Let’s see you you people think

as if u didnt knw. u like getting laid! :joy:

McX's photo
Mon 09/23/19 05:58 AM
Can u justify?

Am a bad person

McX's photo
Mon 09/23/19 05:57 AM

It is easy for a guy to say boobs or legs or a nice behind but for me the first impression that attracts me is a nice smile.

Many guys said they saw long legs :joy:

so thats why my legs had stopped getting longer and remained short after my puberty. those guys almost melted them away with their eyes! :joy:

McX's photo
Mon 09/23/19 05:54 AM
I spent two months emailing, texting and speaking on the phone (1 time 7 hours) to someone local to me. In all that time, he always had an excuse not to meet - work, side jobs, pre-planned events with friends, having half custody of his child. They were probably all realistic reasons. He seemed to like me. I know I liked him. I pushed the issue because I was becoming very perplexed. I received a curt and somewhat angry text in return. I responded within 24 hours with a final goodbye message. I really, really miss communicating with this person. I feel as if I'm missing and grieving someone I never even met. Has anyone else had this issue? What did you do? My male friends all indicated that if he was truly interested in me, he would have found a half hour in his schedule to meet me. Is it too late to at some point in the future reach out again without seeming like a crazy person?

move on to the next. :blush:

McX's photo
Mon 09/23/19 05:52 AM
Topic: Do u like it more if the girl is pretty or loyal?

Neither... I prefer men

McX's photo
Mon 09/23/19 05:51 AM
:joy::joy::joy: slain!

McX's photo
Mon 09/23/19 05:49 AM
well for me, as long as we worship one God and the guy dont worship satan well be fine. bein an atheist is a different story. lol

McX's photo
Mon 09/23/19 05:46 AM
well I tried initiating and he think and treated me like a slut after when Im trying to be respectful. lmao

McX's photo
Mon 09/23/19 05:44 AM
well they always think about getting laid. lol

McX's photo
Mon 09/23/19 05:41 AM
u must be lookin down at the military women. lol. this is a bad idea actually. for security purposes. u should think about security, thats what military do first.