on it... it was a pain in the azz and in the end really we are both hurt... yes i said no..
id rather both of us be a lil hurt rather than later both being hurt really bad... good luck to youflowerforyou i really suggest trying to not go as far with it as i did...

WOW! Thank you for sharing that helps and I think I will make a new friend....flowerforyou

ADiamond's photo
Tue 06/29/10 09:46 AM

Age doesn't matter that much to me. I've met some guys in their 20's who are more mature then guys my age. Older, younger. I don't care. One of my closest friends is 26.

This is all new to me....but it sound good!!

ADiamond's photo
Tue 06/29/10 09:44 AM
Thanks mbcasey

ADiamond's photo
Tue 06/29/10 09:31 AM

I ask this... why would you take his number if you arent gonna call him? my personal opinion.. there is nothing wrong with having friends of all ages..

what will you do with him? well find common interests

Dear Lady!!!! You do have a point....humm!!!thanks for that one....flowerforyou

ADiamond's photo
Tue 06/29/10 09:29 AM

you really don't look any older than 35 flowerforyou

Thank you!!! You are very kind....:wink:

ADiamond's photo
Tue 06/29/10 09:27 AM
Edited by ADiamond on Tue 06/29/10 09:28 AM

Did you find him attractive? Go for it!

Why not?

Yes, He is very handsome, with a smile that sparkles....Why not? He's 28what

You look very young for your age.

If you don't try you may regret it. In this day and age (no pun intended) it is more acceptable for older women to date younger men. I still say go for it...what have you got to lose??flowerforyou

Thank you for your kindness...Well, since you put it that way.....I really don't like having regrets...biggrin

ADiamond's photo
Tue 06/29/10 09:24 AM

Why not?

a friend of mine is 45 and she got married last yr to a guy
thats 28yrs old... and in his pictures he looks alot older

Maybe, I should??? Wow! Nay!!!! Hummmm????? Well???? LOL!!!!

ADiamond's photo
Tue 06/29/10 09:23 AM
stop texting

ADiamond's photo
Tue 06/29/10 09:21 AM

collecting broken hearts...brokenheart

Awwww!!!!
flowerforyou

ADiamond's photo
Tue 06/29/10 09:21 AM

Geez if you had two of them you could trade them in for one 46 yr old.winking

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

ADiamond's photo
Tue 06/29/10 09:17 AM
fill in the blank

ADiamond's photo
Tue 06/29/10 09:15 AM

Why not?

Demi Moore, I'm not...rofl rofl rofl rofl

ADiamond's photo
Tue 06/29/10 09:14 AM

Why not?

ADiamond's photo
Tue 06/29/10 09:05 AM

walk him to school and back.....

hey wait,i'm only 1 year older them him,so scratch that indifferent

laugh laugh laugh

ADiamond's photo
Tue 06/29/10 09:04 AM

I always ask them if they wanna come play the xbox360 with my 26 year old son...:wink: laugh

LOL!!! Too funny! i should have thought of that....my first time though...

ADiamond's photo
Tue 06/29/10 09:04 AM

I had to take my car in for repairs a couple of days ago and after excellent service, a 28 year old gives me his number...Flattered? Yes!

But, what will I do with a 28 years old? Keep it clean...:wink:

you got a complement...you dont look your age

Thanks!!! i still don't know why I would call....

ADiamond's photo
Tue 06/29/10 09:01 AM
I had to take my car in for repairs a couple of days ago and after excellent service, a 28 year old gives me his number...Flattered? Yes!

But, what will I do with a 28 years old? Keep it clean...:wink: