Hahaha.......u guys are so funny!!

ice & pete, close the door plz....:tongue:
and hurry up, pete..more r waitin..lol

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 08:03 PM

just wow

there is nothing for you to lose so don;t worry about that

I have someone ignoring me for a whole lot less

you would do well to learn to respect yourself and find someone who respects you

I have no understanding why you have any interest in this woman

i don't understand this even...but, i have decided to move on!!

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 07:52 PM

I will lose her forever if i do that, dude!! :(

I don't think that you have her to loose dude! :smile:

Why would want to have someone in your life that treats you badly?

For others to love you and appreciate you, you need to love yourself first...it's not rocket science dude!

:smile:

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 07:51 PM

Moving on helps you to keep your dignity and respect for yourself. I think this might be what be that one guy was talking about of why you can't be in your own shadow. Especially when you look at it from the light angle. Have you ever seen one person say that you were blocking the light while another person would say thank you for blocking the light because it was in their eyes? It is good sometimes to get a second opinion or maybe even more.:smile:

:)

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 07:45 PM
I gave up facebook two days b4! anyway; i am loving this site! njy...

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 11:06 AM

They are stuck at home with familyscared ...for the 'holiday'... Let them have the weekend before returning your emails.

Most of us rely on telepathy.

:P

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 10:56 AM

Want some real action? Post a picture of yourself in a swimming pool full of money wearing gold swim trunks! That well get you dates for sure!

hehe....

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 10:47 AM
worrying......i'm hungry!! and i have gt nothng lft. have to wait till morning!!
so, i am thinking:

NIGHT, NIGHT GO AWAY,
COME AGAIN ANO.... :/ :P

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 10:43 AM

Problem One is she's treating you this way in the first place.

Problem Two -- much bigger -- is that you're allowing it.

Sometimes you just have to pull the plug.

hmmm...... no use of taking revenge! i'll just try to move out....

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 10:37 AM

welcome and good luck flowerforyou

thank you!! :)

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 10:36 AM

I gave up facebook.... now i think, fb was better..... i emailed so many online/offline members here! Nobody responded... Is there anything wrong with my profile?? sad frustrated

Not quite sure what facebook and this site have to do with each other, as they're very different sites. A least for me, they are.

Anyway, welcome to the site.

ofcourse, they are....somehw both falls in the same cate. - social networking!! :) n i'm loving it... ;)

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 10:34 AM

I see it as a section of a multiverse, vibrating at a slightly different frequency from what I see as my "reality," ensuring that I just don't quite fit in somehow.

:smile:

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 10:32 AM
irish!!?? embarassed
Well, on the cheek!
@othrs, keep making plans....i'm going to kiss the girl!! LOL...:laughing: winking

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 10:18 AM
lolz.....

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 10:17 AM
:thumbsup: like!! :)

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 10:13 AM
Edited by miniboy91 on Sat 11/26/11 10:14 AM
Welcome to mingle2, dude!! i was as frustrated as you are when i joined mingle2.. just post on the forums and have a good time!! cheers!! drinker

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 10:08 AM

It seems to me that the only thing you could lose is the fantasy that there is a chance of having a relationship. I will tell you what I have told my sons who are about your age. If a girl really cares about you, she will move heaven and earth just to see you smile. My older son thought I was nuts until he met his present girlfriend and found out it was true.

Don't waste your time with this girl. The girl who may be the right one could be right in front of you and you are too busy obsessing to even notice.

Good Luck!

You made me smile now! thank you, :)

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 09:56 AM
Its all mix-up bud!! presently i am in the selfishness zone, where ppl use to cntct me only whn thy need hlp or any othr benefits!! other than this, in a brief answer.....the world is sweetplace to live in! all you need to change yourself a/c to the envi around you.. :) smile2

miniboy91's photo
Sat 11/26/11 09:46 AM

Sorry hun .. but you are in the "friends" zone for her. Either make the most of what she does offer you and stop obsessing over her or cut the friendship loose. I am sorry it sounds so bad..but sometimes you have to remove the things that hurt you in life in order to overcome them. Good luck to you. You appear to be sweet and you are definitely a very handsome young man. flowerforyou

thank you....perhaps you all are right. She dnt deserves me.