Community > Posts By > funches

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 12:39 PM

its fake, u can reasearch.. but people need something to follow... i think they are weak in life... cause if the words of a book can help them with problems then why not just read inspiring books and things that will benifit them in there life in real time.

the are fake followers becuase all those people would not be the person they are if they listened to the bible.. maybe the world would be better if everyone listened to there religion..

and i dont think ur question can be answered... evil is in us all.. who says god wasnt evil? why would a god make evil "possible"? maybe a test? who knows and a book cannot tell why.

let's say that we were debating about the "Book of Unicorns" ..would the book be fake because one didn't believe that unicorns exist or is the book true because it tells everything about unicorns according to the belief

this is why to debate the bible one do not have to believe that it is true or not, but the fun part is the way believers put things into the bible that are not there and they know that they are lying about it....

it's the same as claiming that a unicorn has three seperate horns when "the book of unicorns" clearly say that the unicorn has only one horn, then they will claim that the three seperate horns are parts of one horn ..it becomes a shell game of deception ...

also I wouldn't say that believers are weak....perhaps the best term is scared....if you are tormented from birth that an invisible entity is going to burn you forever in a lake of fire if you don't worship follow or love them ...no telling what type of toll if can take on the mind...

but anyway the question where and when in Genesis did God create evil is answerable ...just think about it logically.....when is the only time in those 6 days of Creation could God have possibly created Evil...the answer is very logical

haha very true.. i shall keep some of those words :)

so then tell me sir, what is the logical answer?

cause i dont really know Genesis or the bible lol!

The only Logical answer is Genesis 1:1

In The Beginning God created The Heavens and The Earth

why would an Entity that suposedly "need" for naught have the "need" to create things that are to fear and worship him? ...

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 12:29 PM

the truth is that the Father and The Holy Spirit are not persons...so why do you worship them as such

That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched-this we proclaim concering the Word of life.
(I John I:1) niv

As John taught in his letter to the Christians it is very important to know and believe that Jesus is both God and man.

Ceasar was also both God and Man...if Jesus prayed to him, Ceasar had the power to saved his life ..

God and Jesus are One, Jesus was born in the Flesh.

Baal was God in the bible ...so Baal and Jesus are One?

There is only ONE true God, Jehovah God. The true God offers salvation and life eternal through Jesus Christ, if you trust in Him. No other God can do this for a man. Jesus died on the true/cross that we might have Life and that more abundantly.

We have not received the spirti of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us. This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words. The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.

( I Corinthians 1:12-15) niv

right...God goes by many names...Jehovah, Jesus , Allah, Baal

Incorrect Funches.

"Jahovah" is a latin translation of YHWH. It is the same name, just in a different language/culture.

And no God doesn't go by Allah or Baal. Baal in general was a FALSE God people worshiped as God. Doesn't make him god just because someone(s) worships him as such.

Some translated/pronounce this as Yehowah, Yahweh, some Jehovah. But it is all the same name derived from "YHWH".

sorry Cowboy but "Toodygirl" is the one that claim that God name was Jehovah in the post.

as I always tried to teach you my young jedi padawan.. look before you leap

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 12:07 PM

Biblegate is down, thought I could read on there the passage about "false gods."

As far as a false god knowing the date of judgment, I don't see how they could as they are just a statue of clay, metal, wood, whatever.

so a burning bush wouldn't know either?

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 11:59 AM

the truth is that the Father and The Holy Spirit are not persons...so why do you worship them as such

That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched-this we proclaim concering the Word of life.
(I John I:1) niv

As John taught in his letter to the Christians it is very important to know and believe that Jesus is both God and man.

Ceasar was also both God and Man...if Jesus prayed to him, Ceasar had the power to saved his life ..

God and Jesus are One, Jesus was born in the Flesh.

Baal was God in the bible ...so Baal and Jesus are One?

There is only ONE true God, Jehovah God. The true God offers salvation and life eternal through Jesus Christ, if you trust in Him. No other God can do this for a man. Jesus died on the true/cross that we might have Life and that more abundantly.

We have not received the spirti of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us. This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words. The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.

