Community > Posts By > miniboy91

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 09:42 AM

If she was at least a FRIEND she wouldn't treat you like that and for her to call you and scold you for not calling you have to be kidding. Stand up for your self and stop being a wimp about it. If she doesn't have the decency to return your call then tell her to piss off and move on. You will never get over her if you keep running back. Been there done that. And if you think your hurting now keep loving her and find out 10- 20 yrs from now she never loved you then you will see what hurt is. The ball is in your court.

i agree with you, dude!!

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 09:39 AM

Hello and welcome. I agree with lex...Post in the forums and give people a chance to know you. Good luck.

waving smile2

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 09:38 AM

welcomedrinker . Jump in the forums and have a good time!!

i'm lovin it... :) :thumbsup:

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 09:36 AM

I gave up facebook.... now i think, fb was better..... i emailed so many online/offline members here! Nobody responded... Is there anything wrong with my profile?? sad frustrated

A brief story -- when I first signed up here, I tried sending out some notes to local people. Never got a response. Not one. And I've had 7 books published, so it's not like I can't write an interesting or amusing or vaguely menacing e-mail.

So I stopped sending out e-mails and started posting in the forums. After awhile, people started writing to me. This was much better, actually, as I'm intrinsically lazy anyway.

Posting in the forums -- that's the key to getting noticed here.

Yeah, i got this now! this fun n i'm loving it... its really amazin.. :)
thank you... :smile:

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 09:32 AM

Welcome and best of luck to you. Join the forums and let people get a chance to know who you are. waving

yeah, i got this now..... & I'M LOVING IT!! :) :) :) thnk u.. :)

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 07:45 AM

I like that. Wish it could fly in the guys head at the right moment. Thanks for sharing. :smile:

Well, what if the guys is really serious about a girl and the girl's flirting around??

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 07:44 AM

What if the guy is really serious about her and she's flirting around???

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 07:36 AM

WELCOME. flowerforyou

happy flowers

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 07:25 AM

Cold turkey.

No friendship with her.

No contact.

Do not call, or accept her call.

You will have a hard time moving on if you take baby steps.

Get out and find new things to think about. Get out and find anything to occupy yourself. Dont stick to routine. The old routine allowed you time for thoughts of her. Do new things.

I will lose her forever if i do that, dude!! :(

Well, yeah. perhaps you are right. i must make this happen, even if i don't want to....

Earlier i tried to, but i couldn't. she use to share each and everything with me...whnevr she had a hard time. but all she thinks me as hr frnd and nt a single step beyond tht.. :/
i fl sory 4 her (her mom left her when she was just 12.) and nobody's to look after the famly.. (her fathr seems too careless to look after the fam) maybe, this might be one other reason for her "f**k whoever else aftr me" attitude!
But thanks, klc. i guess that's the only way out. though i havn't thot bwt it to tht much tht it spoils my creer or my personal lyf; i think i should do it b4 it takes a serious turn!!
Have a great tym ahead, dude! thnk you.... :)

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 07:02 AM
Chillax dudette!! Just hope for the best, I am sure mingle2 will help you out... ;)

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 06:56 AM
Thank you so much, seakolony! I joined MINGLE only the previous and had no idea what it was all about... Thanks a lots, sea... i hope i will be a pro soon! ;) luv u, tc. :)

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 06:52 AM
Edited by miniboy91 on Sat 11/26/11 07:10 AM
maybe, someone here who's gonna solve my prob.

Well,i like a girl from my college for the last three years by now...I don't think she likes me; maybe thinks me as her friend! just a stupid/simple friend who's always there to help her out....

Even Now, I love this girl and i did let her knw about my feelings towards her on the 14th of feb., two years ago!
As expected i got a "NO" to my proposal and she also lts me know that she thinks: "i am better as a friend and not as a boyfriend!"
Ofcourse, i ws hurt! :/

Though i never proposed her again, i still care for her and her family.. i use to worry about them even in the slightest things, use to call her daily, gift her..and sNs.

Well, the prob. is - she behaves as if she don't even care about what i do. She never use to call me up, unless there's a problem, she would give a misscall;if she sometimes wantd to talk (though for a little while or for some purpse)

I feel like as if she don't have the slightest respect for me.!!

I tried to avoid her, but i couldn't.... After a week, she called me up and scolded me - why am i not calling her! i tried to ignore her for some more days..but, it seemed as if she don't give a **** to it anymore!

Why i can't leave her, huh?? Why?? What do you guys thinks i should do??
Or any ways you can suggest to make her miss me O fl for me?? :cry:

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 06:21 AM
what if both??

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 06:20 AM
help me out... sad

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 06:17 AM
flowerforyou
whoever cute accept this gift of mine! :P

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 06:12 AM
I gave up facebook.... now i think, fb was better..... i emailed so many online/offline members here! Nobody responded... Is there anything wrong with my profile?? sad frustrated

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 06:08 AM
;( :'( :'( :'(

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 05:58 AM
Hie, infact my position is as same as yours! Well,after giving a thorough lookout here for the last 4 hours! i found that the users are pretty boring, not even willing to say a HI.. Well, you came befriend me if you don't mind! i am getting p****d here.... :(

1 3 Next