Community > Posts By > Lily0923

Lily0923's photo
Sun 11/30/08 10:41 AM

Okay, but if you are being scientific, we need to get into sheets per roll, big or little roll, absorbency tests, whether or not the persons are using TP for the schnoz as well as the bottom, etc.....
I'm at this time using Angel Soft double roll size, have 2 individuals in the household and we go through almost 2 rolls per week, but use tissues for the schnoz.

Oh, both females here!!
Does that help your "scientific study"???? laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

You are a genious honey.... I think I need to refine my scientific research to include the absorbancy and even the brands uses...

I use Cottonelle with the puppies and paw prints on it to show my daughter how much to use so she only uses 4 2 ply sheets.

Lily0923's photo
Sun 11/30/08 10:32 AM

huh You goofball!!!! :wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

No I'm serious, I have 2 females in the house. We use 1 to 2 rolls a week, she has a female and a male and she uses 3 rolls a week, I told her it was too much and she claimed that I just don't pee enough...

Lily0923's photo
Sun 11/30/08 10:30 AM
All of his children if proven before his death are entitled to his SSI. Only his current spouse is entitled to it.

SSI likes to fight people, tell Zowie's mom to reapply for it, they can't deny her.

Lily0923's photo
Sun 11/30/08 10:26 AM
In discussion with a friend who was at the grocery store, she said "boy toilet paper is expensive"

We are trying to figure out if she uses too much in her house or I use too little.

How many people are in your household?

Are they boys or girls?

How old are they?

How much time do they spend at the house...ie do they work away from home, go to school, spend time at friends or relatives houses?

We would like to compile a uniform standard on what is the correct amount of TP used in a household...

Thank you in advance for your participation in this highly scientific survey...

Lily0923's photo
Sun 11/30/08 07:58 AM

I'll take a new chair for my computer desk please. The back just fell off this one.

Sounds to me like you need one of those ergonomic chairs that you kneel on, it straightens out your spine quite nicely...

Lily0923's photo
Sat 11/29/08 09:26 PM

well ladies we scared ALL the guys off... laugh

Good, the one's that are afraid of me, I don't want around anyways...laugh laugh laugh

Lily0923's photo
Sat 11/29/08 09:24 PM

smokin Preparation Hsmokin

Oh shut up... Hey I was in Strongsville today and I thought I saw you at Wendy's was that you?

Lily0923's photo
Sat 11/29/08 09:23 PM

My father used to put a little baking soda in some water and drink it. He said it worked wonders! Hope you feel better!

((HK))flowerforyou

Lily0923's photo
Sat 11/29/08 09:20 PM

yeah pepcid is simular to prilosec . Again it takes time to work. Do you get reflux regularly or every once in a while.

I've only gotten it once before in my life...

I'm very stressed and my nerves are shot I think it has to do with that...

Jasmine...
The pineapple sounds good... in more ways than one.flowerforyou

Lily0923's photo
Sat 11/29/08 09:16 PM

erm... sorry i can't help you...
buti'll google it and get back to you
ohwell

Thanks, I can google it, I was asking if anyone had any home remedies that you don't exactly find on the internet.

I have pepsid but it doesn't really help.

Lily0923's photo
Sat 11/29/08 09:14 PM

flowerforyou Yeah it sux.:smile:

no flux, not sux....:tongue:

Lily0923's photo
Sat 11/29/08 09:10 PM

(((Lily))) I hope you had a great visit... love

It was wonderful, I miss him already and he's not even home yet...Next time I'm going there...

and your taking me with you!???! cuz that would be NEAT!

hehe sure, I'm thinking about taking my daughter it would be the chance of a lifetime for her... well not if things go as well as they did this week, I'm sure she'll have other opertunities, but you know...

Lily0923's photo
Sat 11/29/08 09:08 PM
for acid reflux?

OMG I think I'ma die...

Lily0923's photo
Sat 11/29/08 09:07 PM

(((Lily))) I hope you had a great visit... love

It was wonderful, I miss him already and he's not even home yet...Next time I'm going there...

Lily0923's photo
Sat 11/29/08 08:58 PM

Will the "nice" guys ever "GET" it...

Well.....I used to be one of the " nice " guys that figured we always finished last.

The problem was that my definition was a bit skewed. Once I hung out here enough, and took the requisite verbal beating by Lily, I realized that I wasn't one of the " finish last " nice guys.

There's always hope.drinker

Glad I could be of service, now someday the passive agressive manner you talk about me will also subside... and you will finally NOT be a "nice" guy...

Lily0923's photo
Sat 11/29/08 08:47 PM

waving (((Lily))
winking someday they'll get it.

Bad boys are just nice guys with hard shells... They are just as bad.

Give me an honest guy, a guy that can go toe to toe with me and (sometimes) win. Give me a guy who won't cancel a date with me to help his neighbor, but go over the next day to put up dry wall or whatever. Give me a guy who tells me "no" and doesn't apologise for it. Between "nice" guy and "hard azz" lies MAN.... that's who I want.

Lily0923's photo
Sat 11/29/08 08:43 PM

nice guys do finish last, that has been my philosophy for the last 10 years, all these women want is the macho bad boy, but what about the hopleless romantics of the world???

Stop dating broken women, or going after the broken women... If "they" are all the same, but the common denominator is you... Who's at fault here???

well wait a minute, i have tried to change my ways in a sense, and it doesn't seem to matter anyway, or maybe too many people already know me, that could be the problem
Or maybe i am just to pathetic and ugly to look at...sad what

If you think you are right, or you think you are wrong, you are correct.

Lily0923's photo
Sat 11/29/08 08:42 PM

nice does not mean soft or stupid.
there are millions of nice guys in successful relationships because they don't go for mean girls.
the problem with most nice guys is that they want what they can't handle.
it's like women who go for bad boys because they think they can change them.
I have no sympathy for either.

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Lily0923's photo
Sat 11/29/08 08:40 PM

Ooooooo....but when we fight Lily...it is so....ORGASMIC!!!!laugh laugh laugh

SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH Goof that's our little secret...

So I guess that'll be twenty lashes for me eh?love love love

Relentless you are sir....:banana:

Lily0923's photo
Sat 11/29/08 08:39 PM

nice guys do finish last, that has been my philosophy for the last 10 years, all these women want is the macho bad boy, but what about the hopleless romantics of the world???

Stop dating broken women, or going after the broken women... If "they" are all the same, but the common denominator is you... Who's at fault here???

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25