Community > Posts By > JayFoust63

JayFoust63's photo
Fri 05/25/12 04:10 PM
Yep. Just hope the law is "polished not abolished" and he is found guilty of felonious cowardice. Odds are, a few punches in the head, or smacking of the head to the concrete won't kill you (because you have the option, to run away), but a bullet to anywhere center mass or head, will end your days (can't dodge bullets).
People write such idiotic rationalizations. We've already given cops the right to blast away at us with the least provocation. Keep it up, and any citizen without a record, will be able to execute anyone who annoys him. To quote Peter Griffen, "you people grind my gears".

JayFoust63's photo
Tue 05/22/12 01:09 AM
This case is scary. The legislated right, to stand your ground, should have established parameters. One should never be exculpated for taking anothers' life, simply because someone was too craven to take the punishment of a fight self-initiated.
Bottom line. Zimmerman was not only unauthorized to carry his pistol, he was specifically instructed by the police department to not ingage the "suspect". He is guilty of murder.
Or do we make excuses? Okay, he saw what we all see on the idiot box and profiled the young guy. And, not racially profiled him (God that is annoying) but classified him according to the stylings of Thug Nation. (Seems to me all races have those wishing to identify with this sterotype). So he sees a thug, on his street, reports to the police, approaches the drug dealer to run him off... he is assaulted and defends himself with deadly force. Hmm.
Seriously folks. I am stunned, when even a police officer can pull a weapon and kill another citizen. You can't be allowed to kill another human being, just because they gave you a scalp wound (gee, look at all this blood). This is so sad. That so many will be really affected by this and not just use it as an absurd platform for racial disease. Anyway....

JayFoust63's photo
Mon 11/07/11 08:32 PM
Edited by JayFoust63 on Mon 11/07/11 08:34 PM
Good abs don't just happen genetically. A man or a woman, who happen to have them, have dedicated countless hours of hard work to develop this look. It's not the product of a New Year's resolution to "get into shape". People who attempt to liliputianize their hard earned gains, say more about themselves than the oject of their discussion.
In any event, whether a shirtless photo or a provocative,displaying pose; both genders' are simply displaying one component of what makes them who they are. It's not the only component, but be honest, its the initial attractant.

JayFoust63's photo
Sat 11/05/11 01:21 PM
Suh... duh. Smash the Bears again. Let that rookie Cam know he's in the NFL. Force feed the Pack some crow on Turkey Day.smokin

JayFoust63's photo
Sat 11/05/11 01:13 PM
I'd wish you good luck, but you won't need it. You're smokin' and men will flock. Be selective and play the field. Have fun and don't settle.

JayFoust63's photo
Sat 11/05/11 01:09 PM
I wish I was a female. You're attractive because you are "fresh"

JayFoust63's photo
Sat 11/05/11 12:30 PM
Scrabble all day, sex all night. Lion's football on Sundays!

JayFoust63's photo
Sat 11/05/11 12:25 PM
Because we have histories that will be judged according to the females' past failures with men; and vice-versa, certainly. With total honesty or with selective deception, its probably not going to work out in the long run. However, with the latter, a guy might get laid. I'm just saying.

JayFoust63's photo
Sat 11/05/11 12:12 PM
Eat oat meal for breakfast, seriously. A spoon of peanut butter jazzes it up a little.

JayFoust63's photo
Sat 11/05/11 12:09 PM
Thinking emotiocons are a weird form of expression.

JayFoust63's photo
Sat 11/05/11 11:58 AM
I'm twice the boys age, to take into consideration plz.