Community > Posts By > davidben1

davidben1's photo
Sun 01/25/15 08:46 PM

bows low to all the human mortal saint's over here...

awesomeness posts...

drinker smokin drinker

Sarcasm? I think you're a little lost BigBen, this thread might not be for you at all? waving bow a lil further... and kiss my arse.

that was not meant as sarcasm at all...

but see how it could be that too...

but it was not in this case.

truly love the work you do over here saint John.

and that is for real, how i feel about it.

smiles and peace

davidben1's photo
Sun 01/25/15 08:25 PM

the data I am responding to are the FACTS, not the opinions

the facts are that on that day, there was no food

the facts are they are caring for FIVE children under five with disabilities

the facts are there is a baby terribly harmed by three of these pets

the facts are that they had a lot of pets

the facts are they were being monitored(no facts included as to why)

the facts are that the place was not clean

based on those facts, I agree they need some type of rehabilitation to be BETTER at parenting

based on those facts, I believe the children need to be somewhere else while that happens

I cant, based upon the facts included, make an assessment of their CHARACTER as people,,,,

this is based on my experience and my values, as most character assessments of others are,,,

a beautiful synopsis...

that a fine caring women called ms harmony has made, to care and solve others being left in bad situations...

damn strait...

agree with every word.

nice to hear such straight forward caring spoken aloud with full confidence and no false compassion.

davidben1's photo
Sun 01/25/15 08:16 PM

all I will say is people have ups and downs

I have had many situations that I always thought would 'never happen to me'

but life happens

I have never had the task of caring for 5 preschool children with disabilities

I cant compare my situation to theirs, how overwhelming a task they took on (probably in love)

and cant condemn their character because of it either,,,,

that is your own reflection based upon one self, and not wanting to "judge", or make a character assessment based on data provided...

they are being monitored by 3 different agencies...

are all three of those agencies unvalid and unaccuarte for monitoring them too???

what happened for them to become monitored...

5 mentally challenged kids, and 13 pets...

and, no problems...

huh...

like i said, they need "mental rehabilitation"...

how is that not wanting with compassion help for them, to help them reach their own higher capacities to care for, or love, their own off spring better...

sending in animal control to take their damn pets away would be the first step of sanity!

of course...

the response is based upon the data provided as accurate...

as if that data is not accurate, than what data is?

and if one self deems it as "not accurate", than how was this surmised or proven as so?

if the data provided in the story is not accurate, than how is ANY response to it accurate, your's or mine...

davidben1's photo
Sun 01/25/15 07:57 PM

sorry...

total craps...

when the mind love's something, the brain tells exactly how to care for it.

when the brain wishes to find a way to accomplish something, anything, then the brain respond with that exact data...

these sad souls called parents were but seeking happiness emotions for them self...

not to love their own damn kids.

or they would have responded and did completely different.

I don't know any of that about these parents

I don't know what 'happiness' they had for themselves or what resources

KNOWING What is needed is quite different from actually having it or being able to attain it,, and even attaining it can take time , can face periods of progress and periods of setback,,,

and people fall on hard times,,,

I LOVE my kids very much, and there have been times when what was in my refrigerator was VERY scarce

UNTIL

it wasn't,, that's lifes setbacks and successes,, that doesn't define ones capacity to 'love'

so...

if your kids had hardly anything to eat, you would still have 13 pets...

and create with the self a "squalid" environement...

'squalid" is referring to dirty and filthy...

unkempt.

please...

don't know why you feel the need to condone and embrace such human actions as loving.

DB,,, if I fell short this month and in the forth week we had hardly anything to eat , but I planned on being able to get more in the next week

would I just INSTANTLY get rid of the pets,,? probably not

if this is a regular thing where I am running out every month, I would have to get rid of some of the pets, though I suspect it wouldn't be something that would happen overnight either

this story is about what people witnessed in a home on ONE DAY,,,its not enough for me to state what this family could have done or should have done,,,,and certainly enough for me to blast their character

just their parenting skills ( they weren't good parents in how they managed their money)

there is no way a feret is gonna be around my kids to chew it's face half off...

and no way the place my kids live in would or can "ever" be described as "sqalid"...

poor is NOT SQUALID....

but whatever ms harmony...

create your harmony.

whatever...

