Community > Posts By > Lily0923

Lily0923's photo
Wed 12/03/08 05:37 PM

wat is a twitter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlZcHwsa6CU

That guy's kitchen looks almost exactly like mine, except I have nicer cabinets...

Lily0923's photo
Wed 12/03/08 05:34 PM

wat is a twitter

Does Wat know He's a twitter?

I've heard tell of the Wat person before, I'm sure I'd hate him since he probably doesn't speak proper English either.

Lily0923's photo
Wed 12/03/08 05:31 PM
Who's Geri? Who are you?

Lily0923's photo
Wed 12/03/08 03:55 PM
They are awesome if you put them in the back of a 1978 Ford Aerostar conversion van with beads and a peace sign I've heard...

Lily0923's photo
Wed 12/03/08 03:53 PM
I just ate a can of green beans and a salad for dinner, too much red meat makes me dizzy...I'm anemic.

Lily0923's photo
Wed 12/03/08 05:09 AM

Thank God! Finally, I can step in and just say...I think that you are a cool and eloquent and sharp tempered woman....

Glad you are in your bad mood! This gives me the chance to pop in and smack ya with a happy cheek smooch...

I am just in a spectaculary good mood and hoping to spread some good Kharma around.

Peace

spell Karma correctly huh?

Lily0923's photo
Tue 12/02/08 07:04 PM
I think I'ma go to bed and watch a Lifetime made for TV movie.... don't call the paramedics, let me die a slow death.....rofl rofl rofl

Lily0923's photo
Tue 12/02/08 06:56 PM
I'm in such a bad mood tonight I don't even feel like picking on "nice" guys, or dumb women who take back their abusive boyfriends, or pointing out the error in other's ways...

I may have to call off work tomorrow for lack of b*tch.

Is there a known cure for this?

Lily0923's photo
Tue 12/02/08 06:53 PM

lilly...ur other comment about the woman who needs to grow a pair and buck up. so what should she grow? some horns?pitchfork

Well Duffy, mine are so big I wear them on my chest....

Lily0923's photo
Tue 12/02/08 06:09 PM

what the hey lilly u r at it again.
ya wanna b my gf/bf...and we can tell the hole world?laugh :banana: :banana: :banana:

Yes Duffy.... I'm yours and only yours...love

Lily0923's photo
Tue 12/02/08 05:42 PM

Would you make the bold step to call someone your GF/BF if you wouldn't or couldn't tell your family and friends about them?

Why don't you want to tell your family and friends about them? Are you ashamed of something?
If you have doubt out the gate...why would you want to get in to a relationship with this person? ...or is this hypothetical question simply for amusement.

Oh it's not me.... I'm not afraid of what people think EVER, well mostly. I keep my kinks to myself...rofl rofl rofl

Lily0923's photo
Tue 12/02/08 05:41 PM

Something doesn't smell right... She's not telling something...

That's what I think also, but who am I to question it?

I just don't understand it, my family has always met people I dated and if they didn't like him, they kept it to themselves until we broke up.

I think she needs to grow a pair and buck up... but again who am I???

Lily0923's photo
Tue 12/02/08 05:36 PM

If it's b/c of race or religion I thing it's wrong to hide someone or the family to not accept them and if you want to go by your families wishes then you shouldn't mess there anyway... Now, if he were a drug dealer, con, etc. I can see not introducing him but well why date a guy like that...

does she give you the reason?

They are of the same race, and I don't think religion is an issue.

She says her family is judgemental and will give her a hard time about him. He is not an ex con, or a degenerate of society. He works a pretty good job (ie. reputable)

Lily0923's photo
Tue 12/02/08 05:27 PM

If i was a muslim girl,

You're half way there.... oh you're Muslim too?

Lily0923's photo
Tue 12/02/08 05:25 PM

oh damn!!!

(((Lily))) no I wouldn't call him a bf, I'd just say someone I'm seeing...

What if you kept them a secret all together?

This girl I work with won't tell her family about her relationship but calls him her boyfriend...

Ahhh there's something about him that makes it so she can't tell them... Well, in that case I guess I would call him my bf but in all honesty I wouldn't hide anyone, if I had to hide them I shouldn't be dating them and if my family wouldn't accept someone I liked then shame on them...

That's how I look at it, I'm not ashamed of anyone I would bring home to mom...so to speak.

He took her to his family Thanksgiving, but she won't even tell her family that he exsists.

Lily0923's photo
Tue 12/02/08 05:21 PM

There is no way I would hide that from anyone. But of course, I have no family, and my friends have no issues with whatever it is I'm doing.

Personally Lex, I support you in any endevors you partake.

^^^^^^^^
That's the Lily stamp of approval.

Lily0923's photo
Tue 12/02/08 05:19 PM

oh damn!!!

(((Lily))) no I wouldn't call him a bf, I'd just say someone I'm seeing...

What if you kept them a secret all together?

This girl I work with won't tell her family about her relationship but calls him her boyfriend...

Lily0923's photo
Tue 12/02/08 05:17 PM

Lily, baby,.... I tell everyone and anyone you are my B*tch!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh

and I lick your boots to prove it too...blushing

Lily0923's photo
Tue 12/02/08 05:13 PM
Would you make the bold step to call someone your GF/BF if you wouldn't or couldn't tell your family and friends about them?

Lily0923's photo
Tue 12/02/08 08:37 AM

I'm so dropping my kid off at your house ALL the time now....laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Go ahead, I'm sure he'll LOVE playing "littlest pet shop" with her... Actually I'm a bit addicted to Mario Cart so I'm sure I'll have that one soon.

Just for the record the other "big" gift I thought about was a bike, and honestly where I live it just wouldn't work, I live on the second floor in a busy community, where there is no place for her to ride it unless I lug it out of my place into the car and drive it to the park....There is no where to park it outside where it won't get stolen.

This isn't 1950's America anymore where you know all of your neighbors and they watch out for your kids and you can trust them to go out at dawn and return at dusk unharmed and unschathed. I do not live in a neighborhood where all the houses look the same and you open the garage so your kids can come and go as they please. Although I do not live in a bad area of town, and actually I live in quite a nice area of town, there are no sidewalks to walk or ride a bike anywhere.

So for those of you who think this is 1950's Americana.... get your heads out of the sand huh?

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25