Community > Posts By > funches

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 05:13 PM

It is a Hebrew word/name Funches lol. The Father spoke to them in Hebrew, for that is the language/communications they understood. And I do use the original name of my savior, Jesus. It is the same exact name in two different languages.

and with that concludes your lesson as to why Baal is God ....

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 05:09 PM

Homosexuality doesn't "exist".

not sure Elton John would agree with you

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 04:18 PM

Homosexuality is not a creation,

according to the belief "nothing" can exist unless God creates it first....therefore Homosexuality is a creation ...and it first took place somewhere in Genesis

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 04:05 PM

Yeshua is exactly the same name as Jesus in english.

the point is that Yeshua is the english name ..anything else would be a mis-translation of what the father spoke

No it's not Funches lol. Yeshua is a Hewbrew word, it's not english.

it's the name God spoke, that doesn't make it Hebrew nor English....

it's amazing how that you refuse to use the original name of your savior ...but rather use a translation by someone other than your God....using the excuse that it's not English

no wonder the jews are the chosen ones

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 03:03 PM

Yeshua is exactly the same name as Jesus in english.

the point is that Yeshua is the english name ..anything else would be a mis-translation of what the father spoke

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 02:46 PM
Homosexuality

since God is the creator of everything ...where in Genesis during those 6 days of creation did God create Homosexuality?

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 02:35 PM

God did call his son Jesus,

nope, now you're just outright lying ...The Father called his son Yeshua "yehōshu'a"

what better way for Satan to take glory from the son than to fool the followers into calling the son other than what The Father commanded them to call him

Yeshua means Jesus in a different language Funches, means the exact same thing.

that's what Satan fooled you to believe, because The Father clearly never spoke of the name Jesus

Yes he did Funches, again Yeshua is saying "Jesus" in another language.

so when The Father spoked his son's name....he spoke english and said Jesus?

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 02:22 PM
Edited by funches on Thu 01/03/13 02:31 PM

nope, now you're just outright lying ...The Father called his son Yeshua "yehōshu'a"

what better way for Satan to take glory from the son than to fool the followers into calling the son other than what The Father commanded them to call him

Yeshua means Jesus in a different language Funches, means the exact same thing.

that's what Satan fooled you to believe, because The Father clearly never spoke of the name Jesus

put it this way...someone has to do the work of Satan..perhaps he will allow you to to sit on his right hand

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 12:26 PM

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 11:17 AM
Women will make you a sandwich using weird bread ...oatmeal bread, anti-oxidant bread, hawaiian bread ,what is this white powdery substance falling off the bread? is S.W.A.T. or the DEA about to bust through the window?

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 10:43 AM

I did say Yeshua or "yehōshu'a", I said that name in English, Jesus. Again Funches, it is the same name.

it is not the sound that God made when he spoke the name of his son....

to call his son anything else than what he commanded you to call him...is breaking God's Law ...

God did not call his son Jesus ...you have be fooled into doing so

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 10:02 AM

And if I moved to another country and got a birth certificate there,

if you did, and they changed the name or spelling,...then it would not be the name that your parents spoke and commanded to be on your birth certificate

God never spoke of Jesus ..he spoke of "yehōshu'a"

there have been some here in the forum that never once refer to anyone with the name Jesus...they would use Yeshua or "yehōshu'a"

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 09:46 AM

Funches, lol that is what I am saying. My name is Gregarious', Gregory', Gregorian, or Gregory.

no Cowboy..you name is that which your parents spoke ...which of those names did your parents speak and command be on your birth certificate ...

the same applies to your savior...and God never spoke the name of Jesus

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 09:26 AM

It is the same name Funches. A word doesn't change from being translated from language to language. It only changes in prononciation, thus is also spelt differently. But nevertheless is the same word.

For instance, my name is Gregory. So even if it's translated into spanish as gregarious', Gregory', Gregorian, it is the same exact name.

Cowboy...if your parents wanted you to be called Gregarious then they would have named your that instead of Gregory

The Father nevered spoke the name Jesus...he spoke the name "yehōshu'a"

why would you want to call your savior a name that doesn't sound like anything that your God commanded that he be called

see how you don't follow the commands of your God..

