Community > Posts By > solox123

solox123's photo
Mon 12/19/11 06:59 PM
eat lean, weight train, run, bike, sex.

solox123's photo
Sun 12/18/11 07:43 PM
My opinion is that it was all planned. So many studies/evidence from A LOT of experts that confirms explosives were attached to the building... They only did that to invade Iraq for their oil.

solox123's photo
Sun 12/18/11 01:05 AM
Edited by solox123 on Sun 12/18/11 01:06 AM
He worked as an astrophysicist for 20+ years. I haven't seen him in like 2 years so I'm not sure.

solox123's photo
Sun 12/18/11 12:59 AM
Edited by solox123 on Sun 12/18/11 01:02 AM
Is there any proof or studies backing your claim MorningSong?
I see a lot of studies that shows that a long-term ketogenic diet will not cause harm and is absolutely safe.

URL of long-term ketogenic diet:
http://epilepsy.about.com/b/2010/02/17/study-finds-ketogenic-diet-is-safe-over-long-term.htm

solox123's photo
Sun 12/18/11 12:55 AM

I was born with ADHD & was very obese throughout my childhood til starting of high school. Had a very bad diet consisting of junk food all the time(My family was very poor). This diet eventually led to really bad acne, juvenile arthritis, inflammation, bowel problems, & anxiety/depression.

I started doing calorie restrictions at a young age(serious) which did not succeed and then escalated to doing drugs to cope with my problems(First started with MJ then leading to ALL uppers). My continuous drug use lasted 4-5 years. The uppers really ****ed me up the most... It's all synthetic stuff that burns out your brain and made my anxiety/depression skyrocket as well. I really felt like giving up on life.

For the past year or so my life is back on track and I have no type of symptoms of what I posted above. Thanks to a very healthy diet, great hygienes, a lot of exercise, supplementation, and living a stress-free life. Trust me, it'll work. Just follow these 11 steps!

1. Eat no processed food, dairy(or keep it limited), no white food(bread, flour, noodle)

*You can have 1 cheat day from a week if you really feel the need to do so during your first month.

2. Eat a diet consisting of mainly fruits, vegetables(A lot of green leaves), lean meat, fish, and some nuts. Basically a paleo-type diet.

*I recommend green smoothies there tasty and really good for you. This basic smoothie recipe was my favorite when I started:
-2 cups of Spinach
-1 Banana
-1/2 to 1 cup of Blueberries
-Bit of water to get it going

3. Limit carb intake, I know it's so hard but try. I limit myself with rice as a carb for fuel since I work out with weights.(White rice or Potato for carbs only).

*If you can shave off carb completely, your body goes in ketosis which means converting fat into glucose(your source of energy).

4. Right supplementation for deficiencies, optimal health(Natural is the way to go but sometimes you just can't get enough minerals/nutrition from food because then you'll be eating all day)

*Start with the base of multivitamin, fish oil(2000mg omega-3000mg omega), ALA(Alpha-Lipoic Acid), CoQ10, Magnesium chelated, & Reservatrol.

*For optimal brain health/Memory- Gingko Biloba & Piracetam/Choline.
There is more but those are basic.

5. Exercise daily. Weight training, resistance, biking, walking. 30 minute a day will do.

6. Get enough sunlight/be outside for at least 30 min-1 hour daily.

7. Sleep early & wake up early. Sleep 8 hours a day at least.
-I remember always sleeping at like 3 am everyday and waking up late and feeling like ****. Your hormones are more tuned to the regular human times.
*Optimal sleep is 10pm-11pm through 6am-7am.

8. Keep your meals not too heavy. Have moderate/small meals every 3 hours or when everytime your hungry.

9. Be sociable and have some time for friends. Go out and have fun life is too short for serious ****.

10. Yoga/Meditation is great for tuning with your mental state. Good for people with anxiety/depression/insomnia.

11. No recreational drugs especially them uppers... messes up your brain. weed or bud can be a exception if done at minimal of once a week so it won't mess up your memory. weed enhances your creativity if done occasionally but being a pothead wont help... trust me

And that's the 11 steps that pretty much helps me out to this day. I'm never tired, focused, active, energetic, feel good, no anxiety, no depression, & a nice lean muscular body haha

Follow these steps & try it out for a month at least if you want keep optimal health, wellbeing, and lead a happy lifestyle.

