Community > Posts By > solox123

solox123's photo
Thu 12/15/11 10:17 PM

Do human infants (having physical limitations) fight or flight or does it take experience to have the potential of fight or flight?

These aren't the only alternatives. It is possible that there are flight/flight responses which are not learned, and which are not innate in babies - because they don't come into play until a certain level of glandular development occurs.

Seconded. Btw too much Fight and Flight stimulation is not good for you. And a baby shouldn't be in that mode as well.

solox123's photo
Thu 12/15/11 10:14 PM
French Toast and Jelly

solox123's photo
Thu 12/15/11 10:10 PM
Green smoothie.

solox123's photo
Thu 12/15/11 10:08 PM
Hell yay?
Doesnt matter about skin color it's 2012 lol...
Honestly for me, I only dated korean girls but it got boring so I started dating interacially. Much more interesting

solox123's photo
Thu 12/15/11 10:05 PM
Kendrick Lamar - Rigamortis

solox123's photo
Thu 12/15/11 10:04 PM
Always gotta live and do stuff on my own since 16.
Kinda hard to study with ADHD.
Need more benjamins.

solox123's photo
Thu 12/15/11 10:01 PM
been with a filipino chick and had some filipino friends.
there really family oriented.
would love to visit there.

solox123's photo
Thu 12/15/11 09:59 PM

I am a bit younger than my woman....Who cares?

Love doesn't care about age. Love is about the right souls wanting to be with each other. Anyone who says that love is based on age....got no real clue on what real love actually is.

Age has zero to do with love.

totally agreed there brotha. been with a older chick before. good experience.

and agree with you Leigh as well.

solox123's photo
Thu 12/15/11 09:55 PM

honestly, in my opinion because of their diet.
diet influences what you are... like that one saying "you are what you eat" remember? haha
they eat a lot of fish(omega 3) and a healthy diet(a lot of green tea too) compared to us fat americans haha.
anyways there country is getting a lot westernized so there diet has changed for their younger generations.

same goes my home country korea

Thank you for sharing this informative comment, I did not know any of this.

No problem bud.

& yes Teadipper i agree with that as well.

solox123's photo
Thu 12/15/11 08:21 AM
honestly, in my opinion because of their diet.
diet influences what you are... like that one saying "you are what you eat" remember? haha
they eat a lot of fish(omega 3) and a healthy diet(a lot of green tea too) compared to us fat americans haha.
anyways there country is getting a lot westernized so there diet has changed for their younger generations.

same goes my home country korea

2 Next