Community > Posts By > edukated

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:29 PM
I'm not going to lie...

I am a Gorgeous Man. Seriously, I am.

but what was the question again?

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:28 PM
Stop being such Push-Overs in front of the Women you like.

Seriously Man the **** Up.

cuz im really tired of all the ones who keep whining about how the nice guy always gets screwed. How the jerk always gets the girl. stop whining and step up to the "NOW".

Yea, ive been used, Yea it hurts, But guess what, I havent let it happen since.

Have some self-respect and dignity. <<< You can have that and still be a Gentlemen but jeez stop laying yourself out for girls, especially when you're just getting to know them.

Here's a scenerio:
A girl you like and is sitting beside you and their are napkins closer to her than you, within a hands reach of her. She asks for a napkin, what do you do...?

I'll tell you what I do. I tell her straight up and my words exactly. "I aint your *****." <<< That right there sets the tone. now dont say it all grouchy and ****, but show her you got Balls and your not going to give them to her whenever she calls. This way too, you present that challenge! and girls love that challenge, because most guys are that push-over I'll do whatever you want type.

Men if you feel you are being used and passed over, well do something about it, seriously.

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:08 PM

What is PUA?

Google it.

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:06 PM
Edited by edukated on Sun 12/09/07 09:07 PM
It's all interconnected and the PUA lifestyle has the answers to all that stuff.

^^^^

That is very true. As I was trying to explain earlier to someone, that you have to go through each step to get to sex or get to a relationship. Like You cant just jump in and ask someone out and not want that sexual tension, cuz that is the only thing that will hold it together. Everything is connected as you said.

But man seriously, I have got to work on how I explain things on the internet. cuz people just aren't following me.

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 08:45 PM

r u a PUA? as in r u involved in "the community" at all?

no I'm not a PUA, tho I may claim to be. haha.

I'm all about giving tips and advice cuz a lot of dudes out there just aren't comfortable in conversation with women.

and also everyone on here, thinks that I'm just giving tips on how to get in her pants, and that is totally not true. I mean that step will come if you play your cards right but thats not the lesson, I'm shooting for.

ya feel me?

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 08:37 PM

Oh my god don't do this EVER!!!!! A smart girl will send you packing!!!!!

Say all you want. But You know and I know that it's True.

You have to be self-confident and have wit/charm. Then you just have to pick your spots. I mean a woman will pretty much guide any conversation with what she opens with. She may say a few different subjects and if you're smart and not oblivious you'll be interested in them.

If that makes any sense. God, this is difficult to explain.

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:14 PM
I believe I was saying that...

But its common knowledge about rejection and success.

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 10:15 AM
I just figured if he was asking for tips on asking her out, if he fell into the friend zone it'd be game over. thats why I said friend zone is a no go.

Also let me state this With Rejection.

If you're at a Bar or Club. The guy who get's rejected the most leaves with the most Numbers. <<< That's a Fact.

If you play percentages you should prevail.

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:37 AM
I'll be honest..as an aspiring actor I take Rejections daily..

it used to really bother me but in all honesty, it's not that bad. haha. You just have to handle it right.

I dont know how to describe it, but it wont hurt to ask and then at least you both know where eachother stands.

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:25 AM
Hey now, my **** works.

I'm serious about that too.

You just have to do it right.

but I think this dude knows about what I was trying to say earlier with humor...Humor is Golden.

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:04 AM
Well than I suggest you just pack up your balls man and ask the girl out.

Tell her you want to take her out. If she says where? Give her a visual man. Tell her.

If she turns you down, say the offer is still on the table.

I mean christ this girl this past summer shot me down like a million times..haha. But we went out. chemistry wasn't there now we're good friends...

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:57 AM

noway grumble yawn

pffttt...Describing what Im trying to say sucks...I need to make a video or something.

And dating Co-workers is Straight. I mean if it doesn't work out it may be akward as hell but everything balances out. And plus if the chemistry is there, you'll enjoy going into work

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:53 AM
Also Stay the **** Out of the Friend Zone!

Cuz once you're in that...You aint getting out.

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:51 AM
Listen just listen.

I was in this same situation at the beginning of this past summer.

And I Slowly but Surely Reeled her In...

All you have to do is well be yourself, but dont open up to her.

Like if she's talking about herself and asks you a personal question, play dumb or just smile and walk away...They Love That ****! Cuz then they want to try to open you up and thats how you do it man.

But on the real, drop the most lamest pick up lines on her daily but do it with wit. Also when talking to her say her name a few times in the conversation. Trust Me.

If that made any sense, then I hope you got some pointers.

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:11 AM
**** You Talking About?

Santa is Real Man. I saw him the other day at the Mall.

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:07 AM
Jesus.

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 11:57 PM
I mean, you can't really get someone to fall in love with you. You can get them interested and what not, but love is a real deep connection. I honestly dont think you can force that on. It's either there or it's not.

or I could totally be wrong here...

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:17 PM
In the long run the nice guys always prevail. We just have to wait until they realize what's best. Of course tho, we have to deal with all that baggage of trust issues and ****...

2 Next