( I Corinthians 1:12-15) niv

right...God goes by many names...Jehovah, Jesus , Allah, Baal

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 11:58 AM

oldhippie...first you claim that Jesus is a part that makes up God like an arm or perhaps in this case the right hand, now you claim that Jesus is not God but a savior ....now do you see how you are jumping back and forth

so now when you claim that God said "they were only images and not the real thing"

which of the three was you referring to, that made that statement?

1:The Father
2.The Son
3.The Holy Spirit

Ummm, to me it is these three parts.

The Father
The Word
The Holy Ghost

Semantics I know, but that is the three parts of God in my mind. Jesus is a separate entity, just like the Angels.

right...so if Jesus is a separate entity.....then who made the statement?

You lost me, what statement? Sorry I skipped over most of the discussion.

the statement was embedded in one of these connecting posts above ...

THE STATEMENT
posted by OldHippie:

"they were only images and not the real thing"

so which of the three "seperate" entites made that statment

No earthly idea, I don't know. It might take me a year to come up with the answer...by reading the Bible to see where that was implied by some passage.

try the Internet...it's a lot faster ...takes a couple of minutes

I just remember it saying they were merely graven images with no power. False gods, is all. Much like the Romans Zeus and Mercury, et al. So I have no answer.

but anyway I'll ask you a question that you can have an Earthly idea about... ..would a false God know the time of Judgement Day?

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 11:41 AM

oldhippie...first you claim that Jesus is a part that makes up God like an arm or perhaps in this case the right hand, now you claim that Jesus is not God but a savior ....now do you see how you are jumping back and forth

so now when you claim that God said "they were only images and not the real thing"

2.The Son
3.The Holy Spirit

The Father
The Word
The Holy Ghost

Semantics I know, but that is the three parts of God in my mind. Jesus is a separate entity, just like the Angels.

You lost me, what statement? Sorry I skipped over most of the discussion.

the statement was embedded in one of these connecting posts above ...

THE STATEMENT
posted by OldHippie:

"they were only images and not the real thing"

so which of the three "seperate" entites made that statment

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 11:32 AM

2.The Son
3.The Holy Spirit

The Father
The Word
The Holy Ghost

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 11:24 AM
Edited by funches on Wed 01/02/13 11:27 AM

To me the "three beings" are simply the parts of God, like you have two arms. Otherwise I will admit I don't understand you.

the term God is only a title not one "Being", therefore the three seperate beings can not be parts

my two arms are not separate beings but parts of one Being....two other beings besides myself would constitute as being three seperate Beings and would constitute as being a "Race of Beings" or from a "race of beings"

wouldn't the same apply to the three seperate holy biblical beings

are they not a race of beings...why and/or why not

That is just how my mind understands it, because it makes more sense to me that way. Besides, God says in the Bible He is the one and only, that is why you are not to have other gods before him.

I believe the phrase is Jesus may be the one and only son.....but no one can claim to be the one and only god since other Gods such as Baal were in the bible

I don't believe in taboo questions though. I just believe some things are beyond our understanding as the Bible states God does not think like we do.

what is the time of Judgement day is not beyond our understanding...but it's taboo which is why Jesus do not know the time of it

So no, I still cling to my belief the three are parts of one, erroneous as that may be.

isn't God a title and not a "Being"?....so therefore the three are parts of "one what"?...a title? ...like The X-Men

So you and I differ, most people have their own perspective of God. To me, God is the Lord Jehovah (his name), father of Jesus, who to me is not a God, but a savior.

I do not talk of the judgment day since I have no earthly idea when it comes, you just always have to be ready to go is all.

As far as other gods, God say they were only images and not the real thing, thus the golden calf the Israelites made could not stop God's fury over how quickly they turned to false images.

Whether you believe or not is up to you, and I hope you find peace in whatever form it takes.

1:The Father?
2.The Son?
3. or The Holy Spirit?

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 09:40 AM

Show some evidence of what you claim then. Here is the LORD eg., Jesus speaking about Baal saying he is false and the things he does profits no one.