and squalid is a subjective term from one speakers point of view, it doesn't really tell me anything specific

perhaps only those who have been there, without the resources society says we should just magically figure out how to attain can understand the difference between a person without resource and a terrible person

it is obvious you are comparing your own past experiences with these people...

and frankly...

there is no comparison.

i don't know anything about you except for your words posted on these forums...

and you would never have 13 pets, and let your kids live in filthy dirty conditions which 13 poets creates, without lots of money to properly house and care for them...

and i know you would never let them live in squalor.

a parent that loves their kids would give the kids away to who could care for them, before they would allow such crap to exist.

davidben1's photo
Sun 01/25/15 07:50 PM

sorry...

total craps...

when the brain wishes to find a way to accomplish something, anything, then the brain respond with that exact data...

these sad souls called parents were but seeking happiness emotions for them self...

KNOWING What is needed is quite different from actually having it or being able to attain it,, and even attaining it can take time , can face periods of progress and periods of setback,,,

I LOVE my kids very much, and there have been times when what was in my refrigerator was VERY scarce

UNTIL

it wasn't,, that's lifes setbacks and successes,, that doesn't define ones capacity to 'love'

so...

unkempt.

please...

don't know why you feel the need to condone and embrace such human actions as loving.

DB,,, if I fell short this month and in the forth week we had hardly anything to eat , but I planned on being able to get more in the next week

would I just INSTANTLY get rid of the pets,,? probably not

if this is a regular thing where I am running out every month, I would have to get rid of some of the pets, though I suspect it wouldn't be something that would happen overnight either

this story is about what people witnessed in a home on ONE DAY,,,its not enough for me to state what this family could have done or should have done,,,,and certainly enough for me to blast their character

just their parenting skills ( they weren't good parents in how they managed their money)

there is no way a feret is gonna be around my kids to chew it's face half off...

and no way the place my kids live in would or can "ever" be described as "sqalid"...

poor is NOT SQUALID....

but whatever ms harmony...

create your harmony.

whatever...

davidben1's photo
Sun 01/25/15 07:44 PM

sorry...

total craps...

UNTIL

so...

unkempt.

please...

davidben1's photo
Sun 01/25/15 07:30 PM
sorry...

total craps...

davidben1's photo
Sun 01/25/15 07:26 PM

To All Christians , please do yourself a favour and not expend energy trying to convince Atheists of GOD's existance , this is the age of delusion ...

The Bible ( Does ) predict the world WILL turn on religion ...

The NWO brought down the towers to start the attack ...

Al-quada , Now Isis , then the next bogey man is to condition the world to NEXT turn on the Greatest Religion of ALL and enemy of SATAN ....CHRISTIANITY ...

We can tell by whats happening in the world , how close we are to Jesus return ...

These Atheists here as in the world , yes are the Haters as pointed out above ....

The bible says 'EVERY KNEE WILL BEND ' mihtymoe WILL bow before jesus and acknowledge him as LORD as will the rest , a few out of love most out of fear ...

Christians imho stepback and leave it , it is time for GOD to sort the wheat from the chaff , let it be and do not waste precious energy
on the lost ...

hate to tell ya fine chap...

mighty moe the gods do embrace...

it is those who follow a book, to establish their self righteousness, for there be only one reason to do so, to gain heaven for self, that the book it self declares shall be cast into hell's oven's.

if one cared about it's own fellow species, it would throw the book in the trash...

then it would be free, of satanic belief's, of it self more knowing and 'god approved', than it's own fellow species...

that which deems it self MORE HOLY, more righteous, than it's siblings the rest of humanity...

that fits the description of a devil, and brood of vipers...

who promote same spices against same species, with their "god beliefs"...

who that cares about ALL of human civilization would swear allegiance to a book that has created 2000 years of killing and wars and pain induced upon others as 'gods will', all such things done to their own same species human siblings..

please...

some know precisely who the lovers of data that prove to them how others are not as good as one self in gods eyes are...

those who deem they are "not lost", but the rest of the world is "lost"?

it is the one who first believe others are "lost" that is the "lost"...

the sheer lunacy of self arrogance unto unsanity, believed and endorsed as good, because these read it in a unholy book of war.

davidben1's photo
Sun 01/25/15 07:08 PM
they live in desperate poverty...

their kids have but 3 items for food...