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 08:13 AM

Questions and Answers:

1. What are the ten commandments? Only place in the Bible where they are specially mentioned is Exodus 34:14-26

the ten commandments are a list of commands that God refuse to follow

2. What gender are Angels? Male, Genesis 6:1-4

that would explain why Satan decided to fall from Heaven...no women

3. What is G-d's name? Jealous, Exodus 34-14

reminds me of the movie "My Super Ex-Girlfriend"

4. Who created evil? G-d, Isaiah 45:7

which of those three trinity gods is named Jealous..that's the one that created Evil ...I vote it's Jesus

5. Is G-d omnipotent? No, Judges 1:19

are you sure...because he do go around impregnanting a lot of Earth Women

6. Where does G-d live? In darkness, Psalms 97:1-2; Psalms 18:11

he probably forgot to pay the light bill in Heaven

7. What Xmas tradition is forbidden? Xmas trees, Jeremiah 10: 2-8

human sacrifices

8. Why did G-d torture Job? Because the Devil dared him to, Job 2:3

hence the phrase.."The Devil Made Me Do It"

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 07:46 AM

o.O bit far fetched there Funches.

you were the one that started this Hebrew stuff...if you can't take it then perhaps you should think twice before trying to dish it out

Translating a name into a different language is in no way showing disrepect.

you are worshipping the wrong savior ....you are suppose to worship a savior with a name that sounds like "yehōshu'a " ..not sound like Jesus

Why would God go by many different names? God has one name, is the most high and most glorious name.

so God do not go by the name Jesus...oops wrong name..I meant so God do not go by the name "yehōshu'a"?

yehōshu'a and Jesus is the exact same name Funches, they are not two different names. They are the same name in two different languages.

nope...the name Jesus didn't come from the lips of the woman your savior popped out of ...she bellowed the name "yehōshu'a"?

this is why it's disrespect to call him anything else

Yes, because that is the language she spoke. You're funny funches lol.

And we're not calling him anything else. We're calling him the same thing in a different language. It is nevertheless the same name though Funches.

Mary spoke the name "yehōshu'a" because God the Father told Mary to speak his name as such...God did not tell Mary to speak the name that sound like Jesus

you and all those that refer to or pray to or worship in that name...is worshipping the name of someone God never mentioned

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 07:40 AM

FYI, editing people's post is lying, it is claiming they said something they didn't.

Cowboy ...don't you edit passages from the bible ...

can we again say ...er...Hypocrite?

No I don't edit passages from the bible.

A translation is not an edit, an edit is adding or removing words and or possibly changing the spelling of a word(s). But just for translation it one language to another is not editing what it says.

sorry Cowboy...you're guilty of editing passages from the bible...which is blasphemy

now fall to your knees and pray to the all mighty for forgiveness ...and then get back on topic thank you very much

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 07:31 AM

o.O bit far fetched there Funches.

you were the one that started this Hebrew stuff...if you can't take it then perhaps you should think twice before trying to dish it out

Translating a name into a different language is in no way showing disrepect.

you are worshipping the wrong savior ....you are suppose to worship a savior with a name that sounds like "yehōshu'a " ..not sound like Jesus

Why would God go by many different names? God has one name, is the most high and most glorious name.

so God do not go by the name Jesus...oops wrong name..I meant so God do not go by the name "yehōshu'a"?

yehōshu'a and Jesus is the exact same name Funches, they are not two different names. They are the same name in two different languages.

nope...the name Jesus didn't come from the lips of the woman your savior popped out of ...she bellowed the name "yehōshu'a"?

this is why it's disrespect to call him anything else

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 07:25 AM

FYI, editing people's post is lying, it is claiming they said something they didn't.

Cowboy ...don't you edit passages from the bible ...

can we again say ...er...Hypocrite?

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 07:23 AM
Edited by funches on Thu 01/03/13 07:23 AM

It is not my place to say weather he is right or wrong. If that's the way he translates the scriptures, then that's the way he translates the scriptures.

but yet when I quoted exactly the same thing "oldhippie" posted...you felt it was your place to indicate that I was wrong but yet claim it's not your place to claim that "oldhippie" is wrong....

can we say...er...Hypocrite?

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25