johnnydangerously's photo
Tue 04/29/08 06:31 AM
A TB is a good start. I'm assuming these are security cameras which means the quality will be lower which means smaller files. However, the drive will eventually fill up. Based on the size of the files you should be able to estimate how long it would take to run out of space. To save space, if you can set your cameras to only record when there is movement in the area that would greatly help, vs. having them record 24/7 even when there is nothing going on.

Tue 04/29/08 06:20 AM
Absolutely. In fact, I'd recommend separating those images on a separate drive. That way you're not burning up space on your primary drive which you use for other things. Be sure to buy a drive large enough to meet your needs. You'll want to figure out how long you need to keep the files and how large the files are and go from there. You'll also want to set up your software to automatically delete older files as space is needed.

Tue 04/22/08 07:00 AM
Yep, I have OCD too. No worries.

Fri 04/04/08 08:46 AM
I agree w/Shadow - leave the car alone.

Sun 02/17/08 10:05 AM
Don't go to work - not worth getting in a wreck over.

Instead, grab a bottle (you chose), grab a friend, light the fireplace and go to town. :)

Sun 02/17/08 10:02 AM
Drop me an email - - maybe I can help.

Tue 01/29/08 06:56 AM
Solution:

1) Take the sewing kit and floss, make thongs and sell on ebay - make a bunch of cash - tons of suckers out there.
2) Take the Taco Bell sauce and pour liberally over noodles - call it spaghetti and feed to friends - they'll love it.
3) Take the gummy worms and give to some kid - they never go bad (I think).
4) Dump the Sweet N' Low in your boss' coffee and walk away.
5) Use the water bottle as a handy creamer dispenser.

There U go - empty purse!

Tue 01/29/08 06:41 AM
Sure, I think someone should be making us some food by now.

Tue 01/29/08 06:35 AM
Soooo....who's making breakfast?

Sun 01/27/08 06:34 AM
Email me - I'll give you some tips.

Tue 01/08/08 06:40 AM
Try the album "In Search of Sunrise 6" by Tiesto. Whole album is awesome and nominated for a Grammy.

Sat 01/05/08 08:13 AM
Hey there - Dutch too!

Sat 12/22/07 06:00 PM
PIZZA ROCKS!

Thu 12/13/07 11:02 AM
Love the drunk girl with all the slobber - that is sooo hot! Kiss her and catch a drink at the same time.

Thu 12/13/07 10:56 AM

I'm so glad I'm not apart of the 'College Scene'. I would be so not proud of myself with that.

Hey, somtimes ya gotta take one for the team.

Thu 12/13/07 10:51 AM

I prefer my men not to be drunk......they could have a good buzz though.......but slobbering drunk, ewwwwwwwww not pretty!!!noway noway noway noway noway noway noway

I'm with Gyspy on this one having a good time is one thing but a drunk you can keep bigsmile drinker smokin

Yes being sloppy drunk is just no fun for me. What is the point of getting that drunk? I have never understood why frat guys do it.

Ummm...go to OSU, look at some of the "girls" - that's why they do it.

Thu 12/13/07 10:44 AM

After about 6 beers I almost become superhuman(not really). But I can physically do things I couldn't do otherwise. It is all mental. The beer closes out my fear of injury and my sports play significantly increases. Just ask Alexander Ovechkin, he drinks 5 beers before he goes out and plays in an NHL game.laugh laugh

That must be why I can dance so well after I have a buzz.....LMAOlaugh

I'd dance w/you, but I tend to break toes - unless you own a pair of steel-toed boots.

Thu 12/13/07 10:33 AM

No I like a man who stays sober so he can drive my drunk ass homelaugh laugh laugh

haha, i think they're called 'cab drivers' laugh

Yeah, except this cabby drives a Benz, so at least she'll go in style. lol

Thanks for the offer:wink: You better leave now to pick me up on Friday though...LOL

Leaving for Vegas in a few hours but you can meet me there. :wink:

Thu 12/13/07 10:26 AM

No I like a man who stays sober so he can drive my drunk ass homelaugh laugh laugh

haha, i think they're called 'cab drivers' laugh

Yeah, except this cabby drives a Benz, so at least she'll go in style. lol

Thu 12/13/07 10:23 AM

I'd stay sober and drive you home drunk anytime.
love