johnnydangerously's photo
Sat 12/08/07 07:56 AM

"i was asked by a neighbor to remove the cross from my door because it was insulting to them, i was like, hey, freedom of religion, get over it."

A British Airways stewardess lost her job because of a little cross she wore on a necklace ( which was hidden most of the time)So I take it that Christians DO NOT fly BA ?

I just don't get these kind of people. Have they nothing better to do? If they don't believe in it, how could it be offensive??? Do we complain when Muslims or others express their faith? Think about it.

Part of the problem is Christians generally do not speak out about these sorts of things the way others do. Be aware that there are people trying to change the way Americans live and have lived since the beginning. Make them accountable for their actions publicly, as there seems to be a lack of accountability lately, especially from our politicians.

Sorry about the rant.

JD

Sat 12/08/07 07:47 AM
Awwwh - I love you guys.!

Sat 12/08/07 07:43 AM
Don't feel bad. Concerning the condom problem/situation, we've ALL been there before - trust me. Condoms suck. Add to it the pressure of the situation (the 1st time), and other factors, things may not go well.

Concerning the divorce thing - sounds like she was not completely upfront w/you, so I would move on and don't look back. There are tons of flakey girls (and guys) out there - looks like you just found one of them. If she was truly interested, she would have given you a different response.

Sat 12/08/07 07:36 AM
It AMAZES me that with all of the brilliant people in this country that we end up with these two-faced jerks. I'm not being partisan - there has to be someone better.

Sat 12/08/07 07:24 AM
OK, beyond all of the bugs/issues with Vista, what's less-known is the fact that Microsoft was either forced or chose to cave into special interest groups such as the RIAA and MPAA. They've added copy protection software into the OS that raises serious privacy concerns. If you're not familiar with what I'm referring to, do some research and you'll be shocked.

Regardless if you pirate software or not, the piracy restrictions only harm honest users (the pirates will crack the software anyway).

Be careful and vote with your dollars.

Sat 12/08/07 07:11 AM
I dunno 'bout that one - that green grass in your pic looks pretty nice.

Sat 12/08/07 07:04 AM
It's frickin' COLD here! I'm going back to bed!

Fri 12/07/07 04:45 PM
Can't believe I'm actually replying to this, but...

The right to remain silent invokes the right not to incriminate yourself. That is, the presumption of innocence. If you're accused of something, it's the law's burden to prove guilt, beyond some level of doubt. Also protects YOUR RIGHT not to be FORCEFULLY interrogated without representation if you should be accused of something you didn't do. (or did do)

Did you actually think about what you were saying BEFORE you posted?

I hope you don't vote.

1 2 3 5 Next