Community > Posts By > Lily0923

Lily0923's photo
Thu 12/04/08 06:34 PM

...and maybe i could've wrote it better

or you could have written it better...

Lily0923's photo
Thu 12/04/08 06:30 PM

love potion # 9 ???

Yes, but September is a long way away....

Lily0923's photo
Thu 12/04/08 05:14 PM

When i was a kid, my dad called me bocephus, he and my grandpa didn't get along, so my grampa called me markecephus. My dad later dropped the cephus off, and just called me bo, that is until my teen years...when he affectionately referred to me as "dammit mark" laugh

That's what I call you when I get a personal email from you.... your dad and I have alot in common...

Lily0923's photo
Thu 12/04/08 05:04 PM
Awe, I wanna give all you boys a hug who were called those things as a kid, no wonder you're so f*cked up now...rofl rofl rofl rofl

Lily0923's photo
Thu 12/04/08 04:58 PM

Hey You

Awe, that's what I call you too darlin'

Lily0923's photo
Thu 12/04/08 04:54 PM
My dad used to call me that when I was little, it's of German origin I think. A term of endearment.

I just called my daughter that without thinking about it.

What are some of your families terms of endearment that seem odd or weird?

I also call her Bubba or Bubz.

Lily0923's photo
Thu 12/04/08 04:44 PM

At times I have a hard time expressing my love for a woman with my voice. And so I try my best to make the woman in my life happy; sending flowers and cards, paying for dinner and gas. I dont send gifts all the time, I try to make it a special thing, to show that I really do care. I try my best to be compassionate and understanding, yet none of this helps me keep a woman.

So the questions I have are; Am I doing all of this wrong? Should I replace my affection and caring with harsh words and an over whelming feeling of displeasure? If I want to stay in a relationship am I supposed to be an out right jerk all the time?

I try to be a nice guy, but it seems that there is no room for nice guys in relationships these days.

That's great that you do "nice" things but what are you like when you are not doing "nice" things? Do you drink with your buddies all the time and leave her at home? Do you make and then break plans? Do you obsess over her all the time? Are you clingy, are you needy, are you a once a week kind of guy.... a better person to ask "what's wrong with me" question to is someone you have dated, THEY WILL TELL YOU.

Giving gifts is not what drives a woman away, what you are doing when NOT giving gifts is the key to what you are looking at.

Lily0923's photo
Thu 12/04/08 02:37 PM
I'm home, what a LONG day... and I left early to go to the Dr's...

Lily0923's photo
Wed 12/03/08 07:39 PM
When Jerry Garcia died a band sort of took The Dead's place, it was a band called Phish. I followed the Dead for the three summers before Jerry's early demise, I assumed that Phish would captivate me as The Grateful Dead did...I was sorely mistaken.

Phish although had the same rhythmic/blues sound of The Dead didn't pack the punch that Jerry and The Dead had for decades previously.

One Phish concert and I was at a loss for what to do with my summers.

Instead of selling bologne sandwiches to people triping for $2 a shot and smoking pot...I got a job.

I miss the Dead.

Lily0923's photo
Wed 12/03/08 07:28 PM

You even spelt Dinkle wrong!

Dan, he's a busy guy, he's got people to do and things to see, he doesn't have the time to type correctly....geez give the guy a break, he's taken time out of his busy schedule to come to this internet site and grace us with his presence, why would we expect him to speak correctly?

Lily0923's photo
Wed 12/03/08 07:14 PM
Oh Dan Dan Dan, didn't you read, he types faster that way...I'm not sure what way it is, it looks like he means when he doesn't think or put any effort into spelling and grammar, but whatever.

Lily0923's photo
Wed 12/03/08 07:07 PM
To bad this isn't a democracy....

I'm the Queen.

Lily0923's photo
Wed 12/03/08 07:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0s68-GLGWY

Lily0923's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:51 PM
You'll do well here Hinkeypoo....very very well.

Lily0923's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:43 PM
Awe, aren't you cute?

You'd loose that bet.

When you write you write for the audience, if you are writing for yourself, you are wasting your time on the internet, you should keep a private journal.

When you post on the internet you are exposing yourself and ASKING for judgement.

Don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful....and smart.

Lily0923's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:31 PM
Outer Banks...and the Carribean...

Lily0923's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:28 PM
Taste tester at the Bacardi factory in Nassua Bahamas....

Lily0923's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:27 PM

wat is a twitter

Does Wat know He's a twitter?

I've heard tell of the Wat person before, I'm sure I'd hate him since he probably doesn't speak proper English either.

so do u hate me i guess im the wat person i mean i don no but thats the way it sounds an no i don use proper english i jus don have time for it lol this is way faster than typin the whole word

You're a proponent for higher education also aren't you...or should I say

your somebody who likes to talk good huh?

i talk jus fine, i never said i wasnt smart i got used to typin like that an its a hard habit to break, hey maybe im so smart that i realize its more efficient to type like that lol haha

anyone wanna take bets on that last one???

Lily0923's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:26 PM

Lily, welcome to mingle. If you click on the posts under my pic. You can read all about it.

That's super cowboy, you've made 112 posts and think we ALL know you....and they say I'M self-centered.....rofl rofl rofl rofl

Lily0923's photo
Wed 12/03/08 05:41 PM

wat is a twitter

Does Wat know He's a twitter?

I've heard tell of the Wat person before, I'm sure I'd hate him since he probably doesn't speak proper English either.

so do u hate me i guess im the wat person i mean i don no but thats the way it sounds an no i don use proper english i jus don have time for it lol this is way faster than typin the whole word

You're a proponent for higher education also aren't you...or should I say

your somebody who likes to talk good huh?

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25