but they have 13 pets?

and pet food...

please...

these are totally unloving people...

these people are complete and totally uncaring of "other human life", most sadly even most their own damn off spring, in their brain, are deemed equal in value as animals and rodent pets...

pathetic.

compassion and blind sympathy on craps like this is as condoning so encouraging it...

no different than condoning a serial rapist, trying to be deemed a "loving person" most created by religious notions self should be a "loving person"...

and such blind servitude to religious ideologies is what infected humans perceptions and allegiances to allow such things to be first created.

everyone walking around trying to "feel" like a loving person, so much so, to deem these people as loving parents...

if these aren't the definition of bad people, what is?

what is a bad person for gods sake...

one that does not take basic care and consideration for other humans as equal in value to them self...

only religious people trying to be loving and approved of their "god", would be so unsane as to declare these are as "good people"...

davidben1's photo
Sun 01/25/15 05:07 PM
and it was said they be not "bad parents"..

if that is not a bad parent, what it.

and neighbors described them as "a very nice and loving family"...

obviously the neighbor is just as cooooookie cookoo with blind insight...

self validaters of all they them self do as good and smart, get so blinded in their perception, mass murderers can invite them to dinner, with a knife behind their back, and they won't have a clue, declaring how awesome, nice and loving they are...

just before they are thrown into a dungeon basement to be tortured and dismembered...

but such is how the cosmos extinct the self worshiping self validaters.

truly sad sadder saddest.

all because they were first misguided by many others and taught to prove their perception as accurate with no proof needed.

these parents need immediate mental rehabilitation.

these children are obviously being put in extremely unsafe and compromising situations by unsane adult caretakers.

davidben1's photo
Sun 01/25/15 02:37 PM

Super Davidben1, if we all ascend this ladder... That rung is going to break!

that's too funny...

smiles...

me talking ascension is no more "god" book rules some are trying to impose for an entire species...

these people pushing these books, trying to legislate rules and laws based upon them, for ALL, is what be creating the wars and discord.

to have no more laws of civilization based upon some peoples "god" books...

that is the ascension i ma referring to.

these people following the book, for their own actions guide, this be the only thing making what the book says come to be true.

well, yea, the book is coming true because your following what it says to do...

that is what me talkin about.

the same as some try to deem "hooking up", is immoral, and those who do are "bad people"...

when everything is supposed to be based upon the personal preference of all as equal.

the "bad people most", are those trying to restrict others and control them, and saying hooking up is "wrong"...

is the point...

there is no right nor wrong, just mutual consent.

in a free equal society.

that is all i am ever getting at.

justa sayin.

peace and free choice to all.

davidben1's photo
Sun 01/25/15 12:16 AM
Edited by davidben1 on Sun 01/25/15 12:26 AM
for whatever used a book to prove it self as good, shall be exposed as the most worthless trash, caring most but for 1, it self.

and to think, these declare them self as the most carers of humankind.

no...

these don't even think of caring about others at all, so don't speak in such ways, at all, but rather, declare them self as the most "good" of humankind...

funny how the book worshipers fall into the no caring of others most category...

for it did not even cross their brain the goal of earth was to care most about others to be of love.

hence, what occurs to them in history...

they them self did create, by being fake carers.

davidben1's photo
Sat 01/24/15 11:58 PM
Edited by davidben1 on Sun 01/25/15 12:08 AM

Because I try to reason with you, you see that as not showing love toward you or hate of some sort? Perhaps you need to "see" a little clearer? Most on this thread I'm sure would not see me as an antagonist in this thread but as someone who is trying to reason logically with someone of opposing thought. However, if this is the way you choose to view it, I must rely on love to accept your views and regret no peace and loving understanding could be reached at this moment in time! Peace to you and love DB!

why would one think, so feel, so say, so write, such fake lie's, as real, when one has no such real feelings within it self...

and hence, why such fake "Christians", who voodoo them self that they love all others, shall be extincted by the new global order of true peace and equal of all.

davidben1's photo
Sat 01/24/15 11:52 PM
Edited by davidben1 on Sun 01/25/15 12:39 AM
poor little small brains who drown in the sea's be a sad sadder saddest thing.

