Community > Posts By > insangel

insangel's photo
Tue 12/20/11 12:27 PM
bill clinton

insangel's photo
Tue 12/20/11 12:21 PM
thanx again EVERYONE...i should know tonight more on the testing...

insangel's photo
Tue 12/20/11 12:17 PM

((((Miranda))))

:heart:

(((Insangel)))
:)..muah

insangel's photo
Tue 12/20/11 05:50 AM
flowerforyou shes smiling right now lookin down and feeling the love you have

insangel's photo
Tue 12/20/11 05:24 AM
Edited by insangel on Tue 12/20/11 05:29 AM
respect...allowing others to believe and have their faith without judging them for it or trying to convert them to your religion ..EVERYONE deserves FREEDOM of religion...
it's not thier religion i focus on..it's do they treat me with the same respect i give them..simple.......it seems hysterical to ask people to respect your beliefs when you dont respect others dont you think?

insangel's photo
Mon 12/19/11 11:28 PM
drew barrymore

insangel's photo
Mon 12/19/11 11:22 AM
ok..then i guess i'll show my age..lol..
Linda Carter(aka)wonder women..

insangel's photo
Mon 12/19/11 11:20 AM
bigsmile

insangel's photo
Mon 12/19/11 10:48 AM
the T mobile girl..

insangel's photo
Mon 12/19/11 10:47 AM

an addicts first love is his choice of buzz
....very nice write hunflowerforyou

Thanks hot stuff...yep, I was #2 and it felt awful a lot of the time, then too much of the time, and then not at all....flowerforyou
you are welcome sexxxy..flowerforyou

insangel's photo
Mon 12/19/11 10:26 AM
an addicts first love is his choice of buzz
....very nice write hunflowerforyou

insangel's photo
Mon 12/19/11 10:22 AM
drinker flowerforyou

insangel's photo
Mon 12/19/11 10:02 AM
sorry about the archaeological digging lol..
someone wanted to see the video..
still its a good song..

insangel's photo
Mon 12/19/11 09:21 AM
i think stephenie courtney (aka) flo from the progressive commercials is HOT!drool

what (commercial) personality do u find sexxxy..??

insangel's photo
Mon 12/19/11 08:53 AM
smokin bigsmile

insangel's photo
Mon 12/19/11 07:38 AM
i do get what your saying..i was married to a woman for 5 years and she absolutly refused to commincate/talk...i tried and tried to get through to her that we ABSOLUTLY need to talk to each other about things that bother us so we could resolve them and move on but
she wouldnt have it...it started 2 years into our marriage and i gave up my power over it by taking it personal..i let her thinking corrupt mine for 3 years until i tried that last time to get through to her...it was then that i realized i had been owning her negativity and making her accountable for how i feel by taking it personal..i realized i had givin her the reigns to my sanity and to who i am because it..
so i left her everthing even the truck.
packed a backpack and hitch hiked 130 miles to get home..i CHOSE not to accept that treatment,not to OWN her ...but ONLY after trying like hell to get theough to her...did it hurt? HELL YES!
but it also felt good to sever the umbilicus of all the feelings of hers that i so firmly tied around my waist..

insangel's photo
Mon 12/19/11 07:13 AM

merry christmas,happy kwanza,peaceful solstice, joyful ramadan....
what ever people believe.....others shouldnt try to impose or stop ANYONES "holiday" just because its not their ""holiday""...
good write and sadly true how much controversy is over this subject...
my personal belief is alot of people are seemingly to eager to become offened just to have a cause or because they must like being up tight...
those people are commonly known as AZZHOLES...JMHO
lol..yeah & the azzholes need an enema..lmao..

insangel's photo
Mon 12/19/11 12:10 AM
niceflowerforyou

insangel's photo
Mon 12/19/11 12:06 AM

power over you is only power over you if you accept it..so no..the one who doesnt communicate is the one that is truly powerless..

sorry...you are totally wrong about what I said...the one who doesn't communicate ON PURPOSE is the one that has the power. You are totally helpless to make someone talk that doesn't want to...not because they don't know how to communicate, because they refuse.
no..we cede power to things we take personal....so dont take things personal dont cede your power..its yours..and i know u cant make anyone talk..but u have the power to choose not to put up with the ignorance...its all up to you

Sure you don't have to put up with it....but you will still never make that person talk about the thing you NEED to hear, to KNOW...and unless you've been there you will never understand what I'm talking about.
I have been there and back again...
last time it happened i left her in my rear view mirror..I have the power to CHOOSE..
if i dont like being treated like that....i wont..end of story..you see by doing that i took her illusion of control and power over me away and left her facing herself..
if they wont talk...i walk..dont need that negative tension

insangel's photo
Sun 12/18/11 09:45 PM
i learned how to play THEORY OF A DEAD MANs "love is hell"..
so im singing and playing along..