Leave me questions if you need any, would be happy to support you.

All absolutely brilliant and you are setting yourself up for good health way into adulthood. Well, you are certainly doing the best you can. Some illnesses are genetic, but the change in lifestyle means you are doing all you can and you will avoid the illnesses that happen to a lot of people in their middle age. Although of course, don't be complacent and think you don't need check-ups because there is always a risk, especially if certain illnesses run in your family.

And I agree about the ketosis. Ketosis is an absolutely wonderful natural appetite suppressant. I lost 250 pounds in weight on my own version of a ketogenic diet, not Atkins as I was worried about all that fat. I ate mostly natural food, but also some processed as the natural food was boring! I avoided all fruit, bread, potatoes etc. I also avoided dairy and got my calcium from sardines and broccoli. I also took a multivit and mineral supplement. I am a strong advocate of a ketogenic diet and it is great to not feel hungry. Ketosis rocks.

Well done on your achievements, keep it up, I bet you feel really proud.

That's so great to hear that your on a ketogenic diet. I hope it works out great throughout your life. And I ABSOLUTELY agree with everything you said. It does rock indeed!

Thank you and I appreciate it. Very proud actually!

solox123's photo
Sat 12/17/11 09:55 AM
Edited by solox123 on Sat 12/17/11 09:55 AM
Yes I'm serious.
Yes I'm serious once again.
Clearly NASA if that's what were talking about lol...

And, no I have a relative that used to work for NASA for a long time but he's recently retired. He doesnt tell me much about NASA's work since I don't see him much but he told me that they hide a lot of information from us and wouldn't let us know. That's why I made that statement in my first post. So please... let's not start a passive "flame" war. Just get on with the topic BRO.

solox123's photo
Sat 12/17/11 09:50 AM

I absolutely love all the positive posts on here so far! If only everyone could stop just mindlessly eating and think about what they are putting into their bodies. Your body is your temple

Remember that one quote, "You are what you eat"? :)

Yeah you can use coconut oil or vitamin e oil to moisturize naturally.

Also, I remember there was one study where using the commercial soap products so much for many years will result with your hands being resistant to the bacteria-killing chemicals in the products.

solox123's photo
Fri 12/16/11 12:53 PM
Lol... do you know how much they are funded to do stuff like this? Obviously, you don't.

laugh

solox123's photo
Fri 12/16/11 12:00 PM
proscuitto and asparagus

solox123's photo
Fri 12/16/11 11:53 AM
How do you know it's a hoax? Do you work at NASA? We will never know my man.

solox123's photo
Fri 12/16/11 11:37 AM

Wow !!!!!

Solox....I was going to post this EXACT same Info at one time, but

then never did.

I can testify that Your info is SPOT on though, for helping one

achieve ultimate health....in fact, this healthy program

you shared on here , will help anyone to overcome just about

ANY health problem there is!!!

I am very much into maintaning a very healthy lifestyle.

Regarding the info you shared on here ,I have follwed this

same healthy program almost all my life,

and it is one of the reasons I look half my age.....bigsmile

but it is not about looking half my age, but it is about

feeling healthy !!!:banana: drinker :heart: flowerforyou

Glad you posted this, Solox..flowerforyou this info

will surely benefit others who are also reading

this..and that is a solemn promise !!! :heart:

God Bless You, Solox !!!

Continue to Stay Healthy and Blessed Now !!!!
flowerforyou:heart:flowerforyou

Haha, thanks MorningSong appreciate the support here, it's really life changing in the best way possible! I can testify this and a lot of others as well!
Posted this to help out others be happy and lead a healthy life.
It's really great to hear that you lead this lifestyle for a long time, I envy you flowerforyou
God bless you & continue to stay healthy as well! :angel:

For Kleisto, definitely that'll work because of all the unnatural chemicals that are in those commercial shampoo products. You can opt those for natural shampoo products that are sold in various organic-type stores or just use water as you stated. This can go for any hygiene products with chemicals that are unnatural e.g. Face wash, body wash, soap, & maybe even toothpaste. Honestly, I am currently using these commercial products but I'm going to switch over to the organic side of hygiene products when I get more $$$. Just having organic food is expensive enough... what's the world becoming to?!rant

A world run by corporate greed lol.

