Community > Posts By > funches

no photo
Wed 01/09/13 12:18 PM

Jesus is LORD God, he is our god. Again it is capitalized in the scriptures because it is a proper noun, it is the name/reference used referring to Jesus' father. Again, replaces Jehovah from the original scriptures.

and I am one with god
hey Jesus can I ask you a question
sure you infidel
by god, are you referring to the lower case "g" god or the upper case "G" God
what's a "g"?

no photo
Wed 01/09/13 12:12 PM

The "concept" of homosexuality is created by us,

nope Cowboy...,because that would mean that God is not the creator of everything ...er...sorry

And again, "homosexuality" is not a creation. It is a descriptive word for two of the same gender having sexual intercourse.

homosexuality can apply to two of the same genders engaging in sexual behavior without having intercourse

Cowboy stop acting like you are naive about homosexuality...especially with a name like "Cowboy"

no photo
Wed 01/09/13 11:52 AM

The "concept" of homosexuality is created by us,

nope Cowboy...,because that would mean that God is not the creator of everything ...er...sorry

no photo
Wed 01/09/13 11:45 AM

No, just your continued either misunderstanding or twisting of words.

Jesus is not "God". "God" is capitolized for a reason, it is referring to a specific being, a specific entity. When it only says "God" it is referring to Jesus' father. And that is why when referring to Jesus it says LORD God.

But Jesus is our "god".

see Jesus isn't God but he is God... oops..er.. I meant he is lower case "g" God ...but he isn't upper case "G" god or capitalized "G" God...but yes he isn't God...oops I meant he is god but not God

Cowboy..you should take your act to Jay Leno ..or get your prescription re-filled

no photo
Wed 01/09/13 11:37 AM

Greed

since God is the creator of everything

when and where during the 6 days of Creation did God create "Greed"?

Applies to this as well, "Greed" is not a physical object. It is a descriptive word of an action and or mindset. It refers to being money hungry and stingy.

yes the original post also applies to "Greed" ...the threads asks to find when and where God either created greed or created the concept of greed during those 6 days of creation in Genesis

no photo
Wed 01/09/13 11:35 AM

Homosexual is not a "thing" as in an object. It is a descriptive word of an action.

Cowboy..the thread ask that you find when and where God either created homosexuality or created "the concept" of homosexuality ...

no photo
Wed 01/09/13 06:01 AM
Greed

since God is the creator of everything

when and where during the 6 days of Creation did God create "Greed"?

no photo
Wed 01/09/13 05:47 AM

There is absolutely no contradiction there Funches lol, but again nice try.

your post below proves that you have no clue what a contradiction is

POSTED BY COWBOY:
No, Jesus isn't "God". Jesus is LORD God, he is OUR God. But Jesus isn't "God" over all, thus why he refers to his father as "God".

Jesus isn't God... Jesus is Lord God...Jesus is our God...but Jesus isn't God

your post is a perfect example of pathological lying ...

no photo
Tue 01/08/13 01:06 PM

Jehovah, Knows, the day of Judgement.
This is my Answer !!! Not a Yes or No to your Question.
Just Jehovah.

then so does Baal

no photo
Tue 01/08/13 12:22 PM
Edited by funches on Tue 01/08/13 12:27 PM

Baal can not answer my Prayers he is a false God. Only Jehovah can answer my prayers.

God is only a title...a name....Jehovah and Baal are merely two of the many names that God is addressed as

No Baal was worshiped as a God. There are many false God's people worship.

"Toodygirl".... wouldn't you agree that a false God wouldn't know the time of Judgement Day?

My answer to you is, the true and only living God, Jehovah, Knows.

"Jehovah" is just another one of the many names that Gods are worshipped under...such as Baal, Jesus, Allah or whatever

this is why I've asked you the question without using any of those names..so would you like to try answering the question again?

