Sun 12/18/11 09:41 PM
welcome..enjoy the fun house by joining in the forums...flowerforyou

insangel's photo
Sun 12/18/11 09:38 PM

:thumbsup:
drinker

insangel's photo
Sun 12/18/11 09:32 PM
if i wanted to play with a plastic woman i'd just buy a blow up doll..lol....
all natural is the ticket for me but they also must have good commication skills.must have...

insangel's photo
Sun 12/18/11 09:26 PM
merry christmas,happy kwanza,peaceful solstice, joyful ramadan....
what ever people believe.....others shouldnt try to impose or stop ANYONES "holiday" just because its not their ""holiday""...
good write and sadly true how much controversy is over this subject...
my personal belief is alot of people are seemingly to eager to become offened just to have a cause or because they must like being up tight...

insangel's photo
Sun 12/18/11 09:11 PM
i love honesty...flowerforyou drinker

insangel's photo
Sun 12/18/11 06:57 PM
how about a short and to the point poem..

wrap your thighs around my eyes,
and my tongue will eagerly start
giggle, squirm, shake and sigh
as i eat my way to your heart.....
bwahahahapitchfork :tongue: smokin devil

insangel's photo
Sun 12/18/11 06:24 PM
lol:tongue: flowerforyou

insangel's photo
Sun 12/18/11 06:12 PM
to conversate and meet new personalities, possibly meet a woman thats like minded..smokin

insangel's photo
Sun 12/18/11 06:05 PM
flying solo

insangel's photo
Sun 12/18/11 05:55 PM
AFTER PLAY.......

After hot, wild, passionate love
we lay together in bed.
Sweaty, exhausted & out of breath
feeling giddy in our heads.
We touch and caress, smiling as we kiss
thinking of our recent bliss.
our bodies are tingling
sensitive to touch,
if we go once more
will it be to much?
Yet we keep kissing
it starts getting hot
this after play i love alot...

insangel's photo
Sun 12/18/11 05:40 PM

ANOTHER TASTE OF YOU...

Staring into your beautiful eyes,
as i gently kiss your sexxxy thighs,
i hold your butt in both my hands
just touching you totaly swells my gland.
i taste your treasure sticky hot,
giving you pleasure on the spot.
the look on your face is quite a sight,
as i watch you quiver with delight.
the pleasure grows to a RAGING fire,
then you ORGASM to your hearts desire.
you lay there dizzy, shaking in bed,
just trying to breathe & clear your head.
we snuggle after all day through
til it's time for another taste of you...pitchfork bigsmile

vlkrif nhl udnhlpo ix mk hiw aqlnoinf.....................Can't type, I'm quivering...pitchfork

flowerforyou

lol..bigsmile

insangel's photo
Sun 12/18/11 05:29 PM
ANOTHER TASTE OF YOU...

Staring into your beautiful eyes,
as i gently kiss your sexxxy thighs,
i hold your butt in both my hands
just touching you totaly swells my gland.
i taste your treasure sticky hot,
giving you pleasure on the spot.
the look on your face is quite a sight,
as i watch you quiver with delight.
the pleasure grows to a RAGING fire,
then you ORGASM to your hearts desire.
you lay there dizzy, shaking in bed,
just trying to breathe & clear your head.
we snuggle after all day through
til it's time for another taste of you...pitchfork bigsmile

insangel's photo
Sun 12/18/11 05:16 PM
MOONLIGHT MATINEE

We lay in embrace gazing at the stars,
your skin feels electric in my hands.
caressing your soul with my mind,
as our toes rest in the sand.
sounds of the night waft peacefully by,
so soothing like magic to our ears.
our hearts beat to the cosmos's drum,
the feeling of love to our eyes brings a tear.
pulsing with bliss & harmony,
like a dance in the perfect play,
we entwine our souls & become ONE...
in our moonlight matinee...

insangel's photo
Sun 12/18/11 04:35 PM
ah but it isnt personal..obviously the person giving the silent treatment has some anger and control issues not to mention imaturity..
all that messed up crap is inside them,,,not you..its theirs let them keep it..the moment you take how someone is treating you personal..is the moment your owning their poisonous garbage...

insangel's photo
Sun 12/18/11 04:35 PM
ah but it isnt personal..obviously the person giving the silent treatment has some anger and control issues not to mention imaturity..
all that messed up crap is inside them,,,not you..its theirs let them keep it..the moment you take how someone is treating you personal..is the moment your owning their poisonous garbage...

insangel's photo
Sun 12/18/11 04:21 PM

power over you is only power over you if you accept it..so no..the one who doesnt communicate is the one that is truly powerless..

sorry...you are totally wrong about what I said...the one who doesn't communicate ON PURPOSE is the one that has the power. You are totally helpless to make someone talk that doesn't want to...not because they don't know how to communicate, because they refuse.
no..we cede power to things we take personal....so dont take things personal dont cede your power..its yours..and i know u cant make anyone talk..but u have the power to choose not to put up with the ignorance...its all up to you

insangel's photo
Sun 12/18/11 02:34 PM

power over you is only power over you if you accept it..so no..the one who doesnt communicate is the one that is truly powerless..

Yes, so true....I think this fits in here too...You CANNOT control anyone but yourself...If your think otherwise, you are a fool...
exactlyflowerforyou bigsmile

insangel's photo
Sun 12/18/11 02:31 PM
drinks

insangel's photo
Sun 12/18/11 02:29 PM

insangel's photo
Sun 12/18/11 01:36 PM

oh i would NEVER give up hope or faith in that matter at all...its more the feeling of helplessness...it's a "only time will tell" thing
so acceptance and patients is on the venue

you know, you do whatever the heck makes you feel comforted. When bad stuff happens in my life, I do all sorts of strange things. I pray a lot. I will stick a soft cover bible under my pillow and sleep with it. I light candles daily and pray for people and when people are in surgery or in labor I burn a special candle just for them. I burn incense a lot. When there is hostility, I burn one call Dragon's Blood. No blood involved. In Wicca, it is meant to neutralize bad feelings and mojo or karma. I will listen to Lee Ann Rhimes (sp) You Light Up My Life album or sometimes I scream along to Jagged Little Pill or Billy Idol. I will sometimes eat nothing and other times buy a billion dollars in candy at the dollar store. I will fill the bath tub with either cold or hot water and dump in a ton of essential oil until everyone in the neighborhood smells my skin smelling like lavender. I will make the world's strongest chamomile tea. I will literally put on cruddy t-shirt and sprinkle lavender all over that to mellow myself out. I will do yoga way too much or calve raises on the stairs until I am exhausted. You just do whatever takes your mind off the problem or puts you at peace. Nobody else has to understand it. And if you didn't notice, even though I a prose writer and my poetry stinks, I write nine million poems.
i understand wicca, & the rule of three..harm none so mote it be.

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13