I am considering trying going water only on the rest of my body as well incidentally, if it can work for hair, why wouldn't it work for the rest you know? Really don't need half the crap we use on ourselves, and in a lot of cases they do more harm than they do good.

Can't agree with you more than that bro. It's sad isn't it?

solox123's photo
Fri 12/16/11 11:33 AM
Edited by solox123 on Fri 12/16/11 11:35 AM

I believe they hide information from us so we wouldn't panic or get in there *** for it. There closely connected to the government so it's prevalent.
Hm, a good example is blurring/bad quality resolution in their google mars program when they can access it crystal-clear. Remember Bio-Station Alpha?

NASA is probably the most peer reviewed organization in the world for a variety of reasons.

Maybe if you took another look at the Bio-station Alpha event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JGmzd7HCa4

Yes it MAY be the most peer reviewed organization but we all have our views and go with it.

I dissaprove of that video because those deposits aren't aligned like the oddly aligned Biostation Alpha. In my opinion, just another fluke to cover up the story.

And bandwidth cost shouldn't be a problem for them at all lol...

solox123's photo
Fri 12/16/11 10:40 AM
I believe they hide information from us so we wouldn't panic or get in there *** for it. There closely connected to the government so it's prevalent.
Hm, a good example is blurring/bad quality resolution in their google mars program when they can access it crystal-clear. Remember Bio-Station Alpha?

solox123's photo
Fri 12/16/11 10:34 AM
bbq meatballs and garlic bread

solox123's photo
Fri 12/16/11 10:33 AM

... and when older men date younger women the older women make fun of them and are upset. So where are the older ladies comments about older women dating younger men?????

The silence is deafening.

We do it all the time...Like everyone keeps saying consenting adults, compatible maturity level, age is just a number....chemistry is chemistry...

Personally I could care less. What seems odd is that when older men talk about dating younger women, the older women usually verbally emasculate him. It's interesting when the shoe is on the other foot suddenly it's "age is but a number".

But then those women haven't joined the conversation yet. This is what I mean by the silence is deafening.

Haha, silence sure is deafening.

solox123's photo
Fri 12/16/11 10:29 AM
Edited by solox123 on Fri 12/16/11 10:30 AM
1. Yoga and meditation definately works.
*When you get stressed, try not to stress or think about it, get on with life.
*I practiced so that if I get stressed, I tend to just forget about and go on, no need for clinging on it and cause harm to the body.

2. Exercise! Cardio is best for stress.

3. Music

4. Sex

5. My sister Mary Jane is a very good alternative.

solox123's photo
Fri 12/16/11 10:14 AM
Edited by solox123 on Fri 12/16/11 10:21 AM

Wow !!!!!

Solox....I was going to post this EXACT same Info at one time, but

then never did.

I can testify that Your info is SPOT on though, for helping one

achieve ultimate health....in fact, this healthy program

you shared on here , will help anyone to overcome just about

ANY health problem there is!!!

I am very much into maintaning a very healthy lifestyle.

Regarding the info you shared on here ,I have follwed this

same healthy program almost all my life,

and it is one of the reasons I look half my age.....bigsmile

but it is not about looking half my age, but it is about

feeling healthy !!!:banana: drinker :heart: flowerforyou

Glad you posted this, Solox..flowerforyou this info

will surely benefit others who are also reading

this..and that is a solemn promise !!! :heart:

God Bless You, Solox !!!