davidben1's photo
Sat 01/24/15 11:52 PM

******* Come On Everybody, Sing Along ******

****** Oh, here's a little tea pot ******

*********** short and stout *************

********* Pour the tea on off ********

********** throw the lid out *******

***Fill the pot with smoldering weed ***

********* suck on the spout *********

*******Now, Davidben1 is happy *******

********As we can plainly sea *******

*****He's stuck between the Devil *****

******* and the deep blue see *******

lol :tongue:

its not easy being human .

brute beast as adults who sing praises of pain for others deserve all the death and mourning that comes for them.

davidben1's photo
Sat 01/24/15 11:50 PM

******* Come On Everybody, Sing Along ******

****** Oh, here's a little tea pot ******

*********** short and stout *************

********* Pour the tea on off ********

********** throw the lid out *******

***Fill the pot with smoldering weed ***

********* suck on the spout *********

*******Now, Davidben1 is happy *******

********As we can plainly sea *******

*****He's stuck between the Devil *****

******* and the deep blue see *******

oh how the kids do sing kindergarten songs before the reaper do come for them.

sing sing sing super shriek...

as the tides do drown all you knew and did know.

davidben1's photo
Sat 01/24/15 11:49 PM

all religions are of the dark realms...

and are of devils, demons and jinn's...

and just as the devil and all his human followers the human fallen angles who could not sea, shall be extincted, as recorded in their very own books they serve more than their own loved one's...

and religions followers who swore allegiance unto idea's of gods of books instead of swearing allegiance unto each other, were cleansed by the cosmos from earth, for the time of heaven and peace on earth had come.

back then, in the previous days of old, in the human mortal recorded year of 2015.

omg who can understand what you are saying ??

You say fallen angels shal be extinct as 'their books say' the contradict saying 'those religions that follow the book are dark'

sigh , thank god he see's your heart ...

I think you are confused by philsophy that has twisted you in a knot of not knowing 'anything'

A kalidascope of idea's does not cut it in reality ...

lets make it easy to understand.

you shall be extincted.

davidben1's photo
Sat 01/24/15 11:47 PM
funny how the wannabee self wise and dreamers of them self as wise and of god, are the only one's who find religions useful, as it allows for a never ending debate and conversation, about what is "more right"...

none of which has nothing or any iota of caring about how to create a better world for all other humans who live on earth.

but of course, these could care less about any who live on earth who live in pain and anguish with less than them self.

the scribes and pharisees.

and may the gods send them to hell pits, to be schooled about equal caring of others lives and environments, as quickly as possible...

and light the flames, to tens times hot.

to melt their self arrogance posed as caring and love of others.

davidben1's photo
Sat 01/24/15 11:39 PM

smiles...

for in all cases, the embracing of any jab, with true heart and soul, embracing all words as true to ridiculously so with true compassion, will automatically reflect the most negative visibility upon the sad depravity of some sad lower insecure intellects, those who feel that to rise them self higher in the eye's of others, lowering others be the good way.

smiles.

yes I take a dim view of that sort also. how are you Ben? nice to see you are also having such a compelling Saturday evening :wink: drinker

your words...

they be...

the words of one more in tune, more in the "now"...

nice to "know" some do sea beyond the sensitive ego's of mortals, that do weaken the strong, and destroy the weak.

could we still be human and not have somewhat sensitive egos to some degree or another?

uninterrupted joy and perpetual happiness come the moment any mortal cast away all it's own sensitivity of ego for it self, and become caring and sensitive of others, as it once was for it self.

why is the ego of others any more important than my own? letting go of ego is a fine thing. I am not sure I want someone else's in place of it though, :)

you chose to value as you wish.

as you wish.

whatever that may be.

and that create all that occurs to self.

be all my post referred to.

march on.

carry on.

dance on.

all one self feel, and has, be due to what one self chose and choose to value.

if self ain't happy.

change what self values.

some the wise will sea to do.

those who are happy with the love and excitement and passion they feel now...

keep valuing the same.

to keep feeling the same.

davidben1's photo
Sat 01/24/15 07:06 PM

I'm not talking about concern about "self"!! Or did you miss that? It's about loving others as you would love yourself! It's about treating everyone else as equals and loving them!! Is it that difficult for you to understand?

for one who declares her self to love and not judge others, your judgement and unlove against me is quite obvious.

poor poor sad sadder saddest, don't let it grab ya...

sea deep.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25