Jeremiah 2:8
8 The priests said not, Where is the Lord? and they that handle the law knew me not: the pastors also transgressed against me, and the prophets prophesied by Baal, and walked after things that do not profit.

Baal can also point to a biblical passage in which Jesus claim that he didn't know the time of Judgement day....how is that even possible if Jesus is God ...

Because it is the father's decision when that is to happen, not Jesus'. Thus why he refers to his father as his "God". Jesus is only OUR God. Jesus doesn't have the final say when talking about him or his father.

and that my friend is why The Father and Baal is God and Jesus is not

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 09:35 AM

its fake, u can reasearch.. but people need something to follow... i think they are weak in life... cause if the words of a book can help them with problems then why not just read inspiring books and things that will benifit them in there life in real time.

the are fake followers becuase all those people would not be the person they are if they listened to the bible.. maybe the world would be better if everyone listened to there religion..

and i dont think ur question can be answered... evil is in us all.. who says god wasnt evil? why would a god make evil "possible"? maybe a test? who knows and a book cannot tell why.

let's say that we were debating about the "Book of Unicorns" ..would the book be fake because one didn't believe that unicorns exist or is the book true because it tells everything about unicorns according to the belief

this is why to debate the bible one do not have to believe that it is true or not, but the fun part is the way believers put things into the bible that are not there and they know that they are lying about it....

it's the same as claiming that a unicorn has three seperate horns when "the book of unicorns" clearly say that the unicorn has only one horn, then they will claim that the three seperate horns are parts of one horn ..it becomes a shell game of deception ...

also I wouldn't say that believers are weak....perhaps the best term is scared....if you are tormented from birth that an invisible entity is going to burn you forever in a lake of fire if you don't worship follow or love them ...no telling what type of toll if can take on the mind...

but anyway the question where and when in Genesis did God create evil is answerable ...just think about it logically.....when is the only time in those 6 days of Creation could God have possibly created Evil...the answer is very logical

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 07:49 AM

Show some evidence of what you claim then. Here is the LORD eg., Jesus speaking about Baal saying he is false and the things he does profits no one.

Jeremiah 2:8
8 The priests said not, Where is the Lord? and they that handle the law knew me not: the pastors also transgressed against me, and the prophets prophesied by Baal, and walked after things that do not profit.

Baal can also point to a biblical passage in which Jesus claim that he didn't know the time of Judgement day....how is that even possible if Jesus is God ...

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 07:44 AM

This is nonesence funches. I am done with this thread. You have clearly been shown what you seek, but as always just here to stir up things. So I have answered your question, I will now leave this thread alone.

wow Cowboy...no need to have a conniption fit ....the thread simply asked for you to provide a passage from those 6 creation days in Genesis to back up what you are talking about.....sorry that you were incapable of performing that one simple task...

but anyway...Go in peace my son

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 07:38 AM

so then what is ur thread about if the bible is fake (facts say it is)... since im sure nobody knows anything about the real truth and god.. was maybe just storys on how one should be by the first authors?

so then are we all going to hell because what is gods true words or things..? not the bible...

so your asking a question that cant be answered and evil creates itself because we all have different minds? u cant take it out of ones mind, its in us all? maybe evil was "created" to filter out the bad people in the world and to filter heaven or whatever of the true bad people, its there for one to take the path if there mind and body wants it?

the bible may or may not be fake....but to be fair with our "believer" friends here on Mingle2...it will lessen their wrath to play like the bible is the true word of God even though they don't act like it is

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 07:34 AM

Baal was worshiped as God, does not mean he was God. He was a false God.

you claim that God is only a title....so there are no false Gods....therefore Jesus was one with Baal

Yes the word "god" is used as a title to show authority. But nevertheless Baal was a false God, he didn't/doesn't have top authority. He didn't/doesn't have any more authority then what his followers gave him.

Jesus is God regardless of how much authority over your life you give him. He will always have the final say so, because he is God.

right Baal is God and have authority

Baal only had authority over the one's that allowed him to have authority over them. Jesus has authority over everyone of us weather we like it or not.

Baal is God and as God therefore have authority over all that follow God ...er..Cowboy...don't you follow God?