Continue to Stay Healthy and Blessed Now !!!!
flowerforyou:heart:flowerforyou

Haha, thanks MorningSong appreciate the support here, it's really life changing in the best way possible! I can testify this and a lot of others as well!
Posted this to help out others be happy and lead a healthy life.
It's really great to hear that you lead this lifestyle for a long time, I envy you flowerforyou
God bless you & continue to stay healthy as well! :angel:

For Kleisto, definitely that'll work because of all the unnatural chemicals that are in those commercial shampoo products. You can opt those for natural shampoo products that are sold in various organic-type stores or just use water as you stated. This can go for any hygiene products with chemicals that are unnatural e.g. Face wash, body wash, soap, & maybe even toothpaste. Honestly, I am currently using these commercial products but I'm going to switch over to the organic side of hygiene products when I get more $$$. Just having organic food is expensive enough... what's the world becoming to?!rant

solox123's photo
Thu 12/15/11 11:04 PM
hahahhah thats wsup!
x)

solox123's photo
Thu 12/15/11 11:01 PM
Edited by solox123 on Thu 12/15/11 11:10 PM
I was born with ADHD & was very obese throughout my childhood til starting of high school. Had a very bad diet consisting of junk food all the time(My family was very poor). This diet eventually led to really bad acne, juvenile arthritis, inflammation, bowel problems, & anxiety/depression.

I started doing calorie restrictions at a young age(serious) which did not succeed and then escalated to doing drugs to cope with my problems(First started with MJ then leading to ALL uppers). My continuous drug use lasted 4-5 years. The uppers really ****ed me up the most... It's all synthetic stuff that burns out your brain and made my anxiety/depression skyrocket as well. I really felt like giving up on life.

For the past year or so my life is back on track and I have no type of symptoms of what I posted above. Thanks to a very healthy diet, great hygienes, a lot of exercise, supplementation, and living a stress-free life. Trust me, it'll work. Just follow these 11 steps!

1. Eat no processed food, dairy(or keep it limited), no white food(bread, flour, noodle)

*You can have 1 cheat day from a week if you really feel the need to do so during your first month.

2. Eat a diet consisting of mainly fruits, vegetables(A lot of green leaves), lean meat, fish, and some nuts. Basically a paleo-type diet.

*I recommend green smoothies there tasty and really good for you. This basic smoothie recipe was my favorite when I started:
-2 cups of Spinach
-1 Banana
-1/2 to 1 cup of Blueberries
-Bit of water to get it going

3. Limit carb intake, I know it's so hard but try. I limit myself with rice as a carb for fuel since I work out with weights.(White rice or Potato for carbs only).

*If you can shave off carb completely, your body goes in ketosis which means converting fat into glucose(your source of energy).

4. Right supplementation for deficiencies, optimal health(Natural is the way to go but sometimes you just can't get enough minerals/nutrition from food because then you'll be eating all day)

*Start with the base of multivitamin, fish oil(2000mg omega-3000mg omega), ALA(Alpha-Lipoic Acid), CoQ10, Magnesium chelated, & Reservatrol.

*For optimal brain health/Memory- Gingko Biloba & Piracetam/Choline.
There is more but those are basic.

5. Exercise daily. Weight training, resistance, biking, walking. 30 minute a day will do.

6. Get enough sunlight/be outside for at least 30 min-1 hour daily.

7. Sleep early & wake up early. Sleep 8 hours a day at least.
-I remember always sleeping at like 3 am everyday and waking up late and feeling like ****. Your hormones are more tuned to the regular human times.
*Optimal sleep is 10pm-11pm through 6am-7am.

8. Keep your meals not too heavy. Have moderate/small meals every 3 hours or when everytime your hungry.

9. Be sociable and have some time for friends. Go out and have fun life is too short for serious ****.

10. Yoga/Meditation is great for tuning with your mental state. Good for people with anxiety/depression/insomnia.

11. No recreational drugs especially them uppers... messes up your brain. weed or bud can be a exception if done at minimal of once a week so it won't mess up your memory. weed enhances your creativity if done occasionally but being a pothead wont help... trust me

And that's the 11 steps that pretty much helps me out to this day. I'm never tired, focused, active, energetic, feel good, no anxiety, no depression, & a nice lean muscular body haha

Follow these steps & try it out for a month at least if you want keep optimal health, wellbeing, and lead a happy lifestyle.

Leave me questions if you need any, would be happy to support you.

solox123's photo
Thu 12/15/11 10:23 PM
I believe there is a higher power that created all this. I mean seriously... what is the chance of sustaining life at all?
NASA is full of it these days... seriously they hide stuff from us and lie to us all the time.

Previous 1