Community > Posts By > funches

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 07:17 AM
God has one name, is the most high and most glorious name

Cowboy...that sure doesn't sound Hebrew...are you sure thats the "original sounding" Hebrew name?

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 07:12 AM

But he did not pray to not die for sins. What are you talking about? o.O

Cowboy..."OldHippie" say that Jesus prayed to God that the burden not be put on him ....

so is "Oldhippie" a fellow Christian such as yourself wrong?

Now, what are you talking about? I never said anyone was wrong.

Cowboy..is the statement "Oldhippie" made about Jesus praying to God that he not to carry the burden..right or wrong?

it's these Perry mason moments that makes it all worthwhile

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 07:07 AM

o.O bit far fetched there Funches.

you were the one that started this Hebrew stuff...if you can't take it then perhaps you should think twice before trying to dish it out

Translating a name into a different language is in no way showing disrepect.

you are worshipping the wrong savior ....you are suppose to worship a savior with a name that sounds like "yehōshu'a " ..not sound like Jesus

Why would God go by many different names? God has one name, is the most high and most glorious name.

so God do not go by the name Jesus...oops wrong name..I meant so God do not go by the name "yehōshu'a"?

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 05:59 AM

Here are two examples of texts I got from women on New Year's Day:

1. "Happy New Year's and Puppy Cuddles"

2. "Poo Poo"

Do they really expect me to take them take them seriously?

These are clear tells of goofiness, what do you look for as a red flag?

do their looks match their texts message?

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 05:42 AM

But he did not pray to not die for sins. What are you talking about? o.O

Cowboy..."OldHippie" say that Jesus prayed to God that the burden not be put on him ....

so is "Oldhippie" a fellow Christian such as yourself wrong?

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 05:39 AM

That stuff makes no sense and how could 1 person be the one.

perhaps God is "The Highlander" ..there can only be but one
also Neo was "the one" in the movie "The Matrix"
Jet Li...was also "The One"

so God is "the one" even though it's three of him, or is it one of they"?...or is it three sperate beings under one name?...or is it three parts that act like one ..or is it one that is three?...God probably no longer know what he is now

and jesus dying for us? what exactly did that do?

taking into account that he is supposedly "Still Alive" ...I guess he didn't do anything

but it's the thought that counts

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 05:23 AM
well since you guys are in here resorting to Hebrew names...your savior's name is yehōshu'a not Jesus ...now that you know this..I wonder how long it will take you guys to start calling your savior by his "original sounding name"

perhaps that's why the "chrisitan savior" do not answer when christians pray to him because they call him by a name that he never heard of ..Jesus?..who the hell is that?,... my name is yehōshu'a

you would think that Christians would show their savior some respect and call him by his "original sounding" birth name not some English water down knock off name

so if you guys are not willing to call your savior by his "original sounding" name (whatever that may be) then what do you say that you cease with the phony Hebrew lessons which you guys can neither read it nor write it... and just stick to english ..

or perhaps I may resort to reminding you that you are disrespecting your savior by calling him something other than his "original sounding " name

as for the many names of God ...Allah and Baal are two such names....to try and deny this is doing the same that you claim that the Pharisees have done to Jesus ...oops ...er...I meant to yehōshu'a

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 01:45 PM

The only Logical answer is Genesis 1:1

In The Beginning God created The Heavens and The Earth

why would an Entity that suposedly "need" for naught have the "need" to create things that are to fear and worship him? ...

But I don't fear Him, I love Him and worship Him. I fear his wrath, much like I would fear my father's wrath.

Otherwise it is a good question, as he already had angels for companions.

well you are supposed to fear God ...perhaps your worshipping the wrong one

as for angels being companions...isn't Satan an angel

You should fear his wrath in my beliefs.

Satan, aka Lucifer, was the brightest angel of all until his downfall.

AS for why He created, maybe he is playing? I mean, who knows?

so Jesus being crucified is God playing around....

I would say yes as it aligns with his plan. You have to remember it is the soul that counts, not the flesh. I profess I do not know the mind of God.

so it was God that crucified Jesus as part of his plan?

Yes, God allowed Jesus to be crucified and Jesus knew his role.

someone that knew their role wouldn't have been on the cross crying... My God My God why have you forsaken me ...

I don't know if he would or not, he was in the flesh and undergoing a lot of stress you know. He also prayed earlier for this burden to not be put on him.

so I guess he didn't know his role..praying to God not to die for sins....and this is your savior?

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 01:23 PM

why would an Entity that suposedly "need" for naught have the "need" to create things that are to fear and worship him? ...

But I don't fear Him, I love Him and worship Him. I fear his wrath, much like I would fear my father's wrath.

I would say yes as it aligns with his plan. You have to remember it is the soul that counts, not the flesh. I profess I do not know the mind of God.

Yes, God allowed Jesus to be crucified and Jesus knew his role.

someone that knew their role wouldn't have been on the cross crying... My God My God why have you forsaken me ...

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 01:14 PM

yeah cause think about it... if u do not fear god then nobody would take him serious or the bible.. because lets see for example me.. i do not read the bible i do not know much at all about it but the false things about it so i dont want to waist my time.. but so does that mean i am to go to hell?

if not reading the bible meant that you would go to Hell...then GOd would have to build another Hell for the believers

so there is a fear in all us because even if you think u will be accepted in heaven then your wrong because nobody can follow all he says.. so does this mean we all go to hell? i know it say we will be forgiven right? so what about those who dont know or educate themselves in this bible.. so does that mean hell is packed and heaven only takes those legit followers?

cause im sure none follows all here
(could be wrong but it would be very hard in the world we live in)

think about...exactly what will you be required to do in Heaven ..you can't do anything that you did on Earth...also you will be a Ghost ...Heaven may actually be Hell

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 01:11 PM

God doesn't need anything, nor does he need us to fear him.