No, Baal was only god to those who worshiped him as such. Baal has absolutely no authority over me or my eternal well being. Only Jesus has that authority, thus he is God.

can you deny that God goes by many names...one of those names is Baal....so you have to follow Baal....Jesus is Baal

Show some evidence of that Funches, I can show evidence that says otherwise.

And no, God doesn't go by many names. He has one name which is the holiest and most high of all names.

if Jesus is God then Jesus like Baal is one of those many names God goes by.......

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 07:31 AM

hey i got one... the bible is in fact fake... right?
believe in god not the bible... your question can not be answered?

this tell me otherwise the bible is "false" because if u read it.. but they say one thing about an issue or problem or the way your suppose to be then later on down the book it says the opposite and goes against the words they said previously in the book, so how can one believe the bible when its been so altered and changed and not even finished.... right?

in this thread the bible isn't fake...only the believers are fake

because they clearly believe that God is the creator or everything and at the same time deny that he is

Nobody has denied he is or isn't the creator of anything Funches.

Again "evil" is going against God's will. It is not an object, person, place, or thing of any sorts. It is a concept word for going against God's will, doing immoral actions. Again, it is not a creation in that exact tense.

Cowboy....do you keep preaching because you want "Tithes"? ...if Mingle2 had a paypal account for tithes I might consider to give you some...but only to shut you up....

so what do you say that you stop trying to be a trouble maker and do are the thread ask ..provide a passage

Do you keep preaching because you want "Tithes"? I wish nothing for what I share here.

I have answered what the thread asks. "Evil" is not a creation such as a tree, a cat, or anything else of that such. It is a concept word for going against God's will, for doing immoral actions.

not providing a passage is off topic and causing trouble .....

perhaps you need Jesus in your life ..Cowboy please stay on topic ....

provide a passage...Jesus would want you to

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 07:28 AM

you claim that God is only a title....so there are no false Gods....therefore Jesus was one with Baal

Yes the word "god" is used as a title to show authority. But nevertheless Baal was a false God, he didn't/doesn't have top authority. He didn't/doesn't have any more authority then what his followers gave him.

Jesus is God regardless of how much authority over your life you give him. He will always have the final say so, because he is God.

Baal only had authority over the one's that allowed him to have authority over them. Jesus has authority over everyone of us weather we like it or not.

Baal is God and as God therefore have authority over all that follow God ...er..Cowboy...don't you follow God?

No, Baal was only god to those who worshiped him as such. Baal has absolutely no authority over me or my eternal well being. Only Jesus has that authority, thus he is God.

can you deny that God goes by many names...one of those names is Baal....so you have to follow Baal....Jesus is Baal

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 07:26 AM
Edited by funches on Wed 01/02/13 07:26 AM

this tell me otherwise the bible is "false" because if u read it.. but they say one thing about an issue or problem or the way your suppose to be then later on down the book it says the opposite and goes against the words they said previously in the book, so how can one believe the bible when its been so altered and changed and not even finished.... right?

because they clearly believe that God is the creator or everything and at the same time deny that he is

Nobody has denied he is or isn't the creator of anything Funches.

Again "evil" is going against God's will. It is not an object, person, place, or thing of any sorts. It is a concept word for going against God's will, doing immoral actions. Again, it is not a creation in that exact tense.

Cowboy....do you keep preaching because you want "Tithes"? ...if Mingle2 had a paypal account for tithes I might consider to give you some...but only to shut you up....

so what do you say that you stop trying to be a trouble maker and do are the thread ask ..provide a passage

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 07:21 AM

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 07:17 AM

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 06:52 AM

And the answer to "Where in Genesis during the 6 days of creaiton did God create evil" has been answered.

nope...the thread ask that you provide where and when Evil was created during those 6 creation days

until that takes place...the question has not been answered....er..sorry

It has been answered. You will not find it in the 6 days of creation, for again it is not a physical object, it is not a creation in that sense. Evil is going against God's will. So again as soon as God had a will, the possibility for evil was created.

sorry Cowboy....the thread ask that you to post a passage from Genesis .....why do you insist on being a trouble maker and doing otherwise