Community > Posts By > funches

no photo
Fri 01/04/13 12:33 PM

And no, just because someone/something is worshiped as God, does not make it so.

ok, let's test that theory ....do you consider the God that you worship God?

for your theory to be true...you have to answer "no"

no photo
Fri 01/04/13 12:26 PM

No you didn't lol, I'm sorry to hear you don't know what sexual intercourse is. But it does consist of inserting a penis in somewhere. Now, show me Funches where that occurred there. Because that would have to off occurred for it to have been homo"sex"ual. Sex is involved with that.

So show me where sexual intercourse occurred between God and Adam.

Cowboy...you stated that Homosexuality was sexual behavior between two beings ...that doesn't required intercourse with a penis ...unless you believe that Lesbians are born with penises

...er..do you?

no photo
Fri 01/04/13 10:33 AM

Again, God did not create it. It is not a creation. It is a descriptive word describing sexual behavior between two beings.

didn't God and Adam have a love child called Eve? ..wouldn't that be homosexual sexual behavior between two beings ..

Genesis 2:22
And from the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

lots of strange "things" (no pun intended) is taking place in that passage

didn't God and Adam have a love child called Eve? ..wouldn't that be homosexual sexual behavior between two beings ..

That would be a negative. Adam didn't do anything himself specifically to create Eve.

that's because Adam didn't create homosexuality..God did ...I simply provided the passage when and where the homosexual act by God took place

no photo
Fri 01/04/13 10:22 AM

Baal was worshiped as God, that doesn't mean he was God. It's called a false god.Just because one is worshiped as such does not mean they are that which they are being worshiped as.

nope, you said that God is only a title to show authority..unless you want to contradict your statement ...and since Baal was worshipped that proves that Baal had authority and was God

no photo
Fri 01/04/13 06:38 AM

hey man this was about evil and god can not control ones own mind and can not say what someone thinks is bad... it doesnt make any sense, so ur saying god created these things? how can u control ones mind into not doing what u dont like... makes no sense on how things are born and created in the world... nobody can tell the outcome of a living thing in there brain... and even if god created all how can he detemine what ones mind thinks because were in control of all (unless ur crazy! lol)

it's the same as placing a mouse in a maze...you can manipulate events in the maze that will cause the mouse to do exactly what you want it to do ....in religious terms it's called "God's Divine Plan"

this is why Prophecy cancels out "Free Will" ...when God tells of something that will take place he can manipulate events so that it will take place

if God wants you to be or think evil he can manipulate events around you, so that you will do evil

no photo
Fri 01/04/13 06:28 AM
Edited by funches on Fri 01/04/13 06:40 AM

Again, God did not create it. It is not a creation. It is a descriptive word describing sexual behavior between two beings.

Genesis 2:22
And from the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

lots of strange "things" (no pun intended) is taking place in that passage

no photo
Fri 01/04/13 05:54 AM

If you dont believe in God, NOTHING anyone will say will make you believe otherwise so this forum is pointless.

mthom....the thread does not dispute the existence of God nor care whether one believe in him of not

If you believe you believe; if not, then your mind is closed and nothing will change it.

"to believe is to doubt" ....funches 3:16

it's not my worry to make everyone believe as I do. I love God and I'm not going to battle someone that doesn't.

but it is your worry to spread the gospel to all nations as you were commanded by your savior to do and if you claim that you are not going to do that, then how can you then claim to Love God

come to think of it...how can you claim to love someone that you never met and/or merely read about in a book

no photo
Fri 01/04/13 05:45 AM

"God" is not a name. Baal is a name.

doe, a deer, a female deer
ray, a golden drop of sun
God, a name, baal call himself
far, a long long way to a nun

???

Please enlighten us with the source of those translations.

Cowboy...I got if from you, you admitted and can not deny that Baal was worshipped as a God in the bible ..you said that God is a title of authority which means that Baal has authority over you ...you even provide a google cut and paste from "Wiki" that states that Baal was Lord of the Gods in Heaven ...that makes Baal The Father

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 06:08 PM

"God" is not a name. Baal is a name.

doe, a deer, a female deer
ray, a golden drop of sun
God, a name, baal call himself
far, a long long way to a nun

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 05:59 PM

Point being?