THE QUESTION:
wouldn't you agree that a false God wouldn't know the time of Judgement Day?

it's a simple yes or no question

no photo
Tue 01/08/13 07:16 AM

Yes God knows the time of Judgement eg., Jesus' father. Again Funches, when it just says "God" it is in reference to Jesus' father.

Cowboy...the question does not require one to tell who God is, the question is to get you to see or admit that Jesus isn't God...and your post below is an indication that this goal was achievied

POSTED BY COWBOY:
That is not showing Baal IS God, that is showing that he is worshiped as such. Just because one is worshiped as God, doesn't make them God. And no Jesus isn't "God" again, that is why it is capitalized, it is a specific reference to a specific entity in place of Jehovah. ....(post 2 on this page)

wow you just tossed God under the bus in that post

here's one of your funnier unbelieveable posts ...see how many contradictions you can count in it

POSTED BY COWBOY
No, Jesus isn't "God". Jesus is LORD God, he is OUR God. But Jesus isn't "God" over all, thus why he refers to his father as "God".

But to US, him and his father are one "God", because they are one authority over us, one will for us all, one desire, ect. http://mingle2.com/topic/show/343403?page=9 post 2

how is it even possible to fit those many contradictions in one post?...

let me give it a try

Cowboy ..when it comes to contradictions..."you are God", because "you're not really God" but then again in the bible it says that "ye are all God" which means "you are God" but "you're not actually God" but because "you're one with God" therefore "you're probably or maybe or perhaps are God"

no photo
Mon 01/07/13 08:14 PM

Jesus is OUR God. Jesus isn't "God" thus again why it's always capitalized in the scriptures Funches, it's in place of Jehovah, it is being used as a name. Jesus' name is just that, Jesus.

God knows the time of Judgement Day...Jesus does not know the time of Judgement Day...therefore Jesus is not God

no photo
Mon 01/07/13 07:34 PM

Admit to what? I haven't said anything different here then I ever have before lol.

you never admitted that Jesus wasn't God..until now ..

no photo
Mon 01/07/13 07:12 PM

If you wish to make the claim, show the evidence of this. Show the source of knowledge you possess here.

I got the evidence from you...you admitted that Baal was worshipped as God...you posted a wiki that Baal was Lord God of Heaven

but the best evidence is when you posted that Jesus isn't God, ...

That is not showing Baal IS God, that is showing that he is worshiped as such. Just because one is worshiped as God, doesn't make them God. And no Jesus isn't "God" again, that is why it is capitalized, it is a specific reference to a specific entity in place of Jehovah.

it's all the evidence I need...it took some work to get you to admit to all those things

no photo
Mon 01/07/13 07:06 PM

If you wish to make the claim, show the evidence of this. Show the source of knowledge you possess here.

I got the evidence from you...you admitted that Baal was worshipped as God...you posted a wiki that Baal was Lord God of Heaven

but the best evidence is when you posted that Jesus isn't God, ...

no photo
Mon 01/07/13 06:58 PM

No Jesus isn't "God". Jesus is "LORD God".

so is Baal

no photo
Mon 01/07/13 06:54 PM

Show me where it says directly that Baal IS God or even LORD God. Not something that says people worshiped him as such, but literally that he is. Otherwise why waste our time with lies?

my plan was to get you to admit that Jesus isn't God

no photo
Mon 01/07/13 06:52 PM

Again, Jesus is OUR God.

to late Cowboy.....you've already admitted "finally" that Jesus isn't God

no photo
Mon 01/07/13 06:49 PM

Now, you're back to lying.

Baal is not LORD God, nor does the wiki say as such.

And no Jesus isn't "God" eg., Jehovah/Yahweh. Jesus is LORD God, he is OUR God.

that's the only answer that matters

Yes that is all that matters :)

Baal is God...and Jesus and Baal is Lord God

no photo
Mon 01/07/13 06:47 PM

Yes he was worshiped as God, never said any different. Just because he was worshiped as such, doesn't make it true. Thus what is referred to as "False Gods".

Cowboy...wouldn't you agree that false Gods wouldn't know the time of Judgement Day?

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25