Community > Posts By > ADiamond

ADiamond's photo
Sat 09/18/10 09:46 PM
Edited by ADiamond on Sat 09/18/10 09:46 PM
We love you bck in a Mingle kind of way....flowerforyou

ADiamond's photo
Sat 09/18/10 09:45 PM
Me too....but I did have my days in the past...

ADiamond's photo
Sat 09/18/10 09:42 PM
Whatever they are, is is worth it to YOU? No matter what the subject matter....what

ADiamond's photo
Sat 09/18/10 09:39 PM

haha, plus, always keep a a group just for that---level. some friends were made for drunk texting,. all in fun

Now I need that kind of group...

ADiamond's photo
Sat 09/18/10 09:39 PM

drunk texting?

that can get you in real trouble when you sober up.....laugh

sober?

laugh laugh laugh I guess that is if you sober up?laugh laugh

ADiamond's photo
Sat 09/18/10 09:38 PM
welcome...u will find friends here...come around often...:thumbsup:

ADiamond's photo
Sat 09/18/10 09:36 PM

drunk texting?

that can get you in real trouble when you sober up.....laugh

ADiamond's photo
Sat 09/18/10 07:53 AM
Welcome!!! Enjoy!!waving

ADiamond's photo
Sat 09/18/10 07:47 AM
Edited by ADiamond on Sat 09/18/10 07:51 AM
I get third world messages/letters all the time mad

Here is an EXAMPLE:Hi,how are you gorgeous.I am a warm hearted person with a huge smile and heart to match. I love to spend to spend time outside in the summer enjoying the beautiful weather while it lasts! I am a very positive person with a lot of love to give. I would love to have that special woman in my life that makes my pulse race when I hear his voice. The one that gives me that silly little smile. And I would love to be the one to do that for her. I am not into possessions, but judge a person by his character and what type of woman she is. The woman to hold my hand will be compassionate, passionate and loving with a respect for all and a warm sense of humor. Someone to hug and snuggle with and share long sweet kisses (in private of course).I am old fashioned guy who believes women should be treated with dignity and respect. And I believe that men and women are equals and as such there should be mutual respect shown. I wasn't always like that, I was brought up that men were men and were not suppose to show emotion and definitely didn't share their problems with a woman. My God that would be a sign of weakness and men are fixers and conqueror of all things. As I grew older I realized that all that was probably the reason for so many divorces in this country. Men should be equal partners with their women, he should trust her and share all with her as he would want her to do with him. Another trait I learned is to listen, just not hear but truly listen and not be so anxious to fix everything. Some-times a woman just wants to know that she was heard and is supported. A hard lesson to learn and a lot of guys just don't get it. I'm very diverse and enjoy doing many things. I enjoy sports, reading, horseback riding, cooking and I do a lot of charity work. I enjoy helping others, it's giving back and being thankful for what I have. My main goal now is to find that one good woman who will become my friend, life long companion and lover. I'm looking for a full time relationship and I am one guy that isn't afraid of making a commitment with the right woman.I am looking for a woman for a long term relationship. I don't care what side of the tracks you are from, how much money you make or what you do for a living. You can be a college professor it really doesn't matter as long as you are real and genuine.You have to like to smile, like to eat (I am a pretty good cook) And be independent but feminine. You should enjoy being spoiled on occasion. For example, I like giving flowers for no reason and calling during the day to say I was thinking about you. Who knows, you might come home to a bubble bath, candles and a glass of wine along with a nicely prepared dinner. No, that's not an everyday occurrence but on occasion and for no reason other then a nice surprise. I am not picky but I do have my likes and dislikes. I love a beautiful smile. I love someone who believes in helping those less fortunate. I don't have a favorite hair color nor do I care about the size of a bust lineBeauty on the inside always shines outward. Drop me a note and tell me something about yourself if you have read something that peeks your curiosity.I am a mature God fearing man who is loving caring kind funny truthful faithful but youthful and vigorous professional man who wishes to share the best in life with a loving and caring woman.I am also an easy going person. I like the outdoors,and activities such as traveling,playing golf and tennis, going to the beach on a beautiful day to see the blue ocean,and walking on the beach and watch the sunsets in the evening . Also I enjoy staying with a good book, listen to music and watch TV.Take care and will love to know more about you.Hope to hear from you soon.

This is after just a Hi! slaphead

frustrated ...Delete them, or block them....they are just working!!!!

ADiamond's photo
Fri 09/17/10 01:58 PM
Ask himwhat what what what

ADiamond's photo
Fri 09/17/10 01:57 PM

OMG!!!!! surprised surprised surprised

What????? Really!!!!!

Zombies need lovin to... i guess...
laugh laugh laugh

click on the blogs on here.. there some odd stuff there...

I guess they do....LOL!! Did not know they still exsisted....laugh laugh

I will have to do that.....

ADiamond's photo
Fri 09/17/10 01:55 PM
Edited by ADiamond on Fri 09/17/10 02:00 PM
Welcome......flowerforyou

Add pics and He just may find you!!!!!

ADiamond's photo
Fri 09/17/10 01:54 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

ADiamond's photo
Fri 09/17/10 01:53 PM
OMG!!!!! surprised surprised surprised

What????? Really!!!!!

ADiamond's photo
Fri 09/17/10 11:02 AM

What I did last night to get that ride home.

laugh laugh laugh laugh

ADiamond's photo
Fri 09/17/10 11:00 AM
Walking into a dirty place....

ADiamond's photo
Thu 09/16/10 03:20 PM
Don't crap where you eat...laugh laugh

ADiamond's photo
Thu 09/16/10 03:19 PM
cool pics!!!

ADiamond's photo
Thu 09/16/10 03:16 PM

i was off of mingle2 for a while in fact i was here when the site was called justsayhi. anyway im back now but almost everyone i knew is gone, what happened? anyway hello everyone im michael and im 46 and im back, now you all can consider yourselfs warned about me im back. lollaugh flowerforyou

Thanks for the warning!!! Just kidding! Welcome back and have fun!

ADiamond's photo
Wed 09/15/10 12:06 PM
Living up to other's potential will drive you crazy or drive you to your grave....Live up to what is inside of YOU!!!!

It is good to have the praise of others for meeting goals and/or accomplishments, but You have to look at yourself in the mirror...

Find your place and be proud of who YOU are.....You have plenty of time to be accomplished!!!

Do I fee accomplished? In some ways, and no tso much in other ways!!!!

It will get better.....flowerforyou

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25