That's exactly what I said there, Yeshua and Jesus are the exact same names, just in different languages. But nevertheless are the same names.

so does Baal and God ....

the lesson I'm trying to teach you is....that anyone can translate a name to mean anything they want it to

this is why you should refer to your savior by the name your God spoke and that is Yeshua

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 05:56 PM

Yeshua directly translates into "Jesus".

according to your posts so does Baal and God

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 05:54 PM

Wiki for Baal -
Baal, also rendered Baʿal (Biblical Hebrew בעל, pronounced [ˈbaʕal]), is a Northwest Semitic title and honorific meaning "master" or "lord"[1] that is used for various gods who were patrons of cities in the Levant and Asia Minor, cognate to Akkadian Bēlu. A Baalist or Baalite means a worshipper of Baal.
"Baʿal" can refer to any god and even to human officials. In some texts it is used for Hadad, a god of the rain, thunder, fertility and agriculture, and the lord of Heaven. Since only priests were allowed to utter his divine name, Hadad, Ba‛al was commonly used. Nevertheless, few if any Biblical uses of "Baʿal" refer to Hadad, the lord over the assembly of gods on the holy mount of Heaven, but rather refer to any number of local spirit-deities worshipped as cult images, each called baʿal and regarded in the Hebrew Bible in that context as a "false god".

"Baal" was a false God. Seems the origin of the word is slightly similar to the english word "god".

But nevertheless is pronounced to be a false God in my belief people refer to as Christianity which I share my beliefs from. So please do enlighten us where their's a direct connection between Baal and "God" eg., The Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.

We generally speak of the Christian belief as that's what I know and believe. So to have a discussion we will have to keep to the same belief. But if you are referring to another belief, please enlighten us with which belief you are referring to so we don't get things mixed up amongst one another.

Cowboy-anity

POSTED BY COWBOY:
post 6 of this page

A name is a name regardless of what language it is said in or how it is specifically pronounced because of the language difference.

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 05:50 PM

since God is the creator of everything, therefore according to the belief God created everything within those 6 days of Creation, the thread ask when a creation/concept is named, the goal becomes to find which of those 6 days it was created or took place

grow up. laugh

how rude

bigsmile bigsmile rofl

hey JennieBean

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 05:50 PM

Ok, share with us the source you found that Baal translate into God or anything of such.

I found my translation off of wikipedia and will be glad to share it with you if you want :)

don't you get it...my source is going to be your posts ...you were arguing that two names means the same in different languages ...so I'm going to use your own arguments against you

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 05:45 PM

since God is the creator of everything, therefore according to the belief God created everything within those 6 days of Creation, the thread ask when a creation/concept is named, the goal becomes to find which of those 6 days it was created or took place

grow up. laugh

how rude

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 05:45 PM

I like pink elephants.

Cowboy...in that case... you might like Elton John

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 05:43 PM

So now you're gonna lie?

Baal is a name of a specific person, an idol worshiped as God.

Now provide the information and source claiming Baal is merely another translation for God.

I was just giving you enough rope to hang yourself ...which is why any information that I provide will be from your own posts about how names translate to be the same.....so you will only be arguing against yourself ...

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 05:31 PM

It is a Hebrew word/name Funches lol. The Father spoke to them in Hebrew, for that is the language/communications they understood. And I do use the original name of my savior, Jesus. It is the same exact name in two different languages.

and with that concludes your lesson as to why Baal is God ....

What does that have to do with anything Funches?

Baal is an idol people worshiped. How in any way does what we've talked about here mean Baal is God?

Baal and God is the same name under different languages...wasn't that the point you were trying to make with Yeshua and Jesus

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 05:25 PM
Edited by funches on Thu 01/03/13 05:25 PM

God doesn't condone homosexuality, has spoke against it many times.

well since he created it, he therefore condoned it in Genesis, probably even performed it,.. the thread asks to to supply a passage when and where

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 05:17 PM

Homosexuality is an action, not a creation in that sense. It is only created when one participates in that action. Because it is a descriptive word of an action one may or may not partake on.

and with that, the search begins, to find when and where in those 6 creation days of Genesis, where God either created or perform the action of homosexuailty

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25