LUKE 12:5
But I will forewarn you whom you shall fear: Fear him, which after he has killed has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, Fear him.

..er..sorry Cowboy...but if you bother to read the bible..you would know this

Context Funches, context.

Luke 12
4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.

context Cowboy Context

the passage states that it is God that will kill your body and cast you into Hell and that is why you should fear him

No, says he can. Does not say he will. If he does, it was only brought on that person by themselves in the judgement they received from our righteous God's righteous judgement.

and that is why you are suppose to fear him

No, we are to do it out of love. If something is done for only the reward of oneself it is done in vein. If it is done in vein, it is pointless, meaningless.

What is there to fear about God? He offers eternal love and well being. What more could one ask for? What is there to fear in that?

well Cowboy you have to argue with God about that ..since he is the one that states that you should fear him ..I merely provided the passage

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 01:09 PM

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 01:01 PM

But I will forewarn you whom you shall fear: Fear him, which after he has killed has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, Fear him.

Luke 12
4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.

context Cowboy Context

the passage states that it is God that will kill your body and cast you into Hell and that is why you should fear him

No, says he can. Does not say he will. If he does, it was only brought on that person by themselves in the judgement they received from our righteous God's righteous judgement.

and that is why you are suppose to fear him

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 01:00 PM

What are you talking about? Hypocrite about what?

Hypocrite = saying something is wrong to do, then turning around and doing it.

Hypocrite = Cowboy

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 12:58 PM

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 12:55 PM

Luke 12

context Cowboy Context

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 12:52 PM

the truth is that the Father and The Holy Spirit are not persons...so why do you worship them as such

That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched-this we proclaim concering the Word of life.
(I John I:1) niv

As John taught in his letter to the Christians it is very important to know and believe that Jesus is both God and man.

Ceasar was also both God and Man...if Jesus prayed to him, Ceasar had the power to saved his life ..

God and Jesus are One, Jesus was born in the Flesh.

Baal was God in the bible ...so Baal and Jesus are One?

There is only ONE true God, Jehovah God. The true God offers salvation and life eternal through Jesus Christ, if you trust in Him. No other God can do this for a man. Jesus died on the true/cross that we might have Life and that more abundantly.

We have not received the spirti of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us. This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words. The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.

( I Corinthians 1:12-15) niv

right...God goes by many names...Jehovah, Jesus , Allah, Baal

Incorrect Funches.

"Jahovah" is a latin translation of YHWH. It is the same name, just in a different language/culture.

And no God doesn't go by Allah or Baal. Baal in general was a FALSE God people worshiped as God. Doesn't make him god just because someone(s) worships him as such.

Some translated/pronounce this as Yehowah, Yahweh, some Jehovah. But it is all the same name derived from "YHWH".

sorry Cowboy but "Toodygirl" is the one that claim that God name was Jehovah in the post.

as I always tried to teach you my young jedi padawan.. look before you leap

What does "Toodygirl" have to do with this? I quoted your statement. And in your statement you claimed God goes by many names. So I showed you no he does not. The three names people refer to God as, is just different translations/pronounciations of the same name.

I quoted "Toodygirl's" statement about Jehovah....so now let me see if you go preach to her the things you google cut and paste off those Satan Websites....if not ..then can we say...er..Hypocrite?

What in the world are you talking about Funches? I didn't copy/paste anything from any site except wikipedia for the exact translations of the different languages and what not, and the root meaning of those translation and how they came to be.

Cowboy...go preach it to "Toodygirl" ...or you're being a hypocrite.

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 12:50 PM

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 12:46 PM

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 12:43 PM

the truth is that the Father and The Holy Spirit are not persons...so why do you worship them as such

That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched-this we proclaim concering the Word of life.
(I John I:1) niv

As John taught in his letter to the Christians it is very important to know and believe that Jesus is both God and man.

Ceasar was also both God and Man...if Jesus prayed to him, Ceasar had the power to saved his life ..

God and Jesus are One, Jesus was born in the Flesh.

Baal was God in the bible ...so Baal and Jesus are One?

There is only ONE true God, Jehovah God. The true God offers salvation and life eternal through Jesus Christ, if you trust in Him. No other God can do this for a man. Jesus died on the true/cross that we might have Life and that more abundantly.

We have not received the spirti of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us. This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words. The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.

( I Corinthians 1:12-15) niv

right...God goes by many names...Jehovah, Jesus , Allah, Baal

Incorrect Funches.

"Jahovah" is a latin translation of YHWH. It is the same name, just in a different language/culture.

And no God doesn't go by Allah or Baal. Baal in general was a FALSE God people worshiped as God. Doesn't make him god just because someone(s) worships him as such.

Some translated/pronounce this as Yehowah, Yahweh, some Jehovah. But it is all the same name derived from "YHWH".

sorry Cowboy but "Toodygirl" is the one that claim that God name was Jehovah in the post.

as I always tried to teach you my young jedi padawan.. look before you leap

What does "Toodygirl" have to do with this? I quoted your statement. And in your statement you claimed God goes by many names. So I showed you no he does not. The three names people refer to God as, is just different translations/pronounciations of the same name.

I quoted "Toodygirl's" statement about Jehovah....so now let me see if you go preach to her the things you google cut and paste off those Satan Websites....if not ..then can we say...er..Hypocrite?

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25